• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Lol yo king lets run right now

hold up- nate dogg voice

you gotta have 2 bells and insight before u can join another player

Damn i just now loaded the game. Wats ur psn. R u scumbag ran?
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a jump on later when I get outta work

• Negro_Caesar
    Options

I'm a jump on later when I get outta work

I sent u a friend request
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say I love this game, it's actually a nice change of pace from the typical souls recipe.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna cop this on payday. Played dark souls, not dark souls 2 though. This looks dope.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    The load times are ridiculous though.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    My ? discarded my gun. How i get it back?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    This game is nothing like Dark Souls. I mean... there are little lanterns that definitely aren't bonfires, but you kneel in front of them and light them like bonfires. Also, I watched someone do their first boss fight!! He had to walk through a fog gate and the monster fell from the sky... the life bar and little name popped up on the bottom of the screen but still kinda different from Dark Souls. Also you gotta see some lady with a soft voice who you have to give blood viles or some ? (totally not souls) and she asks to level you up.

Even though this is completely not like Dark Souls at all I'm still excited as ? for work to end.

My dude, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or what.

The game definitely has the Souls feel, but it is different. Enemies sneak up on you quick as ? . I've died about three deaths I shouldn't have all because I forgot what game I was playing and walked my happy go lucky ass into an ambush.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sarcasm.

What the weapons like? Heard there isn't many weapons on the game? I like having a customisable loadout.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Here's a hint for the first boss
    hit him with the oil then a molotov cocktail for massive damage. I didn't actually do it but from what I know from the souls games that more than likely will work.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    My ? discarded my gun. How i get it back?

Restart. Lol

Oh yeah the Kirkhammer is the ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Sarcasm.

What the weapons like? Heard there isn't many weapons on the game? I like having a customisable loadout.

There aren't as many weapons as in the Souls games, but there are more weapons than what was rumored. The difference is that you don't really need a back-up weapon as much in this game because your weapons transform.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    Man this ? is hard
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Man this ? is hard

Where you at? Have you leveled up yet and gotten new gear? It can't be that hard yet.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    It takes some getting used too. There is so much ? in the environment so when you're dodging around, it's easy to get caught in something and killed. I don't thing the stages were quite as cluttered in the Souls games.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    This game is nothing like Dark Souls. I mean... there are little lanterns that definitely aren't bonfires, but you kneel in front of them and light them like bonfires. Also, I watched someone do their first boss fight!! He had to walk through a fog gate and the monster fell from the sky... the life bar and little name popped up on the bottom of the screen but still kinda different from Dark Souls. Also you gotta see some lady with a soft voice who you have to give blood viles or some ? (totally not souls) and she asks to level you up.

Even though this is completely not like Dark Souls at all I'm still excited as ? for work to end.

The game definitely has the Souls feel, but it is different. Enemies sneak up on you quick as ? . I've died about three deaths I shouldn't have all because I forgot what game I was playing and walked my happy go lucky ass into an ambush.
    Sarcasm... because they tried to make it seem like this isn't like any of the previous Souls games. While they're very similar in formula, there's still things that set it apart that didn't exist between Demon's, DS, and DSII. But I'm loving it. I just stayed up til 4AM playing. Mad fun... the enemies stay in groups on some jump ? though smh.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Sarcasm... because they tried to make it seem like this isn't like any of the previous Souls games. While they're very similar in formula, there's still things that set it apart that didn't exist between Demon's, DS, and DSII. But I'm loving it. I just stayed up til 4AM playing. Mad fun... the enemies stay in groups on some jump ? though smh.

Who tried to make it seem like it isn't like any of the previous Souls games? I don't think From Software did that, but they did want to distinguish between this game and the Souls games because there are certain expectations from the Souls games that aren't present here. They were trying to avoid the complaining about those things being absent. It didn't work though, people still complained.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    It definitely has the feel if a Soyls game, but the combat is way different. This game is very fast paced where as in Souls you could camp and block a lot of the time.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options

Who tried to make it seem like it isn't like any of the previous Souls games? I don't think From Software did that, but they did want to distinguish between this game and the Souls games because there are certain expectations from the Souls games that aren't present here. They were trying to avoid the complaining about those things being absent. It didn't work though, people still complained.
    DarkSouls 3: Werewolves N' ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    began playing two hours ago

ok its a game from the DARK SOUL developpers
    ok its hard as dark soul , even harder imo

yet
    imo

it s no DARK SOULS. the story is not into a medieval environement. as aforementioned its HARDER cause you get AMBUSHED,you got no shield you also must ALWAYS calculating the number of enemies ,the location and your level before engaging in a deadly fight.

ok the dodging is usefull when use strategically.

the atmosphere is more gloomy and burdening imo.
    that game is so demanding when it comes to concentration, watching out, constantly thinking before taking an action, watching every corner by fear to be surprised by an opponent that after 2 hours playing i turned off my PS4.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took a hidden path and ran into a giant pig and got mopped up quick
    wait til you get to the church and see yao mings with giant axes patrolling the block