BLOODBORNE - PS4 Exclusive: OVER 2 MILLION copies sold

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also remember leveling up your weapons is just as if not more important than your stats. You can have 40 str if you still using an un upgraded weapon your damage is doodoo grits.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It finally came.Will play it when I get a chance and reading tips to prepare.

The axe does more damage, but the saw cleaver is so balanced it's ridiculous, easily the best starting weapon for new players. The cane is the best weapon, but it is for more advanced players.

I chose the pistol over the blunderbuss because it's easier to pull with the pistol, while easier to riposte with the blunderbuss(I don't riposte very much my weave game crazy). Neither do much damage.
    there is a shield, but it is a cruel joke if you actually use it, completely worthless.

The cane isn't really the best weapon, at least not early on. It's pretty weak and doesn't stagger or stun very much. It's better for quick combat, but from what I've heard the axe is almost broken if you know how to use it.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    It finally came.Will play it when I get a chance and reading tips to prepare.

The axe does more damage, but the saw cleaver is so balanced it's ridiculous, easily the best starting weapon for new players. The cane is the best weapon, but it is for more advanced players.

I chose the pistol over the blunderbuss because it's easier to pull with the pistol, while easier to riposte with the blunderbuss(I don't riposte very much my weave game crazy). Neither do much damage.
    there is a shield, but it is a cruel joke if you actually use it, completely worthless.

The cane isn't really the best weapon, at least not early on. It's pretty weak and doesn't stagger or stun very much. It's better for quick combat, but from what I've heard the axe is almost broken if you know how to use it.

Not early in the game no, but later on after you upgrade it and know how to use it it's ? like. The axe does major damage, but it's slow compared to the cleaver. The cleaver is a good starting weapon for a beginner because of the balance.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So we uploading our conquests? Here's my battle against the first boss.

I fought timid as hell because I died like 5 times before due to the camera continuously ? up.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm really liking this game. I farmed heavy now I'm like lvl 32.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got a new weapon
    rifle spear- spear in first form, rifle in second form
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat blood starved beast on first try
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got my weapons now, I'm a certified killer, I'm not happy unless I'm on the hunt.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    I'm in old yharnam right now.... bruh ? this place.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lost 30,000 blood echos last night on some ? . Died and couldn't find the bloodstain... killed dude that killed me too and still didn't get 'em back. It ain't a Souls game if it doesn't make you angry as ? :(
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I never get mad at losing souls/blood echos. You get more than enough from beating bosses to level up in a reasonable manner. Anymore has always just been gravy for me.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    I never get mad at losing souls/blood echos. You get more than enough from beating bosses to level up in a reasonable manner. Anymore has always just been gravy for me.
    Lose 200k souls then come holla bout "I aint mad".
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

lol I would never be walking around with 200k souls. That's like going to a strange iced out while yelling "Ya'll ? ain't gonna do ? ."

• dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Just beat the third boss on my first try. Like a boss. ? was fast as ? though.
    YOU MUST RIPOSTE HIS ATTACKS, you will die otherwise, he is absolutely too fast to just kite and slash him.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

lol I would never be walking around with 200k souls. That's like going to a strange iced out while yelling "Ya'll ? ain't gonna do ? ."

I use my echos to level up and upgrade weapons every chance I get. I never walk around with more than 15k souls on me.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rage quit & haven't touched it again yet. I started playing some dying light
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm I'm liking these reactions

From battletoads to godhand..i love games with sadistic difficulty

I might need to pick this up and blow some dust off the ps4
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    I just beat Vicar Amelia, took me three tries ? that ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never seen bcotton ever play a game lol he just always online.

I just noticed my ps4 has been powered on for like a week straight, its so quiet I never noticed it
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason I can't load my save file.Its saying some ? about not being able to access the game install.Anyone know what's going on?
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corrupted save because of the 2.50 update sounds like. Fix is apparently to start a new game, create a character(don't save), then go back to the main menu and try to load your save again.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Corrupted save because of the 2.50 update sounds like. Fix is apparently to start a new game, create a character(don't save), then go back to the main menu and try to load your save again.

Doesn't the game save automatically?
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

No clue. Haven't started playing it yet. Just came across the save problem/fix reading something this morning.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

No clue. Haven't started playing it yet. Just came across the save problem/fix reading something this morning.
    lol oh ok
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Game sounds like its too hard. Dunno if I should get this or Xenoverse.