Netflix - Bloodline Final Season 3 (Original Series)

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    @marc123 nooo!!!! I saw the first ep a while back but we got rid of showtime so i never finished. I'll have it back for masters of sex tho so I'll watch it then
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #TeamDanny

I hope season 2 atleast has a couple Danny flashback scenes.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    #TeamDanny

I hope season 2 atleast has a couple Danny flashback scenes.

I'm not done I'm on 11 i think...danny a ? up but the whole family acting like they're better than him when they ain't ? either makes root for him
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I was team Danny aside from the fact we share the same name.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team coach Taylor da gawd

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yeah I was team Danny aside from the fact we share the same name.

DannyMunny
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sweetheart, my last name isnt Munny
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    JUST GO WITH IT!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Will munny is a character from a movie...i already knew that...
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Back in like 08 when I joined the IC I had just seen Unforgiven and it was my fav movie ever.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Finished the season.
    man they did danny ? . Like they never gave him a chance ever since they were kids.

I hate kevin the most out of the whole rayburn family. He's such a ? i would get ? off every time he popped up on the screen.

Don't care about dannys son...have no idea how I'm gonna get through a season 2 since i hate everyone left.

Good show. It's not one of my faves, but it's something cool to watch.

• Will Munny
    Options
    I loved the scenery and the photography. Made me wanna move to the keys. I watched it in the dead of winter in northwestern MN, so obviously I found it enthralling.

Kevin was just your classic ? man child.

Meg... Smh... You don't get to cheat on your beef cake Puerto Rican BF just cause you didn't feel loved as a child when you're 35 years old and expect sympathy.

I felt for Coach Taylor, but I turned against him when he saw the mob muscle about to make a move on Danny and didn't do anything. He's a damn cop. That was when he decided he wanted Danny to die tho, so that's why he was able to ? him on the beach, Danny was already dead to him.
  • marc123
    Options
    Yea. Im interested to see how season 2 gone work.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yeah Danny def made his ? up mistakes. He really didn't need to get into the drug game and it was all basically to ? his family over, but couldn't help by sympathize with him more than the other characters.

I kind of relate cause I'm the ? up of the family, and I'm also the oldest... And also named Danny.

The worst thing was Danny didn't was make false threats against john's daughter. I don't think he would have ever actually hurt her, but using her to get at John like that was foul.

All in all, I wouldn't call Danny's gripes petty. His father was a legit ? and the mom was a ? weak-ass simpleton.
  • marc123
    Options
    Yea, Danny was a super interesting, complex and multi layered character. N the actor who played him killed the role. Interested to see if he gets a emmy nod.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    My dad's side of the family is like that...hella secretive for no reason and it's not til ? hits the fan that the skeletons come tumbling out the closet...when it's just so much easier to be upfront. It was easy for me to side with danny because of that.

I can't even sympathize with any of em...maybe meg cuz i think she's the youngest so she didn't know anything til danny was trippin on her...but still danny was the monster they created. Blaming him for the sister's death when it clearly wasn't his fault, not giving a ? when the dad tried to ? him, acting all surprised when he doesn't stay, dad cutting him out the will...what goes around comes around. ? a rayburn family.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just started watching Season one of Power and I just saw that the top drug dealer on there is the same dude who plays John's partner. He killing both roles btw.

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea Danny was ? up by having his brother beat and robbed. Big time ? ? .

Meg a thot

Smh, they so concerned with protecting the Rayburn name. Y'all not ? .

Every time some serious ? happened the Mom pop up out of nowhere talking about the damn pier dedication. I'm like bih, they smuggling dope out yall freezer. Talking about a damn pier dedication.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Pretty sure Obanon beat Kevin on his own accord. I could be wrong on that tho.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I thought danny told him to do it without telling him to do it...if you know what i mean..
  • Will Munny
    Options
    You could be right. I'd had to watch it back. I remembered it as Obanon doing it to prove how good of a friend he was.
  • marc123
    Options
    Yea. Obanon did that ? on his own. Dude was pretty much ? for Danny. No ? .
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beginning of season was iight but second half picked up strong. Coach Taylor and whoever played Danny killed there roles. Season 2 going to be interesting.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @WillMunny calling Megs boyfriend a beefcake. Scust