IN YOUR EYES WHO IS THE GOAT DUO FROM ILL COMMUNITY??..

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    ? ! Who is Kam? I also think Khaleesi is very pretty, naturally pretty at that.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

Killa kam the hottest of hot right now. She running the rap game.

But to be really real about @khaleesi just letting these hoes have there fun. They can drop all the ether and pics in world but when khaleesi drop that video at MissALLHIPHOP.com 5 its gonna be hard for a lot of these chicks to log in afterwards. No female has ever won twice.

Khaleesi will do it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yelling out pico like its 2012 around here FOH yall must have missed killa kam on tinychat

now that woman ? deserve an altar

p_UK5_UU0_IHFXG2.jpg

Well damn.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    ? yelling out pico like its 2012 around here FOH yall must have missed killa kam on tinychat

p_UK5_UU0_IHFXG2.jpg

Well damn.

Judging by that gap Imma say she got one of them jen&juice/Pinky style ?

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK

But to be really real about @khaleesi just letting these hoes have there fun. They can drop all the ether and pics in world but when khaleesi drop that video at MissALLHIPHOP.com 5 its gonna be hard for a lot of these chicks to log in afterwards. No female has ever won twice.

Khaleesi will do it.

Yea...wonder why...
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    Pico wrote: »

Khaleesi will do it.

Yea...wonder why...

And here come the feelings. OG roscoe think she can hang with the youngins??? Times have changed. If I put you in a blender you really think you'll come out on top in 2015?? Put your career on the line. You lose you stop posting. You win I quit forever.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK

Khaleesi will do it.

Yea...wonder why...

And here come the feelings. OG roscoe think she can hang with the youngins??? Times have changed. If I put you in a blender you really think you'll come out on top in 2015?? Put your career on the line. You lose you stop posting. You win I quit forever.

kim-kardashian-raising-her-eyebrows-while-drinking-red-wine-gif.gif
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

Khaleesi will do it.

Yea...wonder why...

lmao @ that title change "#1 ? you can't replace me"

I always loved your confindence

Yeah whatever we'll see @pico you better bring every ? and groupie you got you gonna need every prayer you can get
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK

Khaleesi will do it.

Yea...wonder why...

Yeah whatever we'll see @pico you better bring every ? and groupie you got you gonna need every prayer you can get

I don't need prayer. It's just an Internet poll.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WESTIE & FIVE
    what happened to six? @Recaptimus_Prime360
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    Kimi remember blue virgo hatred towards you? ::Cotdamn she never shut up about you. She was relentless

(my bad, quoted the wrong post)

Well choice was her real life boyfriend so it sort of made sense....lol! Plus, the ? was shaped like a capital B.

Yeah she had the biggest mouth standing behind choice. That ? lasted for months upon months.

She never showed her face. This was her

Zs4_GHbxs.jpg

? was obese. It's always funny when ? want to talk about your looks when they don't look any better. Her and Dee were good for that.

Yeah Dee was kinda busted her damn self
    6489_133619009186_623389186_3201406_689513_n_zpsc8twp5gc.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

Khaleesi will do it.

Yea...wonder why...

I don't need prayer. It's just an Internet poll.

Is Pico scared for the first time? Because Thats what they all say until September come around. Then they putting on ? they own ? haven't seen'em wear. Dropping ? the night before tryna crush every soul breathing.

Remember this number.

2ch6rmu.jpg

659045850-15b70e518336c0dec959eb8c007672b6.505a3250-full_zps1em7fya4.gif

• thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    what happened to six? @Recaptimus_Prime360

Ketchup got deported.

ch8GUqg_zpstniqjaks.png
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

p_UK5_UU0_IHFXG2.jpg

She's a midget
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    CONFLICT wrote: »

p_UK5_UU0_IHFXG2.jpg

She's a midget

? probably deeper than 10 oceans
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sleeps on the floor like a dog
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims an 2stepz_ahead
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must be reading ? wrong. Killa kam is a female?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO & KAT
    Gotdamnkam
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK

Khaleesi will do it.

Yea...wonder why...

Nah, she's not seeing Pico in my opinion...make sure you send me a message when you to your 2015 baddest ? thread.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    I voted for Chico cause we're funny.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    98% annoying 2% funny