IN YOUR EYES WHO IS THE GOAT DUO FROM ILL COMMUNITY??..

Options

Comments

• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    Not even close...@pico thighs are dynamite!
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TRILLFATE & OBFRESH
    ...coulda swore Stew was a white boy
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    TRILLFATE & OBFRESH
    I voted OBFRESH based on looks alone

jj_zpsbgst7oqm.jpg

I haven't been here long enough to know about the duo powers that be

OBFRESH > PICO no diss
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Charlie_ wrote: »
    98% annoying 2% funny

@thatboydizz my LOL stats dont lie. CHICO has the highest LOL stats for females. Kick rocks, hatin ass dizz.

Bride is the funniest female on here tho
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    Disgusting ass humans

1GAjKeu_zpsu8d8ebyv.jpg
    gn_zpsnrgrud4j.jpg
  • Tea_Drinker
    Tea_Drinker Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options
    lol @ editing the IP address out in the IP Locator screenshot but not in the actual post
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    Lmao.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see what all the hush is about. If he is really posting from that IP, they/he clearly wanted people to know, or don't care.

Because there ain' tno way they didn't know some mod would be monitoring Lou's ip address for any changes ever since that PM leaked.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DU & MsDU
    I'm happy for him. Lou my ? .
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I don't see what all the hush is about. If he is really posting from that IP, they/he clearly wanted people to know, or don't care.

Because there ain' tno way they didn't know some mod would be monitoring Lou's ip address for any changes ever since that PM leaked.

According to my sources, Cain leaked that screenshot, so mods weren't really monitoring them...just one person.
  • thatboydizz
    edited May 2015
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

? shut up.

Her gimmick was hating whites. She took this gimmick to real life. Not enough people called her out on her ? so She also hated people who communicated with whites. Hoesarefun Hafbaked etc

When in fact She loves white. She ? whites. And as you can see has a white living with her

The lies never stopped and probably won't.

• BoldChild
    Options

? shut up.

Her gimmick was hating whites. She took this gimmick to real life. Not enough people called her out on her ? so She also hated people who communicated with whites. Hoesarefun Hafbaked etc

When in fact She loves white. She ? whites. And as you can see has a white living with her

I'm not sure what has you so ruffled about that post.

• Purr
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK

According to my sources, Cain leaked that screenshot, so mods weren't really monitoring them...just one person.

Lmmmaaooo breh cain aint ? , but we all knew that.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

? shut up.

Because you were #Teamsix and you sound like a caping ?
  • BoldChild
    edited May 2015
    Options

? shut up.

Still not sure what you're talking about, and don't see how I'm caping.

By the, "I'm not sure what the hush is about" comment, I was referring to the post deletions last night.
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options

? shut up.

By the, "I'm not sure what the hush is about" comment, I was referring to the post deletions last night.

Tell that ? you already got the invite to Mocksville and there was no screenshots of you posting from the IP address cause you were busy posting up in dat ? and not on the internet.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Posts were deleted
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so Lou is sixsicksins??
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    @cain you aint made a post in here in bout 2 months but you manoeuvring the manoeuvre

speak on it
  • Purr
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK

? shut up.

@boldchild youre a lil ? ? the ? up.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

? shut up.

oh word? What all post got deleted last night since you running ? around here now
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    @cain you aint made a post in here in bout 2 months but you manoeuvring the manoeuvre

speak on it

Damn your spell check ain't worth a lick of ? .
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    Pico wrote: »

speak on it

Damn your spell check ain't worth a lick of ? .

Naaa I went with the oversees version I'll explain why later Daddy busy right now fallback like a backflip

gzvb_zpsphoog80w.jpg