• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? too spooked out ...

Cats are the truth...i only like certain breeds of cats and dogs tho
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats can kiss my ass, that's the reason why I don't get comfortable when I visit my cousins. You get in the house and the ? be stalking you the whole time smh.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I snapped a ton of people a quick vid of me throwing my parents cat on Woody. These hoes were all like "um animal abuse" but that cat loves that ? .

I saw it! It was funny!
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cat was hunting. I think it's awesome how cats don't forget their hunting instincts like domesticated dogs do
  • So ILL
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    Cats can kiss my ass, that's the reason why I don't get comfortable when I visit my cousins. You get in the house and the ? be stalking you the whole time smh.

Making sure your ass don't steal nothing.

I just stole an extra slice of pizza. He didn't buy it, so ? him.
  • So ILL
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I hate ornery ass cats, ones who just attack the ? out of you for no reason and you can't do ? about it. If you fight back they hulk the ? up. Those cats scare me, ? those ? .

My sisters cat got like that out of nowhere and I couldn't get out of the kitchen, so I threw a dish towel on its head and rushed it, grabbed it by the fur, took it out back and punted that ? . It looked like the magic carpet flying on the air, soon as it landed it bolted for me, I ran back in and didn't let it in ever again.

Word, my cousin told me she trying to sleep one day and she kicked the cat out of the room and he got mad. Said she woke up an hour later, went to get some water and that ? jumped out of another room on her and scratched her on the leg. ? would've been a wrap for me.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    tw9Eoh.jpg

This ? is awesome. The cat looked the baby directly in his eyes.The warcry before the strike. The lunge. All the force off the hind legs and using its chest for the highest impact. How the cat pulled its ears back and tail straight to jump through the air with better aerodynamics. Perfect execution. Like a sumo wrestler. I probably watched this 20 times already.

The dopest thing about that gif is the pause he takes before he pounces...it's really like he says in his head "did this lil ? just slap me bruh oh hell nah"
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

that little kitten got his kufi slapped off
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cat would have went airborne
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats are cool, old cat use to eat Cheetos, and I seen one jump from the floor to the top of the fridge before, dogs are clumsy to me
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    cats hate white people. they love ? cause we conquered all the animals in the jungle
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I don't like the ? one bit!!!

But I will say this.. some of the videos seems the people are the ? idiots in them.. almost provoking the cat, or irritating it.

I think the only good cat is flat under my car.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate cats them things are evil

And black people are low IQ having, violent crackheads who eat one another.

Cats are individuals, they're not the same one person. Every one of them has a unique personality. They are people and bigotry against them is as irrational and arrogant as racism or sexism against human groups. They feel the same basic emotions that human beings do, including love. They play because they like to have fun, they're afraid, they feel pain, they are aggressive when they feel threatened, they can be calm and peaceful, . Unlike human beings and maybe a handful of other animals, they can't be 'evil' or moral because they're no more cognitively developed than human infants who lack self-awareness and a capacity to make rational choices.