Father tries to preven son from getting jumped and encourages a fair fight

Options

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh them accents was country to you? Really?

Chicago is the most country of the developed cities, or I should say the Midwest, in general. We got accents

Some Chicago women have this way of talking that's pretty distinct..it's like high pitched and almost nasally. I bet you talk like that
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

Chicago is the most country of the developed cities, or I should say the Midwest, in general. We got accents

Some Chicago women have this way of talking that's pretty distinct..it's like high pitched and almost nasally. I bet you talk like that

Well I say "nawl" to mean NO and "caa" without the 'r' on the end to mean "car".
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Get back for what? Aint like dude started shooting at the kids dude prolly popped off a few shots in the air to scare them off them ? look young as ? yall ? actin like they all grown as men out there, plus i wouldnt let me son get beat down like in front of me by a bunch of ppl dad couldnt just jump in and start fightin the kids cause then itd be a diff story and then youf have to worry bout retalation from these kids ppl or the poilce dude tried to get it one on one and it didnt work, at that point he just had to protect his son
    Wrong.

For all those kids know, the father tried to shoot them and missed. And by now, a police investigation should already be underway, being that the video footage is viral and clearly shows location and faces.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well I say "nawl" to mean NO and "caa" without the 'r' on the end to mean "car".

I ? on every Chicago ? that comes down here about this lol.

Country-ass ? lol.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every instance of gunplay does not result in more gunplay... ijs
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 shocked no one called.cops mfs was out there deep lol
    2 dude recording gave.me a fukin headche
    3 was meeks there and left his bike in the alley way?
    4 son musta fuked up bad for them to.give.zero ? and.go str8 to jumpin him
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not scared to fight one on one... but there are no rules to fighting.. I've actually lost a fight because I wanted to be "fair" and the other ? didn't... after that I learned when you fight it's "I'm tryna hurt this person by any means" and my ? that's with me if we beefing with the same person I don't see why they wouldn't want to put hands on them too...
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not scared to fight one on one... but there no rules to fighting.. I've actually lost a fight because I wanted to be "fair" and the other ? didn't... after that I learned when you fight it's "I'm tryna hurt this person by any means" and my ? that's with me if we beefing with the same person I don't see why they wouldn't want to put hands on them too...

That's ? as ? . Your ? should not need to be involved unless you're dealing with numbers. That ? ain't tough or cool, it's lame and cowardly. Smh. ? is wrong witchu new ? ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just because u a ? and u always around fuckboys doesn't mean that there are no rules.
    if you're fighting suckas and fatherless savages act accordingly.

gwaf! bruh no need to catch feelings... ? been on jumping since the 60 ' s and before... ? wars ain't fought one on one... ( one leader vs. one leader) Emmitt Till was a pre-teen and jumped by white men.. the ? not new... I'm not saying "real ? jump" or some lame ? like that but understand if you fighting ain't no rules... you can be that ? saying "they ? cause they jumped me" but the fact remains you got ? up and could possibly go to the hospital... and them ? laughing at the fact that they beat yo ass...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there are always rules. if u break them u get dealt with and labeled accordingly.
    a coward dies a thousand deaths u idiot.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get the part about its a fight and most things go. It's not a boxing match it's a fight, I'll use whatever is at my disposal to hurt my opponent.
    That being said, jumping is some complete ? ? , ain't no exceptions to that rule.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typically if you like to fight respectable people you wouidn't need to fight in the first place.(Could talk it out like grown adults)

When dealing with ? boys getting jumped is too high of a chance for my liking.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just because u a ? and u always around fuckboys doesn't mean that there are no rules.
    if you're fighting suckas and fatherless savages act accordingly.

gwaf! bruh no need to catch feelings... ? been on jumping since the 60 ' s and before... ? wars ain't fought one on one... ( one leader vs. one leader) Emmitt Till was a pre-teen and jumped by white men.. the ? not new... I'm not saying "real ? jump" or some lame ? like that but understand if you fighting ain't no rules... you can be that ? saying "they ? cause they jumped me" but the fact remains you got ? up and could possibly go to the hospital... and them ? laughing at the fact that they beat yo ass...

And this ? is the reason I have my CCW... I'll be damned if a group of ? made ? who never learned the basics of boxing/wrestling/self defense, and who act like scorned broads, get the drop on me.

As evidenced by this video and posts like these, it is abundantly clear we need more fathers in their kids' lives.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Get back for what? Aint like dude started shooting at the kids dude prolly popped off a few shots in the air to scare them off them ? look young as ? yall ? actin like they all grown as men out there, plus i wouldnt let me son get beat down like in front of me by a bunch of ppl dad couldnt just jump in and start fightin the kids cause then itd be a diff story and then youf have to worry bout retalation from these kids ppl or the poilce dude tried to get it one on one and it didnt work, at that point he just had to protect his son
    Wrong.

For all those kids know, the father tried to shoot them and missed. And by now, a police investigation should already be underway, being that the video footage is viral and clearly shows location and faces.
    FOH if anything them ? ass kids that jumped in was the reason dude was tryna protect his son and i highly doubt dude was gonna be dumb enough to start blastin kids and aint no damn police involed ? it aint that damn serious

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    One thing I can say is that pops probably elevated this ? when he introduced guns.

His son getting jumped by some lame ? is a bad enough concept to grasp but now he has to worry about the kid getting clapped in retaliation for what happened out there.

Like I said it's a lose-lose situation. It's wack as ? little ? can't just fight and be done with it these days.

Them ? ain't got that kinda heart. If they did one of them would have swung on pops. This looks like some suburban ? with a bunch of kids trying to act tough.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i give the lil ? props for atleast wanting to shoot the fair one by tellin his ? made friends to back up.

i just never understood the wanting to fight a battle that isnt yours if u didnt need to get in
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Aint no such thing as a fair fight. Me and my ? would have jumped that ? the next day at school. ? yall ethics and morals.

You the type of ? to get stole on and run to the guys talking about "man jo these ? just jumped down on me" you a ? boi

If u was the ? who stole on me u wouldnt see the next day though. There would be like 7 or 8 different shoe prints all over ur face and back and stomach and legs and arms
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear that look like Reg aka Black from the Ikes projects. That ? a GD, he cool but a hard rock knocka,
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no such thing as a fair fight. Me and my ? would have jumped that ? the next day at school. ? yall ethics and morals.

? you ? and can't fight.....I bet you wash you best friends nuts and dry him off when he takes baths
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

I ? on every Chicago ? that comes down here about this lol.

Country-ass ? lol.

Chicago has many descendants/ties from the south, specifically Mississippi from the Great Migration. So there u have it.

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These young ? are sons of the Bishops and O Dogs from the 90s. These are the ? who believe in shooting first instead of fighting a fair one. Jumping a ? instead of fighting one on one.

In high school i remember there was a fight between a mexican and dominican. I knew the mexican ? since middle school. Anyway the dominican ? won. They fought twice in 2 days and the mexican got washed both times. Thing was after the fight he went to call some sur 13 ? here in sunset park(at the time sur 13 presense in sunset was small) to jump the dominican kid. Long story short it never came to that cuz the school heard about the fight and expelled both of them. Makes me wonder if the principal or dean never know what would have happened.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can agree somewhat. We always shot the fair one, some ? aint respect it. But best believe after some ? like this, we'd find out what church ya grandma went to, hand her a bullet and tell her this for her grandson and mention you by name.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can agree somewhat. We always shot the fair one, some ? aint respect it. But best believe after some ? like this, we'd find out what church ya grandma went to, hand her a bullet and tell her this for her grandson and mention you by name.

but why...they was wrong for wanting to jump him.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but why...they was wrong for wanting to jump him.

I know, if i was the young boy that got jumped thats what i wouldve done.