BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah I live in the states

I plan on in the future actually having a home overseas
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you think I've done quite a bit though @scorpio4lfe

Yeah u have. Looks like you've blanketed Italy. Lol. Not too many Caribbean trips or Texas. Lol but other than that looks like you've been quite a few places in Europe. I love the beach so I'm usually trying to be on one. I'll be in the Cayman Islands next weekend and then back to Aruba in June. My friends and i are trying to squeeze in Ibiza in August Or September. Dubai is my big trip this year but that's for my bday at the end of the year. So far though looks like you've been some exciting places.

Germany is on my list so if you have any tips you can share. That will be great.

Pics too if u don't mind. Especially of accommodations and sites. I love pics! :-)
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh I was about to say damn I gotta start linking up with people that stay in the same country as me
  • CP203
    Options
    @scorpio4lfe whatever you need to know about germany i got you, start in frankfurt and work your way around, only three germany states need to be visited anyways, rheinland pfalz, hessen, and baravia
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    @scorpio4lfe whatever you need to know about germany i got you, start in frankfurt and work your way around, only three germany states need to be visited anyways, rheinland pfalz, hessen, and baravia

Thanks @CP203 ! So don't go to Berlin????
  • CP203
    Options

hell yea go to berlin, i had more fun in berlin than damn near anywhere in europe
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off to rio next week, will bless thread with my 1 pic
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

hell yea go to berlin, i had more fun in berlin than damn near anywhere in europe

Oh ok. It wasn't in your list of must visit so I thought I should ask. I'm thinking a 2 week Europe tour will be my big trip next year.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Off to rio next week, will bless thread with my 1 pic

Can we get at least 2 pics @vagrant-718? :-)
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To all my u.s.travelers, This useful to find out if your destination requires a travel visa

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_United_States_citizens
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got a couple summer homes across cali

frisco
    IMG_0307_zpsgtb32a4a.jpg
    santa cruz
    001_zpsgwt87hax.jpg
    venice
    IMG_1321_zpsggvql847.jpg
    037_zps024oyj1m.jpg
    long beach
    IMG_1356_zpsjkezkima.jpg
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to Brazil for the 2016 Olympics

Nice, what city (cities) are you going to? I was there last year for the World Cup (missed one the games i had tickets for, but that's another story lol). It's a great place, but I found the pigmentocracy jarring. Like, the treatment and visibility of the dark Brazilians make me uncomfortable, in Sao Paulo more than Rio.

That aside, I had a great time, the people were nice, country is gorgeous, and the food (acai!) was good. Check out the favelas if you can (best looking Brazilians are there too imo), and maybe they'll be better by 2016, but if you don't speak Portuguese, you're ? lol. I was really surprised how unprepared they were for an influx of tourists. And the taxi drivers will rip you off something stupid if you're not careful, they ALWAYS try it. And they love cheese, like really love cheese. Be prepared for that.

These are the only pics I've got on my laptop atm

Sao paulo:

3010t3s.jpg

kco31w.jpg

keawyp.jpg

2en6fk2.jpg

Over Sao Paulo
    29bdmx1.jpg

Over Rio
    a9nzht.jpg

Rio:

2re5izo.jpg

2vxlk5l.jpg

157ocoi.jpg

2134zys.jpg

These are official pics, but check the cathedral out downtown if you're in Rio and SugarLoaf mountain

2006-08_Bielesch-Metropolitan%20Cathedral%20Rio.jpg

3268787.jpg

Going to Sao Paulo and Rio. good looking on the cabbies, I heard they were shady lol. Definitely gonna hit the favelas and all the tourist spots
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not living right. I gotta' do better
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I def want to visit London, Italy, Spain, DR, and Japan
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Ibiza has a crazy ass nightlife but i enjoy cruising the whole island visiting beaches n ? where the tourists dont come

cala_benirras_9783_630x.jpg
    embedded-1378291106_1.jpg?itok=WIqh_aUs
    playa_cala_esmerelda_cala_dor_busy.jpg
    Cala-Vadella-Beach-Ibiza.jpg

I want to plan a trip there....

Nikki beach or San Antonio bay?

which is better

Whatever you do dont go san antonio.. the british stay there
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead check out playa d'en bossa
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    @CP203 Bavaria not Baravia

schweinhund
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh I was about to say damn I gotta start linking up with people that stay in the same country as me

bruh , i live in switzerland. I fly in and out of frankfurt evey two weeks

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So you think I've done quite a bit though @scorpio4lfe

Yeah u have. Looks like you've blanketed Italy. Lol. Not too many Caribbean trips or Texas. Lol but other than that looks like you've been quite a few places in Europe. I love the beach so I'm usually trying to be on one. I'll be in the Cayman Islands next weekend and then back to Aruba in June. My friends and i are trying to squeeze in Ibiza in August Or September. Dubai is my big trip this year but that's for my bday at the end of the year. So far though looks like you've been some exciting places.

Germany is on my list so if you have any tips you can share. That will be great.

Pics too if u don't mind. Especially of accommodations and sites. I love pics! :-)

been to hamburg, hannover, berlin, frankfurt, and little small towns like bielefeld for work.

I just gt back and will begin to post my pics next week.

i got a few pics that just might shut this ? down.....like only i can do

well maybe not....but it sounds good.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Anyone here ever been to Tokyo?

yeah i been...tokyo is crazy big....

i stayed in shinjuku.
    people are freindly as hell..

chicks flirty in that submissive type way....and look alike like real life anime...lol.

the subways are easy to use......color coded and numbered and with arrows

i also went to nara, kyoto, kobe, osaka and a tiny ass town i had to stay in for work called nishinomiya.

the deer eat right out your hand in Nara....they just dont care
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i cant even lie,,,this thread makes a ? happy to see all the pics and know my people are getting out and about.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Japan and thailand are number 2 on my list hopefully I can hit thailand b4 Christmas
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Worst thing about traveling is packing! I hate it and I always pack too much. What's definitely making it into the bag are miniature bottles of Crown. My friend did this on our last trip and it was genius.

Can't wait until Friday!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ain't no hoes in here