Hard On Hoes: The Ludacris Edition

Options

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ludacris is doing what women more often do: deny the non-custodial parent time with the child.

And I can't support this.
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I don't know the history of their relationship, but based on what I see here Luda should go on and let the mother of his child talk to her over the phone.

Again I dont know the history of their relationship but it's kinda of a hoe move on his part to deny the "other" parent a part in their child's life.

I say the same thing when women pull this hoe ? to by not letting the man see their child because they're not seeing eye to eye with him; let that woman talk to her kid over the phone if her intentions are sincere.

i knew this thread was coming...
    his time is his time....we dont know what the reason is behind this.

this chick could be trying to get info to use against him...an thats why the court doesnt even allow it.

dont look at him as being the ass ...wonder why the court wont support her.

and please dont say because he has money

If he schedules a time she can FaceTime her mother he can be there as well. So that's a excuse why and she tryingt to get info. Nothing to get if he's there.

Luda just acting like a women would.

i think alot of you dudes aint been put in a situation where you may think you would get outta character until you are already outta character.

you dont know when you have to do ? to protect yourself....sometimes you need to self preserve before you can care for your child, otherwise you setting yourself up for longterm heartache and your child still aint getting cared for properly.

Real ? .
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    If I couldn't talk to my child everyday it would be a ? problem.

Even when he goes by my mom for a day out the week I still FaceTime my son even though he's with my mom.

Word. I gotta see mine everyday. Half the time he with me and the half he's with his mom...she FaceTime a ? everynight before he goes to sleep.

Bro you have a different situation with ur BM than most ? ...Don't seem like it's all the drama and court orders etc in y'all mix. Throw that in, and I'm sure you'll feel a lil different about the ? here that can half-way understand why Luda is doin what he doin.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so this the official battered baby fathers thread? lol

Yes. ? need their own 1-800 number.
  • mryounggun
    Options

Even when he goes by my mom for a day out the week I still FaceTime my son even though he's with my mom.

Word. I gotta see mine everyday. Half the time he with me and the half he's with his mom...she FaceTime a ? everynight before he goes to sleep.

Bro you have a different situation with ur BM than most ? ...Don't seem like it's all the drama and court orders etc in y'all mix. Throw that in, and I'm sure you'll feel a lil different about the ? here that can half-way understand why Luda is doin what he doin.

Na, you missing my point. Yeah, me and my son's mother got a great relationship. I just hit her up the other day telling her how lucky we both are. But the point that everyone seems to be missing is the following:

It shouldn't matter AT ALL if the parents get along with one another or if they hate each other or if there are in litigation or any of that ? . All that matters is the kid. Again...WILL ALLOWING THE KID TO FACETIME HER MOTHER EVERYDAY BE HARMFUL TO THE CHILD?

That's the only question. If it WOULD be harmful, then cool. I'd agree. But given what has been presented in this thread, there is nothing that indicates that.

? is mad bitter in here. It's disgusting.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    ...Respectfully.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so this the official battered baby fathers thread? lol

yeah... we was gon turn it into the battered husbands thread but you'd be the sole one posting as cain is taking a sabbatical...

ay... i hope a tarantula makes a nest in your favorite toolbox.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    bitter?

or speaking from first hand experience?

see i understand you are one end of the spectrum...

as a grown up, you should understand that their is an opposite end of that spectrum as well.

and it is from their where i am speaking my mind.

some of us got it that damn bad where even a 5 minute phone call can undo 3 months of good home training.

basically what i'm suggesting you to do is think outside of just your little world.

the real one is much more entertaining.

Real ? right here. Women are master manipulators when it comes to their kids. The ? she's doing is about control and she's trying to get that child back by any means just to get a check. And a little girl at that? He's right for keeping her in check, otherwise, she'd be a thorn in his side just to ? with him.

She abandoned her first child, has another one by a dude with money and all off a sudden wanted to be super mom? Nevermind that she asked for crazy child support. The ? she doing is akin to that ? ass daddy that wanna yell "you won't let me see my son" when he gave no ? the other 364 days.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Na, you missing my point. Yeah, me and my son's mother got a great relationship. I just hit her up the other day telling her how lucky we both are. But the point that everyone seems to be missing is the following:

It shouldn't matter AT ALL if the parents get along with one another or if they hate each other or if there are in litigation or any of that ? . All that matters is the kid. Again...WILL ALLOWING THE KID TO FACETIME HER MOTHER EVERYDAY BE HARMFUL TO THE CHILD?

That's the only question. If it WOULD be harmful, then cool. I'd agree. But given what has been presented in this thread, there is nothing that indicates that.

bitter?

some of us got it that damn bad where even a 5 minute phone call can undo 3 months of good home training.

^ exactly

i'll give an example

during a period when the facetime/video chat was allowed.....she calls, i pick up, hand the phone to my 3 yr old

her: hey baby, i miss you, what are you doing?, what are they doing to you?, why do you look sad?, whats that in the background?, i bought you this this and that yadda yadda, you wanna come live with me?, i know you do its ok, etc....

when i step in to control some of that nonsense i get an argument and have to hang up.....now my baby's upset and acting out for a week or two

that ? is not healthy for a child....especially at that age...and Judges know this when informed of the matter

in the end, there are no mandated calls or video chats in my court order.....only supervised visits for one weekend a month (which she hasnt shown for 1 yet).....i have the right to up and move to China if i wanted, i just have to notify her

there is no court ordered child support, although I am encouraged to send her medical bills and other expenses (which gets me nothing)

no responsibility whatsoever

after 3 months of complete silence she texts and wants to talk to "her baby"....dare anyone question why she got the @Turfaholic treatment?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

I RESPECT what you are trying to get across, and having a great relationship with your BM is STEP 1...Luda and BM aint even got there yet. So, to judge how he handles situations with her that could result in unfavorable results in court (it's OBVIOUS she setting out BAIT) is ridiculous. I'm sure Luda understands that the child needs his mother, but as of RIGHT NOW, that ? aint feasible. Maybe later.

Not like he screaming.."? , you will NEVER see this kid..." Like most scorned BABY MOMS do...
  • mryounggun
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

bitter?

^ exactly

i'll give an example

during a period when the facetime/video chat was allowed.....she calls, i pick up, hand the phone to my 3 yr old

her: hey baby, i miss you, what are you doing?, what are they doing to you?, why do you look sad?, whats that in the background?, i bought you this this and that yadda yadda, you wanna come live with me?, i know you do its ok, etc....

when i step in to control some of that nonsense i get an argument and have to hang up.....now my baby's upset and acting out for a week or two

that ? is not healthy for a child....especially at that age...and Judges know this when informed of the matter

in the end, there are no mandated calls or video chats in my court order.....only supervised visits for one weekend a month (which she hasnt shown for 1 yet).....i have the right to up and move to China if i wanted, i just have to notify her

there is no court ordered child support, although I am encouraged to send her medical bills and other expenses (which gets me nothing)

after 3 months of complete silence she texts and wants to talk to "her baby"....dare anyone question why she got the @Turfaholic treatment?

Fam, you not listening. Do we have ANY evidence that the mother says these types of poisonous things? Any at all? Not saying that she isn't. But all we can go on is what is presented in the thread. And there is no mention of that. And I mentioned already that '...unless mom speaking to the child everyday is harmful to the child...'. So what are we talking about really?

? gotta stop assuming and adding their own experiences in it and just go with the info we have.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    i want to know how ? on this chicks side.

they are agreeing with they potential future enemy
    lol most of the time its the man being denied access to there child, and its the woman who the court is favoring.

so what you're telling me, is if this was steve asking latisha to see his kid outside of the court mandated order, yall would cosign with latisha.

yall agreeing with scorned women and yall dont even see it. respectfully ....
  • mryounggun
    Options
    bitter?

see i understand you are one end of the spectrum...

as a grown up, you should understand that their is an opposite end of that spectrum as well.

and it is from their where i am speaking my mind.

basically what i'm suggesting you to do is think outside of just your little world.

the real one is much more entertaining.

I'm not speaking from MY experience or from MY world because my opinion isn't based on anything having to do with me and my son's mother. It's based on the information in the thread. That 's the issue. YOU ? are painting this ? with the brush of YOUR own experiences with ya immature baby mothers and not just judging the situation on what is in the thread.

I dunno, man. ? is probably falling on deaf ears. But it's a shame that parents can't ? put aside their own petty ? and just focus on their kid. Women and men both.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I be dying to know how ? ended up in ? situations with ? baby moms. Anybody care to share their story about this fuckshit? Obviously ? some random chick you're not with and making a baby by accident, I can see how you could end up with a ? baby moms through sheer accident. But beyond that, y'all enlighten a ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Curious ....

How old is their daughter ?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    I be dying to know how ? ended up in ? situations with ? baby moms. Anybody care to share their story about this fuckshit? Obviously ? some random chick you're not with and making a baby by accident, I can see how you could end up with a ? baby moms through sheer accident. But beyond that, y'all enlighten a ? .

THIS ? MUST LIVE IN A BUBBLE...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wanna holla out ? me?

Nah ? DAT ?
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Curious ....

How old is their daughter ?

1 years old, he has a baby on the way with his new wife
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

bitter?

^ exactly

i'll give an example

Daps. Im on the same hype with the court ? . Cept my BM gets visitation at my disclosure.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options

Fam, you not listening. Do we have ANY evidence that the mother says these types of poisonous things? Any at all? Not saying that she isn't. But all we can go on is what is presented in the thread. And there is no mention of that. And I mentioned already that '...unless mom speaking to the child everyday is harmful to the child...'. So what are we talking about really?

? gotta stop assuming and adding their own experiences in it and just go with the info we have.

i got u bruh....we're giving examples of what types of things lead to a man not allowing phone calls everyday....we have no idea whats going on in this situation....but i have doubts that he's doing this out of spite....i could be wrong still, but i just dont get that from him...if this chick was peaceful and meant well, it would only be beneficial to him to let them talk....
  • mryounggun
    Options

THIS ? MUST LIVE IN A BUBBLE...

Naw, I just want to hear ? stories. Seems pretty simple. Did you get yourself in a position to have to deal with a crazy broad for 18 years of your life or nah?

Respectfully.
  • mryounggun
    Options

i think i shared a few of mine plenty of times on here.... but heres one:

mean mom get into big fight....we both hang up
    she calls later ask if i can come get our kid...i agree.

i drive 40 minutes...knock in the door and no one answers(shout out to @Chicity ) so i go to the phone booth an call to let her know im here because my phone died.

police cars zoom by me in the direction of the house....i panic thinking something happened to my kid.

i get in my truck head to the house...once i arrive

guns drawn police ask me to get out my truck. she told them i came and was trying to break in to beat her because we got into a fight earlier. police about to arrest me until neighbors say...they only seen my knocking then he drove away.

so she tried to set me up and thats one of the few times.

? is foul. But I'm asking how did it end up that you had a baby with this crazy ? ? Did you ignore the warning signs that she was vindictive and ? when y'all was together? Or was y'all never together and you just got her pregnant? Of some other ? ?

Inquiring minds want to know, my G.