The Travel Thread

Options

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst thing about traveling is packing! I hate it and I always pack too much. What's definitely making it into the bag are miniature bottles of Crown. My friend did this on our last trip and it was genius.

Can't wait until Friday!

Lil' Lush.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worst thing about traveling is packing! I hate it and I always pack too much. What's definitely making it into the bag are miniature bottles of Crown. My friend did this on our last trip and it was genius.

Can't wait until Friday!

Your airline doesn't give you complimentary liquor
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »

Can't wait until Friday!

Your airline doesn't give you complimentary liquor

No United SUCKS! I actually hate them but where I live they are the only non stop option to a lot of destinations.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can't wait until Friday!

you aint break enough luggage wheels yet.

you gon learn
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

Can't wait until Friday!

you gon learn

I don't have Walmart luggage sir. Actually I didnt have any luggage until Saturday. United threw my luggage way last month because I arrived 45 mina before my flight and they wouldn't check it in. I had to take what I could carry and they threw the rest away with my luggage. There was only one flight out that day and the room was in my name so my friend couldnt check in without me. I was beyond ? ! I was in Trinidad with 1 dress and a pair of flip flops. Won't happen again!
  • CP203
    Options

Can't wait until Friday!

you gon learn

I don't have Walmart luggage sir. Actually I didnt have any luggage until Saturday. United threw my luggage way last month because I arrived 45 mina before my flight and they wouldn't check it in. I had to take what I could carry and they threw the rest away with my luggage. There was only one flight out that day and the room was in my name so my friend couldnt check in without me. I was beyond ? ! I was in Trinidad with 1 dress and a pair of flip flops. Won't happen again!

Shop when you land
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

Can't wait until Friday!

you gon learn

Shop when you land

Yeah that's what I had to do. It just sucked they threw all my ? away. I had sone good stuff and nice luggage.
  • CP203
    Options

Can't wait until Friday!

you gon learn

Shop when you land

Yeah that's what I had to do. It just sucked they threw all my ? away. I had sone good stuff and nice luggage.

Did you file a claim with the airline?
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

Can't wait until Friday!

you gon learn

Shop when you land

Did you file a claim with the airline?

I did and basically they said it's their policy. Sorry but get to the airport earlier next time. ? up
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone here ever been to Tokyo?

Lots of ninjas and street fighters
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone have a foreign passport? And advantages of it (besides the eu one but i dont im eligible for an eu passport anymore )
  • CP203
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone have a foreign passport? And advantages of it (besides the eu one but i dont im eligible for an eu passport anymore )

No passport is ? with a us passport
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    @CP203 ....The friends and family list bruh....I'm just saying. :-)
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in NC (North Carolina rn chillin)

Im liking the weather
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

abut to get my dominican passport shortly

but i am about to show you ? a passport yall aint never seen....just gotta get to my pics back in suiza.

i dont like talking all this and not posting....yall ? had ya fun
  • CP203
    Options

but i am about to show you ? a passport yall aint never seen....just gotta get to my pics back in suiza.

So you telling me get my Asia and south America pics ready?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

So you telling me get my Asia and south America pics ready?

hell yeah....i only got japan and china right now.....i had to cancel hongkong.....but vietnam is later this year
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    2 more days and I'm out! Whoop! Whoop!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

you going to Dubai right?
  • CP203
    Options

u better hit 7 mile beach and enjoy yourself
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

No, I'm going to the Cayman Islands. It's just a quick weekend trip. I need a little rest and relaxation.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

u better hit 7 mile beach and enjoy yourself

the hotel is on 7 mile beach. I do listen, ya know. LOL. We are spending the day on Little Cayman on Sunday as well. We shall see if you are correct about it being one of the most beautiful beaches you've been to. :-)
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

Oh Dubai is not until my birthday which is later this year.

My girl friend who just returned from Dubai told me the hotel I'm staying is not close to downtown and drinking is not permitted anywhere but the hotels....:-(
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    give mi three minutes