fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? with babymomas lose again.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm 25 with no kids.... I m glad I never got a thot pregnant

My best friends got some hoe preg..for years he would pay child support while she went out to party/thot...she got back with her ex n dude hit her..my friend got his Kid n moved to a diff city.. He makes his baby mom pay $$$ the ? quit her job n got pregnant by her ex smfh lol
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mad at hoes for letting them ? without a condom, twilight zone ? .
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is, if the court order is in place on the conditions of communication, if Luda violates them the order can be dismissed and he'll have to spend more money getting a new one in place for allowing himself to be coerced into being party to directly violating a judge's decree and court order.

So, ? her feelings, the law is the law and if she expects him to violate that for her sake now they ain't together, she's dead wrong for thinking he's dumb as ? and emotional enough to do that ? and ? up the arrangement for her sake. "a biological right to talk to her"... yeah, see, if it's not in court documents, it doesn't matter. No ? biology teacher is going to take the stand to defend her ? claim because she's talking ? . Luda keeps her caked up because he knocked her up, he takes cares of the child and the mother but he's not going to violate court orders for the ? of it. Can't blame him.

Doesn't make any sense Bruh.

If allowing communication between the two of them would violate the court order, why didn't Ludacris just say that? That would surely be the best reply if he is disinclined to have them communicate.

From the sound of what was posted, Ludacris has the discretion to allow or not allow communication between them. So allowing it wouldn't violate the court order.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Ludacris let that Fast and Furious fame get to his head. Pulling moves like this is hoe ass ? tendencies

Treating a child like a ? pay cheque is an actual ? move. You know, using sex to make money from a john dumb enough to ? a ? and think the ? wouldn't act like a ? . This is a man taking care of his child as best he can and wanting to limit the involvement of a ? who birthed a child just to make bank off it while neglecting her previous child because it wasn't a moneymaker.

You think this is about fame? This is about protecting a growing child from the influence of their morally bankrupt mother who was only interested in the kid as a source of income and now expects Luda to put himself in content of court for her ? ass. It's nothing to do with fame, it's about being a parent and a guardian, not just a DNA supplier with a ? attituden in ignorance of the law trying to ? up his life even more.

8zXCq.gif

whoa whoa my ? relax badass

Or, you know, stop being an infant using words you've heard without the applicable meaning, then acting like I'm the one overreacting when I am simply correcting your ignorant application and misuse of terms in context. Deferring your defensiveness as if I'm being overly aggressive rather than simply being corrective suggests your own thin skin moreso than mine. As it is, in context, she's a ? tricking because Luda's caked up and she's his babymama even though she's foul and got a record of neglect. You really gonna let a young un stay in a bad spot at your expense so some ? you once ? who tried to ? you for another 18 years can live without working, then has the nerve to make demands when she's provided for on the basic condition she is the mother already?

Child custody and proper parenting are issues that are important in determining the path a person goes down and I am pretty sure as the child of a rapper, actor and internationla businessman they'll have a better run of luck than as the dependent of a dependent babymama.

didnt read. shut the ? up ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I couldn't talk to my child everyday it would be a ? problem.

Even when he goes by my mom for a day out the week I still FaceTime my son even though he's with my mom.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate when you fatherless ass ? get mad at other fathers for behaving like fathers.

do you all have any idea how stupid her ? request really is?
    it's unreasonable as ? .

she is asking for a daily routine.

DAILY.

she started as high when she should have started low.

? crazy, she know damn well that request is unreasonable.

she testing the waters to see how far she can get with the ? .

she should have asked for a bi-weekly arrangement.

but this ? said DAILY!

mad ? ...

Help me understand, fam. What's unreasonable about wanting to FaceTime with your kid?
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Even when he goes by my mom for a day out the week I still FaceTime my son even though he's with my mom.

Word. I gotta see mine everyday. Half the time he with me and the half he's with his mom...she FaceTime a ? everynight before he goes to sleep.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    this chick is about manipulation.

do you know how much damage a person can do over facetime....crying and saying he dont love you? and he keeping you fom mommy and all kinda ? .

yall really dont think this mother can do damage mentally with a child if she trynna get a check?
    mryounggun wrote: »

Word. I gotta see mine everyday. Half the time he with me and the half he's with his mom...she FaceTime a ? everynight before he goes to sleep.
    its not abut speaking to yours everyday.... right now your ? is good...be very thankful....i always say this. you lucked up.

i hate when you fatherless ass ? get mad at other fathers for behaving like fathers.

it's unreasonable as ? .

DAILY.

but this ? said DAILY!

mad ? ...

Help me understand, fam. What's unreasonable about wanting to FaceTime with your kid?

very unreasonable...
    when the child is with her...does he have the same access? does she allow it?

you are speaking from a good and idea situation.
    thats like me telling a homeless person,i dont understand how you can miss a meal.

unless you been there.... you cant say the higher ground is reasonable
  • mryounggun
    Options

do you know how much damage a person can do over facetime....crying and saying he dont love you? and he keeping you fom mommy and all kinda ? .

yall really dont think this mother can do damage mentally with a child if she trynna get a check?

its not abut speaking to yours everyday.... right now your ? is good...be very thankful....i always say this. you lucked up.

it's unreasonable as ? .

DAILY.

but this ? said DAILY!

mad ? ...

very unreasonable...

thats like me telling a homeless person,i dont understand how you can miss a meal.

What does that have to do with anything, really? Is he concerned more with getting even or doing what's best for his daughter? What's best for his daughter is to be able to talk to her mother everyday. Also, what makes you think that the daughter is ever with the mother? He has full custody so we can't really assume the kid is ever with the mother.

I understand that I have an ideal situation, as far as co-parenting goes. I got NO illusions about how lucky I am. But that doesn't really have anything to do with my point. Like I said, unless there is something that we're not seeing where the kid talking to her mom would be harmful to her...it's unreasonable.

It's just crazy to me that a parent would actively try to keep a child away from the other parent. That's female ? . ? need to grow up and let the adults handle the adult ? and stop letting it spill over onto the kid. ? gotta ask himself the following:

'If my daughters mom and I were on good terms...would I still be trying to keep them from FaceTiming?'

If the answer is 'No', then he's bugging. Again, we all on the outside looking in. But all I can do is look at what's been presented in the thread. He out here looking like a scorned female, my G.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's tripping.

Damn shame.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

it's unreasonable as ? .

DAILY.

but this ? said DAILY!

mad ? ...

very unreasonable...

What does that have to do with anything, really? Is he concerned more with getting even or doing what's best for his daughter? What's best for his daughter is to be able to talk to her mother everyday. Also, what makes you think that the daughter is ever with the mother? He has full custody so we can't really assume the kid is ever with the mother.

I understand that I have an ideal situation, as far as co-parenting goes. I got NO illusions about how lucky I am. But that doesn't really have anything to do with my point. Like I said, unless there is something that we're not seeing where the kid talking to her mom would be harmful to her...it's unreasonable.

It's just crazy to me that a parent would actively try to keep a child away from the other parent. That's female ? . ? need to grow up and let the adults handle the adult ? and stop letting it spill over onto the kid. ? gotta ask himself the following:

'If my daughters mom and I were on good terms...would I still be trying to keep them from FaceTiming?'

If the answer is 'No', then he's bugging. Again, we all on the outside looking in. But all I can do is look at what's been presented in the thread. He out here looking like a scorned female, my G.

aye.....
    like i was saying alot of damage can be done by a child with a impressionable mind.

coming from a parent kids would tend to believe what they are told and not what they have lived because they trust their parent.

if you was trynna take me under since birth...can we really blame him for being like he is?

women get scorn by damn near anything...
    men get scorn by their kids...i can admit i am one of them.

when someone uses your kid to attack you....you cant attack your kid...you attack the source and shield the kid.

why didnt she ever challenge what he said abut the order? she aint say he was lying.

we dont know if she used what he said against him in the past.

this chick got a history of not having her kids....so why she want to start now?
    he knocked up a thot and he taking his responsibly.
    i give him props for keeping her at bay and not folding.......kids can blind you from being their best option because you want to do what society says is the right thing.

i would rather my child see someone who works hard than someone who used their body and someone else to make a come up.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Luda better than me....

n2GbHPT.jpg

Now this is more understandable, although your delivery is a bit...forward.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    A supervised call that he can end at anytime if he feels she trying to manipulate the child.

He's being a ? .
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that skin is ugly as ? though
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    A supervised call that he can end at anytime if he feels she trying to manipulate the child.

He's being a ? .

i look at your message saying nothing better than being a father.....

let me ask you ...how old is your kid and what you been thru?

why cant she just follow the rules?
  • mryounggun
    Options

it's unreasonable as ? .

DAILY.

but this ? said DAILY!

mad ? ...

very unreasonable...

aye.....
    like i was saying alot of damage can be done by a child with a impressionable mind.

coming from a parent kids would tend to believe what they are told and not what they have lived because they trust their parent.

if you was trynna take me under since birth...can we really blame him for being like he is?

women get scorn by damn near anything...
    men get scorn by their kids...i can admit i am one of them.

when someone uses your kid to attack you....you cant attack your kid...you attack the source and shield the kid.

why didnt she ever challenge what he said abut the order? she aint say he was lying.

we dont know if she used what he said against him in the past.

this chick got a history of not having her kids....so why she want to start now?
    he knocked up a thot and he taking his responsibly.
    i give him props for keeping her at bay and not folding.......kids can blind you from being their best option because you want to do what society says is the right thing.

i would rather my child see someone who works hard than someone who used their body and someone else to make a come up.

But you adding all kinda of extra ? , fam. You making all kinds of assumptions. Again, all we know is what is in the thread. Nothing has been said about her trying to poising the kids mind or talking slick about him or whatever. There's no defending this sucka ? , B. There is nothing in the thread or the texts that suggest the mother is unstable or talks ? about Luda. And like you said about the custody agreement, if the mom is always talking ? about Luda, why didn't the mention that in the texts?

We don't know what's the specifics.

But the bottom line is that unless them communicating is hurting the kid somehow...he's acting like a clown. It's clown ? when scorned women do the ? and it's clown ? when ? do it. Even MORE so cuz that's female ? , fam.
  • Shizlansky
    Options

He's being a ? .

i look at your message saying nothing better than being a father.....

let me ask you ...how old is your kid and what you been thru?

why cant she just follow the rules?

What rules?

I didn't see anything that says she can't talk their child.

He said the court didn't tell me I had to let you talk to your child so I'm not gon do it.

He's a ? . Plain and simple.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a ? and always has been a ? ..

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    unless she has been harming their child.... there is no reason she can't speak to her

I couldn't imagine not at the very least speaking to my son every single day

A specific time every single day may not work out ....

And the fact that he wanted an abortion doesn't matter ... He is being a father now ... That's what counts
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ludacris is doing what women more often do: deny the non-custodial parent time with the child.

And I can't support this.

Although it warms my heart to see the tables turned on a trifling ass gold digging ? stain of a ? ...

He is being a ratchet ass Baby Mama right now and as much as I like to see ? get a taste of their own medicine I have to agree with this brother's post.

Some straight ? ? ? he pulling. Now if it's just strategy to keep his money in his pocket I understand.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    There's no reason for a child to not have contact with both parents unless one of the parents put the child in danger and is an overall bad influence on the child.

That could be the case
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I respectfully appreciate whoever posted the back story, but dont be a chatty patty.