Options
    well then move out the hood.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is this?! If an adult rolls up on some little kids that's about to jump his son, the only acceptable reaction IMO is to leave the situation first and foremost before ? pops off, and then talk to your son, and try to contact the parents of the kids to find out what's up and maybe even the school if necessary.

After he finds out the specifics of the situation, he will know who's mostly to blame, and he can act accordingly. What he did was OD, and wack as ? . He basically stooped down to their level. I would expect another little kid to act that way, not an adult.

If you lived in a sheltered suburb where every kid was white with two parent households, then this is a great idea.

? in the hood? There's so many problems you'd run into:

1. They probably know where the kid lives, which means they either won't leave or keep coming back.

2. A lot of kids like that don't have responsible parents (or parents at all) to be notified in this situation. I've worked in public schools, even schools sometimes have no one to call as a kid's guardian.

3. So, in the off chance they get in touch with a guardian, now they're "snitching". Thanks for increasing the target on your son.

4. Kids like this that jump, their next logical step is grabbing guns ANYWAY. The father may have accelerated that process, but to assume guns wouldn't have introduced eventually is naive.

Idk bruh they are still kids. Im from the hood and most goons wont ? with you over some petty ? if your parents come to them and squash it. Now if you shot at some ? thats different but if its over shorting a ? on a $10 bag or just petty we dont like you ? . Most young kids respect that. But it all depends how that dad approaches the situation.

The sad thing is the dad seemed to know his was slime ball and probably deserved an ass whooping that why that whole scene was crazy

I know mad parents who approached lil ? with hammer like stop ? with my child but like i said it depends on the situation and the approach.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These a bunch of kids...some of yall sound crazy

I'm not trying to reason with some lil ass kid

Pops did best he could in that situation

S/o to the one youngin who was helping him out
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that pops did what he could. Ain't no one jumping my kid in front of me. They lucky he just popped warning shots
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    All pops had to do was tell his son to pay the money back and let them ? know after its settle he dont want know more problems or else. Dude felt like the son cheated him. Im sure dude wouldve been cool after he got his bread back knowing the father would retaliate

but we dont know the whole story.

dude could have cheated the son and wanted money.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is this?! If an adult rolls up on some little kids that's about to jump his son, the only acceptable reaction IMO is to leave the situation first and foremost before ? pops off, and then talk to your son, and try to contact the parents of the kids to find out what's up and maybe even the school if necessary.

After he finds out the specifics of the situation, he will know who's mostly to blame, and he can act accordingly. What he did was OD, and wack as ? . He basically stooped down to their level. I would expect another little kid to act that way, not an adult.
    http://youtu.be/n9xXbbINCio

Craigs pops encouraged the fight.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I don't need to watch youtube when I've seen mf's get jumped plenty of times in real life, including myself.

Sheltered ? have sheltered opinions. Foh with that search "youtube" ? . Not every fight is posted to the internet.

Most street fights are mild asf and don't last long.

Those ? wont tryna hurt you they were tryna prove a point.

everytime ive seen it one against 3 or more the ? ended up a vegetable or he ended up in the hospital in a coma for atleast a year, plus the recovery time.

Seen a ? get stomped to death

I woulda did the same thing that pops did cept i woulda handed my son a boxcutter and told him start buckin, slash a ? to the bone

You extra. I'm from the chi and seen plenty ? get jumped and come out just fine.

You just gotta fight back and run.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who started shooting?I can't tell what's going on here
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    So who started shooting?I can't tell what's going on here

Must of use are assuming that the father started shooting to get the other boys of his son
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I don't need to watch youtube when I've seen mf's get jumped plenty of times in real life, including myself.

Sheltered ? have sheltered opinions. Foh with that search "youtube" ? . Not every fight is posted to the internet.

everytime ive seen it one against 3 or more the ? ended up a vegetable or he ended up in the hospital in a coma for atleast a year, plus the recovery time.

I woulda did the same thing that pops did cept i woulda handed my son a boxcutter and told him start buckin, slash a ? to the bone

You extra. I'm from the chi and seen plenty ? get jumped and come out just fine.

Thats cuz chi ? are better at shooting at someone then jumping someone.

6 ? putting they feet on you and you dont end up in the ER? They not tryna hurt you dog. Or they just weak as a ?

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't understand this logic
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you lived in a sheltered suburb where every kid was white with two parent households, then this is a great idea.

1. They probably know where the kid lives, which means they either won't leave or keep coming back.

2. A lot of kids like that don't have responsible parents (or parents at all) to be notified in this situation. I've worked in public schools, even schools sometimes have no one to call as a kid's guardian.

3. So, in the off chance they get in touch with a guardian, now they're "snitching". Thanks for increasing the target on your son.

4. Kids like this that jump, their next logical step is grabbing guns ANYWAY. The father may have accelerated that process, but to assume guns wouldn't have introduced eventually is naive.

Bruh.. stop. Everyone's from the hood, and ? doesn't go down like you described at all. You're the one speaking like an outsider that doesn't know what he's talking about.

This situation is a bunch of kids acting up. That's it. You sound like George Zimmerman trying to justify his actions, ol' scary ass ? .
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh.. stop. Everyone's from the hood, and ? doesn't go down like you described at all. You're the one speaking like an outsider that doesn't know what he's talking about.

This situation is a bunch of kids acting up. That's it. You sound like George Zimmerman trying to justify his actions, ol' scary ass ? .

Exactly, i grew up brooklyn and seen some crazy stuff early in my life but ive never seen something go down like that. What that guy did was dumb.
    Picture me trying reason with 15 ? not to jump my son. Yeah, ok.