Miss Japan, Miss Japan

Options

Comments

• Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Black and Asian is usually a damn good mix for women.

I wonder what Musashi has to say about this though.

i had a black and Asian girlfriend my freshman year... smh thick as ? ... smh she was halfway ? when we was together... full blown now...

Maybe you were the straw that broke the camel's back.

I was the first asian dude for many black chicks. They didn't go ? tho. You know you won when they started dating more asian guys after you.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must not have a clear understanding of who the voters are for these competitions, because while I'm aware that Japan is extremely Nationalistic, I'm surprised that there is an uproar the Japanese gave her the crown.

Femme is bad tho. Blasian Shorties >
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Angela Yee does look like an English Bulldog in that pic.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • black caesar
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Miss Japan does look more black than Asian. Very nice looking though.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    MIXEDEXCELLENCE

Yea until about 35
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    she was born and raised in Japan, but she's not Japanese?? makes sense

not every nation is jus soli like the US.

anyway, she's gorgeous and smash, but i'm not too mad at criticism that she's not "Japanese enough"

agreed she fine. and I was stationed in Japan for 3 years. so I know its not like the US, but if your born in Japan you get a Japanese passport= Being Japanese.. now her not looking fully Japanese is obvious.. shes half & half. don't see the issue here

Japan doesn't even consider Koreans born there to be Japanese (and they all look the same)

True. I can't figure out how those muhfuckas tell each other apart. No matter how much some people try to explain the differences

I guess they can tell though.

And y hate on a Korean heritaged person born in japan? That's some DR/Haiti ? .

Japan colonized Korea so there's a bad history between them

DR/Haiti ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    Damn shame!!

The beauty queen criticized for not being Japanese enough

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/25/asia/japans-biracial-beauty-queen/index.html

Tokyo (CNN)A biracial beauty queen in Japan is facing criticism for not being Japanese enough.

Half-Japanese and half African-American, Miss Nagasaki Ariana Miyamoto is the first-ever mixed-race Miss Universe Japan.

Some say she doesn't represent Japan's demographic, while others champion the model, proud that she is overcoming racial hurdles and helping to expand the definition of what it means to be Japanese.

I can't even be mad at them for that honestly. Japan is one of the most ethnically homegeneous places out there. As stupid as beauty pageants might be, it stands to reason it would rub a few people the wrong way that the paragon of beauty at least for this year doesn't even look like the vast majority of the population.

? that, she was born and raised in Japan, so she's Japanese. They can't get mad that her mother had some chocolate and she came out and won the crown fair and square. If people were that serious about a more traditional (i.e. with no black blood or features, let's keep it real) Japanese woman winning, they would have voted another girl to win in the first place.
    Japanese aren't necessarily racist but they are VERY Nationalistic.

They hate other Asians more than the hate black people actually.

Japan >>> America far as race is concerned. Just ask any black person whose been to Japan or lives there.

I keep hearing mixed things about this... must research...
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    Damn shame!!

The beauty queen criticized for not being Japanese enough

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/25/asia/japans-biracial-beauty-queen/index.html

Tokyo (CNN)A biracial beauty queen in Japan is facing criticism for not being Japanese enough.

Half-Japanese and half African-American, Miss Nagasaki Ariana Miyamoto is the first-ever mixed-race Miss Universe Japan.

Some say she doesn't represent Japan's demographic, while others champion the model, proud that she is overcoming racial hurdles and helping to expand the definition of what it means to be Japanese.

I can't even be mad at them for that honestly. Japan is one of the most ethnically homegeneous places out there. As stupid as beauty pageants might be, it stands to reason it would rub a few people the wrong way that the paragon of beauty at least for this year doesn't even look like the vast majority of the population.

? that, she was born and raised in Japan, so she's Japanese. They can't get mad that her mother had some chocolate and she came out and won the crown fair and square. If people were that serious about a more traditional (i.e. with no black blood or features, let's keep it real) Japanese woman winning, they would have voted another girl to win in the first place.
    Japanese aren't necessarily racist but they are VERY Nationalistic.

They hate other Asians more than the hate black people actually.

Japan >>> America far as race is concerned. Just ask any black person whose been to Japan or lives there.

I keep hearing mixed things about this... must research...

? all that come over here right now and see what its like for yourself. It's mixed because everybody has a different opinion on what's going on.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kakarot wrote: »

i had a black and Asian girlfriend my freshman year... smh thick as ? ... smh she was halfway ? when we was together... full blown now...

I was the first asian dude for many black chicks. They didn't go ? tho. You know you won when they started dating more asian guys after you.

naw she dated other ? after me. .. i do attract alot of bi-chicks.. I've dated several...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Damn sh*t's real.....you must be a horrible boyfriend.

i was actually one of the realist ? she met... if we lived in the same city I'm sure she would still give me play...
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

naw she dated other ? after me. .. i do attract alot of bi-chicks.. I've dated several...

spock_fascinating2.jpg

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like typical ? fashion, ? in here salvitating at the mouth over this broad mostly just cuz she a half breed, an extra average one at that. "Mixed ppl usually look good": ? ? ? .

When nobody else want ya ass, best believe the ? gon accept u smh. Japan and damn near every other group of ppl are big on racial purity and look down on mixed ppl. If black folks took this mindset, we'd be better off as a people. But nooooo, ? just need acceptance from other races soooo bad.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Last but not least, most of the time, the chick be fine as hell.

Mixed broads be hit or miss lije any otha ?

nall ?

All women is hit or miss ? .
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she dont look black or ?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Like typical ? fashion, ? in here salvitating at the mouth over this broad mostly just cuz she a half breed, an extra average one at that. "Mixed ppl usually look good": ? ? ? .

When nobody else want ya ass, best believe the ? gon accept u smh. Japan and damn near every other group of ppl are big on racial purity and look down on mixed ppl. If black folks took this mindset, we'd be better off as a people. But nooooo, ? just need acceptance from other races soooo bad.

I'm guessing that you have never been to Germany... but regardless of all that bruh every race has people who are okay with interracial relationships/ mix breeds and there are people in those races who aren't... the terms would not exist if the ? didn't happen. .
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Then they go full blown lesbian after ? with you, huh? Lol!

Actually naw.. read my other posts... stop fishing for reactions bruh lol
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Y'all going crazy over this broad chances are she doesn't like you or even identifies with you

She Japanese, probably worships white people

The Japanese are actually pretty arrogant and dont arent really worship Whites.

Its Koreans, Chinese, and Indians who are up White peoples ass.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Y'all going crazy over this broad chances are she doesn't like you or even identifies with you

She Japanese, probably worships white people

The Japanese are actually pretty arrogant and dont arent really worship Whites.

Its Koreans, Chinese, and Indians who are up White peoples ass.

Japanese people love white people.

You're thinking of the Chinese
  • black caesar
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Miss Jamaica Lawwwwwdddd
    rs_682x1024-150115121115-UNI2014_03507.jpg
    250F433800000578-2926211-image-a-92_1422255671557.jpgMiss-Jamaica-Kaci-Fennell-Talks-Miss-Universe-2015-Controversy-471373-2.jpg
    miss_jamaica.jpg

Miss_Jamaica.jpg

Good pic but remember IC heads hate skinny/fit women.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Miss Jamaica Lawwwwwdddd
    rs_682x1024-150115121115-UNI2014_03507.jpg
    250F433800000578-2926211-image-a-92_1422255671557.jpgMiss-Jamaica-Kaci-Fennell-Talks-Miss-Universe-2015-Controversy-471373-2.jpg
    miss_jamaica.jpg

Miss_Jamaica.jpg

Her background?