Netflix - Bloodline Final Season 3 (Original Series)

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Ep 7. Meg to lobos: my family ain't ? and we lie to cops. So you need to decide if you gon be loyal to us or not.

Man ? meg.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lololol I need a gif of coach taylor's face at the end of ep 7 when his wife said she knew.
    One of the best "my spot got blown up" faces I've ever seen
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I don't think I've ever watched a show where literally EVERY character ain't ? . I didn't think it could get any worse than breaking bad on that front, but this takes the cake. At least have ONE person start off decent then make the descent to fuckery. But nah. Everyone that ever spoke a line in this ? is a ? scumbag and has been for most of their life lol.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marco Diaz is a good dude at least.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Oh and Kevin's hired hand big John or whatever seemed like a nice guy too
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

He's was caught up in the dv coverup thing tho so he's not totally good. But you finished the season and I didn't so you might be right
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Lol that dude had 7 lines
  • Will Munny
    Options

He's was caught up in the dv coverup thing tho so he's not totally good. But you finished the season and I didn't so you might be right

One slip up as a rookie doesn't muddy his name that bad.... His coworkers have beat their wives and committed murder so by comparison he's a boy scout.

His ex gf is a ? lush that cheated on him and covered up a murder.

Meg is such a loser.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

One slip up as a rookie doesn't muddy his name that bad.... His coworkers have beat their wives and committed murder so by comparison he's a boy scout.

His ex gf is a ? lush that cheated on him and covered up a murder.

Meg is such a loser.

nw9cJ.gif
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I had high hopes for meg tho. She was the youngest and didn't really know what was going on with all the ? with danny. She had a chance to get out. But nooooo. Kevin's ? had to.....be himself I guess.....and make her come back, which fostered the ? she pulling right now.

I got 2 episodes left btw. Really good season so far.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate these white people more than the white people in breaking bad. Crazy man. Whole Rayburn fam is trash. Kevin a next level type ? ass ? . No one to root for except Danny and john sons lol.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good season but it was only 10 episodes thats 3 shorter than season 1.

this family has skeletons buried deep in its closet and folks started to catch on this season

Meg should have stayed her ass in NY lol
  • texas409
    edited May 2016
    Options
    yeah Kevins ? was told by John and Meg to stay put in that hotel room but his unstable ass runs out and goes straight to Lowrey giving him leverage over John smh. All the happenings afterwards was a result of Kevin doing that dumb ?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    And when grandmoms slapped the fire out the granddaughter. Oooooooooh. I wanted to reach through the tv and slap that ? too.
    Lil girl (and her moms for that matter) was violating hard. They didn't even know what exactly they were mad about, but they raging.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

He was in his feelings too tho his whole motivation season 2 was getting back at meg through john and the fam. I just hate it was Kevin that got him on some sucka ? .
  • KingFreeman
    Options

That brother knew he had to cut and run before he got caught up in some ? he wasn't even being paid for. Good on him.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yo I'm ? how Kevin did Marco. He was the only remaining likable character.

Danny burned his dad's place down, what a ? b

I bet next season Meg kills someone and they have to cover that up too
  • texas409
    Options
    He burned the place down case he thought Danny would get insurance money for the place also I think he was mad that Danny chose to take the money his dad offered and use it for the restaurant and not to take care of his son
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm bout to check this show out. Hope it's good.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    He burned the place down case he thought Danny would get insurance money for the place also I think he was mad that Danny chose to take the money his dad offered and use it for the restaurant and not to take care of his son

No Danny chose money for his son, not the restaurant I thought.

? their Dad was a ? ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Starting the finale
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited June 2016
    Options
    "Meg and I didn't even do anything"

Lolololol maaaaaaan ? Kevin
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Kevin.....bruh......
    incredulous.gif
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I mean....really all the discussion this season boils down to is listing how everyone was a ? ? .

John is stupid for thinking he could actually win sheriff race with the case on Danny still pending. Would Marco even be on this ? if the sitting sheriff didn't look into it cuz John was running against him? Idiot. And he probly shoulda offed o'bannon anyway even tho it would been totally obvious he did it, cuz him skipping town is finna look just as guilty.

Meg is stupid for coming back home...for thinking Marco was gon forget he's a cop just cuz she threw him some fake cry ? . And for slipping ? in there to him about how ? her family is like he ain't supposed to apply that information to the case.

There was never an episode where I thought "wow Kevin did the right thing here" so no need even listing his fuckups. But the major one was getting Marco like bruh wtf why did you do that? I don't wana go down for murder cuz i got a baby on the way so ima just murk a cop in his house. John was right this fool don't never think.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Oh yea I thought John was gonna ? himself when he left o'bannon. He ? should have. That would allow got everyone else off the hook.
    And what was that key he dropped before he left????

Meg is also dumb for getting involved with beau bridges. This dude just throws money at their personal problems without asking them for ? in return and that don't sound fishy to you? Dumb ? . Now he got the tape wtfff.