Welcome back @MoneyPowerRespect... what's the scuttlebutt?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how yall ? aint contracted at least a mild staph infection is beyond me...

Jamal is that wat u have seepin in yo ass from letting yo ? experiment on yo ? ASS..
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how yall ? aint contracted at least a mild staph infection is beyond me...

Dirt Herpes?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This goofy ? wants a A for effort in not catching AIDS but gonorrhea instead. What the ? kinda of bizzaro world is this? That like saying I didn't lose my leg in car wreck but I lost my foot tho. It's still a lost no matter what?

Aight I'm done

Thank ?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    This goofy ? wants a A for effort in not catching AIDS but gonorrhea instead. What the ? kinda of bizzaro world is this? That like saying I didn't lose my leg in car wreck but I lost my foot tho. It's still a lost no matter what?

Aight I'm done

U a stupid ass old ass ? that dont do ? but front on a board for a bunch of motha fuckas that ain't gonna give too ? when your ass is dead

MOTHA FUCKAS CHEAT MOTHA FUXKAS GET BURNT ITS LIFE OH WELL

Let me stop before this ? lie and say he ain't never had an std just like these ? front about never having an abortion and ? front about never going thru anything on here that wud cause a mockery

Fakest ever. MPR continue dear
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ((((((Lmao))))))
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cain in here projecting his anger about his estranged wife that left him with a son he dont like...on to aqua.... after damn near 7 years of watching the ? talk he finally snapped... cain... you talk to your wife last night?

cain in here acting like me yelling at J. Capri...

? these some day time hookers... you aint finna tame them.

? use be funny as ? talking about she always letting olders ? smash that ? lasted months upon months lmao

pics simi-related:

2a4zm8j.jpg
    xbes6o.jpg
    8z0dps.jpg
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Aqua fightin hard dena ?

Miss Sophia live In action

sofia-laugh-o.gif

U told Harpo to hit me!!!

Rofl
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    cain in here projecting his anger about his estranged wife that left him with a son he dont like...on to aqua.... after damn near 7 years of watching the ? talk he finally snapped... cain... you talk to your wife last night?

cain in here acting like me yelling at J. Capri...

? these some day time hookers... you aint finna tame them.

Let's discuss your sexless life and the PTSD that started when the navy decided to throw away that old ass cooking ? u were burning the food with

but what about the time we made you cry on youtube?

? that was a ? joke shut up!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

And post my tyra clip and post everything who cares lmao

I do have to give the IC credit though I think a lot of ppl who lurk here have connections in the entertainment industry cause my fb request b on Fleeeeeek and random emails from different casting crews and producers be surprising!

IC MADE A ? FAMOUS!
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    She was a 'friend' that I tried to help. She was in an abusive relationship and was taking the steps to get out of it.

I had a kindle fire and it may be a ? , but it was mine and one day i just couldn't find it. But she popped up with 'a kindle that her mama bought her for Christmas and she didn't know what to do with it' (-_-) I knew it was mine, but I didn't have any proof, so I gave her some rope.

a week later, my son's father gave me a gift card. After i bought some things and put gas in her car, it came up missing. So i checked the charges. Straight fast food spots. So i asked her if she had SEEN it. She said the last time she saw it was at my house. I told her, i know you took it and it's ? up that you gon lie to my face.

My MAMA had to tell me that she told her that I gave someone an std and that i was out here just smuttin it up. It was a lie straight from the pits of hell. Not only was it not true, she had been tryin to ? dude on the low. In fact, she had tried ? a couple of my friends and they all said no. And the day that I confronted her about that, my mom told me what she been saying. I cussed everybody the ? out. My mama, my sister, and her. After i fought her, i hit my sister for gp.

the girl filed a restraining order against me and tried to say that I violated it because we were at walmart at the same time. I told that hoe she needed to start shopping at kroger since she wanna be scared.

She was a hoe. Plain and simple. Wearing ? up wigs, ? ? who sell mid out they mama house. I told that hoe she can't come out lookin like throw up and expect to get a non basic dude. I even gave that ? the number for the department of education so that she can start the process of getting her student loan out of default. In all honesty, I did more than what I should have.

But before the fight, she had told me that the health department had been callkng her abuser and he would never take the call. So, they sent him a letter. It came out that he had gonorhea that had gone untreated. I immediately told her, you nasty kuz you were still ? and suckin him AND you trifling for knowing that something is wrong with yo ? and dnt get tested. They're a match made in heaven.

6 months of that damn restraining order ? me up. I felt like I was on house arrest or being punished for at least trying to be a good friend.
    Y'all can ? jokes...it's cool. But I had to learn that just kuz a person is around doesn't mean ? .

s4p1lt_Copy_2.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    @moneypowerrespect you should change your avatar to this one this ? fye

Blzb_LPa_IUAAHwo7.jpg
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woke ? up in their feelings I see lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet its true though Ive met too many of them to not know what the deal is
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And post my tyra clip and post everything who cares lmao

I do have to give the IC credit though I think a lot of ppl who lurk here have connections in the entertainment industry cause my fb request b on Fleeeeeek and random emails from different casting crews and producers be surprising!

IC MADE A ? FAMOUS!

aqua u cool at times but stop the frontin n give it up, dont nobody wanna see yo dusty busted ass, u been washed for years don gained a hunnid and 10 pounds thats why u be throwin ? nudes, prolly out here sellin ? and sum mo, just stop with the ? and be regular n learn to be a role model to them damn kids