Welcome back @MoneyPowerRespect... what's the scuttlebutt?

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok dizz.

Inbox me your number so that the next time a situation happens i can call you beforehand.
    And since I have your attention, would you like some body butter or scrubs?
    Or would you rather shake my ass for dollar bills?
    Kuz i do need some money for books...not diapers, clothes, or daycare kuz I got that. No court costs.

In fact, do you think that I should start my black history class this month or i the fall? I just don't want it to interfere with me being a Big Sister.

How much for the head?? I want straight esophagus
    photo_2.jpg
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She deleted her fb and her ig is red_bitchblazin
    Her name is essence guinn. You can look for her on tagged and shi
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u cursed momma and sister out though?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Ok dizz.

Inbox me your number so that the next time a situation happens i can call you beforehand.
    And since I have your attention, would you like some body butter or scrubs?
    Or would you rather shake my ass for dollar bills?
    Kuz i do need some money for books...not diapers, clothes, or daycare kuz I got that. No court costs.

In fact, do you think that I should start my black history class this month or i the fall? I just don't want it to interfere with me being a Big Sister.

How much for the head?? I want straight esophagus
    photo_2.jpg

Ctfu aight dizz...
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was a 'friend' that I tried to help. She was in an abusive relationship and was taking the steps to get out of it.

I had a kindle fire and it may be a ? , but it was mine and one day i just couldn't find it. But she popped up with 'a kindle that her mama bought her for Christmas and she didn't know what to do with it' (-_-) I knew it was mine, but I didn't have any proof, so I gave her some rope.

a week later, my son's father gave me a gift card. After i bought some things and put gas in her car, it came up missing. So i checked the charges. Straight fast food spots. So i asked her if she had SEEN it. She said the last time she saw it was at my house. I told her, i know you took it and it's ? up that you gon lie to my face.

My MAMA had to tell me that she told her that I gave someone an std and that i was out here just smuttin it up. It was a lie straight from the pits of hell. Not only was it not true, she had been tryin to ? dude on the low. In fact, she had tried ? a couple of my friends and they all said no. And the day that I confronted her about that, my mom told me what she been saying. I cussed everybody the ? out. My mama, my sister, and her. After i fought her, i hit my sister for gp.

the girl filed a restraining order against me and tried to say that I violated it because we were at walmart at the same time. I told that hoe she needed to start shopping at kroger since she wanna be scared.

She was a hoe. Plain and simple. Wearing ? up wigs, ? ? who sell mid out they mama house. I told that hoe she can't come out lookin like throw up and expect to get a non basic dude. I even gave that ? the number for the department of education so that she can start the process of getting her student loan out of default. In all honesty, I did more than what I should have.

But before the fight, she had told me that the health department had been callkng her abuser and he would never take the call. So, they sent him a letter. It came out that he had gonorhea that had gone untreated. I immediately told her, you nasty kuz you were still ? and suckin him AND you trifling for knowing that something is wrong with yo ? and dnt get tested. They're a match made in heaven.

6 months of that damn restraining order ? me up. I felt like I was on house arrest or being punished for at least trying to be a good friend.
    Y'all can ? jokes...it's cool. But I had to learn that just kuz a person is around doesn't mean ? .

Hearing one side of this story let me know that its much more to this stoy. I bet cash money that the chick ? some boy you was ? and you got some of that gonorrhea.

• MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Why u cursed momma and sister out though?

Because they knew what she was saying and never told me. I could understand them listening to the full story and telling me, but my mama, cousin, and her would sit outside on the porch and talk.

If I had known when it happened, it would have saved me a lot of time dealing with her. But they just sat back and listened. I was disappointed and hurt with their actions, tbh. I would have never let my sister KEEP hanging out with someone who did what she did to me.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    She was a 'friend' that I tried to help. She was in an abusive relationship and was taking the steps to get out of it.

I had a kindle fire and it may be a ? , but it was mine and one day i just couldn't find it. But she popped up with 'a kindle that her mama bought her for Christmas and she didn't know what to do with it' (-_-) I knew it was mine, but I didn't have any proof, so I gave her some rope.

a week later, my son's father gave me a gift card. After i bought some things and put gas in her car, it came up missing. So i checked the charges. Straight fast food spots. So i asked her if she had SEEN it. She said the last time she saw it was at my house. I told her, i know you took it and it's ? up that you gon lie to my face.

My MAMA had to tell me that she told her that I gave someone an std and that i was out here just smuttin it up. It was a lie straight from the pits of hell. Not only was it not true, she had been tryin to ? dude on the low. In fact, she had tried ? a couple of my friends and they all said no. And the day that I confronted her about that, my mom told me what she been saying. I cussed everybody the ? out. My mama, my sister, and her. After i fought her, i hit my sister for gp.

the girl filed a restraining order against me and tried to say that I violated it because we were at walmart at the same time. I told that hoe she needed to start shopping at kroger since she wanna be scared.

She was a hoe. Plain and simple. Wearing ? up wigs, ? ? who sell mid out they mama house. I told that hoe she can't come out lookin like throw up and expect to get a non basic dude. I even gave that ? the number for the department of education so that she can start the process of getting her student loan out of default. In all honesty, I did more than what I should have.

But before the fight, she had told me that the health department had been callkng her abuser and he would never take the call. So, they sent him a letter. It came out that he had gonorhea that had gone untreated. I immediately told her, you nasty kuz you were still ? and suckin him AND you trifling for knowing that something is wrong with yo ? and dnt get tested. They're a match made in heaven.

6 months of that damn restraining order ? me up. I felt like I was on house arrest or being punished for at least trying to be a good friend.
    Y'all can ? jokes...it's cool. But I had to learn that just kuz a person is around doesn't mean ? .

Hearing one side of this story let me know that its much more to this stoy. I bet cash money that the chick ? some boy you was ? and you got some of that gonorrhea.

The truth is I don't.

She ? one of my ex's multiple times. She tried to Have a 3some wit him and everything. Sooo..yea.

It's what dizz said, it's the people i had around me. She wanted me to be in that category with her and I'm not.

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Motha fuckas flashin financial aid loans posting w2's n ? damn the if just been popping off tax season!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hell is wrong with aquafuka?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    U Can tell dizz got like 4 lurk accounts for the ic
    This ? don't EVER log off
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

The truth is I don't.

She ? one of my ex's multiple times. She tried to Have a 3some wit him and everything. Sooo..yea.

It's what dizz said, it's the people i had around me. She wanted me to be in that category with her and I'm not.

Don't explain ? to him...
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    countin ? money all night where them wipes
    I like my swisher sweet fat as ? with cellulite
    my ? gotta wife
    got me walkin around feelin like dolemite
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Motha fuckas flashin financial aid loans posting w2's n ? damn the if just been popping off tax season!

The sad part is, I didn't file :-(

In fact, I'm really on here because I couldn't get to work all week. It snowed and there's ice all through my neighborhood. We can't make it off my cul de sac.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Options

The truth is I don't.

See I been around so many females from all walks of life for so long that I have a bad habit of reading through they stories when they talk.

So when you wrote " the truth is I don't " mean you ain't got it no more because you had that Penicillin shot, or you would have said I didn't.

And when you said "ex" you mean your man at the time before you found for sure she was ? him because we can tell you would wait to you had 100% proof like you did with your kindle, and your 100% proof was when you got burnt.

And when you said "she tried to have a threesome with him" you was saying she was trying to get you to let her come into the bed room with y'all..

I could be wrong but but my hood instinct telling me I'm right.

• Avenue Crazy
    Options

The truth is I don't.

?

• Aquafina..floe
    Options

In fact, I'm really on here because I couldn't get to work all week. It snowed and there's ice all through my neighborhood. We can't make it off my cul de sac.

U better get yo ? in...I just did mine last week

All in all though we all go thru ? just the ic is full on insecure motha fuckas that are bored with they own lives so they critic others on here as if they ? don't stink...I'm sure dizz ? ? ? ass leaves skid.marks all up and down the toilet... As long as u learned yo lesson don't ever let no ? stay with u ever cause a ? that ain't got her ? together. Something is mentally wrong with her and I'm sure u or ur kids do not have time for that
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

The truth is I don't.

?

? u ? punk ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Avenue Crazy
    Options

The truth is I don't.

?

? u ? punk ?

I know you had gonorrhea and few other STDS in yo life.

did you get the chance to beat the girl ass that brunt yo man?

• MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Oooohhhhh nnnnooooo she couldn't stay here.
    Every time it was brought up she would always try to get a dude to move in, too.

And no to the std and 3some story.

i don't wanna have a 3some with anyone.
    I would admit to having something curable
    At the time they had sex, I was pregnant and he had a girlfriend that he was living with.

Why do I have to be a part of the shenanigans? She had a car. She didn't need me to thot with her.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    From what I was told, the other girl's ? stank. I'm tryna tell y'all. I'm not as bad as y'all think.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    She's never had sex with anyone who means something to me.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    And girl u can have poisonous people around u and still not fall

The truth is I don't.

?

? u ? punk ?

I know you had gonorrhea and few other STDS in yo life.

did you get the chance to beat the girl ass that brunt yo man?

I only got burnt by my babybdad.. And nah
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

. Something is mentally wrong with her

o the ironing