IN YOUR EYES WHO IS THE GOAT DUO FROM ILL COMMUNITY??..

Options

Comments

• Tea_Drinker
    Tea_Drinker Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    @cain you aint made a post in here in bout 2 months but you manoeuvring the manoeuvre

speak on it

Damn your spell check ain't worth a lick of ? .

Naaa I went with the oversees version I'll explain why later Daddy busy right now fallback like a backflip

Now tell us why you didn't go with the overseas version of the word?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PICO & CHUCK
    Pico wrote: »
    @cain you aint made a post in here in bout 2 months but you manoeuvring the manoeuvre

speak on it

Damn your spell check ain't worth a lick of ? .

Naaa I went with the oversees version I'll explain why later Daddy busy right now fallback like a backflip

gzvb_zpsphoog80w.jpg

? this is American Internet, type American.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I don't see what all the hush is about. If he is really posting from that IP, they/he clearly wanted people to know, or don't care.

Because there ain' tno way they didn't know some mod would be monitoring Lou's ip address for any changes ever since that PM leaked.

? shut up.

Her gimmick was hating whites. She took this gimmick to real life. Not enough people called her out on her ? so She also hated people who communicated with whites. Hoesarefun Hafbaked etc

When in fact She loves white. She ? whites. And as you can see has a white living with her

The lies never stopped and probably won't.

I'm not sure what has you so ruffled about that post.

Because you were #Teamsix and you sound like a caping ?

Still not sure what you're talking about, and don't see how I'm caping.

By the, "I'm not sure what the hush is about" comment, I was referring to the post deletions last night.

oh word? What all post got deleted last night.

Not sure why you're asking me something you probably already know.

(more specifically, they were threads)
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    thechoice2 and @kat

Back when yall was using AOL 7.0 huh? @Kat aint ? . Tell us about that time yall used each other account. She spoke on it briefly.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    I don't see what all the hush is about. If he is really posting from that IP, they/he clearly wanted people to know, or don't care.

Because there ain' tno way they didn't know some mod would be monitoring Lou's ip address for any changes ever since that PM leaked.

? shut up.

Her gimmick was hating whites. She took this gimmick to real life. Not enough people called her out on her ? so She also hated people who communicated with whites. Hoesarefun Hafbaked etc

When in fact She loves white. She ? whites. And as you can see has a white living with her

By the, "I'm not sure what the hush is about" comment, I was referring to the post deletions last night.

Na I wasn't on last night I was gettin my ? sucked by a 9 under the moonlight

What threads?? Made by whom?
  • BoldChild
    Options

? shut up.

Interesting, you made the choice to censor out some of that pic despite having no knowledge that threads with the pic were getting deleted last night.
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options
    JOHNNY GREEN (10:17:04 AM): boring.....marley gonna apologize publicly to me :)
    JOHNNY GREEN (10:17:12 AM): something you were too stubborn to do
    kathryn2280 (10:19:56 AM): You didn't have chocolate covered ? pics of me though..
    JOHNNY GREEN (10:24:25 AM): ? , if i did, i woulda licked the chocolate off!

I was too real....exposing hoes and making them apologize to me for having me expose them
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

? shut up.

Interesting, you made the choice to censor out some of that pic despite having no knowledge that threads with the pic were getting deleted last night.

I didn't get the picture from no ? thread. I got it from pico. Now you the one with the attitude.

Now Im going to ask you again, Nicely like I did previously What threads and Who were they made by?
  • BoldChild
    Options

? shut up.

I didn't get the picture from no ? thread. I got it from pico. Now you the one with the attitude.

Now Im going to ask you again, Nicely like I did previously What threads and Who were they made by?

lol, when did I say this?
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options
    JOHNNY GREEN (8:47:49 AM): What you need, boo?
    kathryn2280 (8:50:13 AM): Leave that woman alone
    JOHNNY GREEN (8:52:05 AM): You want me to leave her alone? I'll do it if you send me a scantily clad pic that I nor the IC has seen.
    kathryn2280 (8:55:56 AM): Okay, but you have to swear to keep it to yourself
    JOHNNY GREEN (8:56:10 AM): Of course...Only for my eyes
    kathryn2280 (8:58:26 AM): No more Marley ? at all..
    JOHNNY GREEN (8:59:03 AM): At all? That's a bit much for one Pic...I wont do anything NEW and I wont email to her son...now if you make it two pics
    kathryn2280 (8:59:49 AM): Two pics you leave it alone
    JOHNNY GREEN (8:59:55 AM): done
    kathryn2280 (9:02:15 AM): Lol..you so trifling

Here's a convo that I saw Kat speak on in a FOF thread about sending pics to me so I wouldn't email Marley's kids school or some ? like that....I saw some comments saying I was hustling backwards for doing it for 2 pics...what they don't know is that Me and Charlie were talking about it and had agreed that I WOULDNT take the exposure offline and Chucc didn't send me anything....still didn't stop me from letting Kat send the pics :)
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO & KAT
    Who cares, like you hadn't seen it before.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

? shut up.

lol, when did I say this?

I chose to block it out because some mods think that is a bannable offense. But you already know me I don't give a ? I'll post whatever I want. I know i'll be unbanned in due time Free @copper
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    JOHNNY GREEN (8:52:05 AM): You want me to leave her alone? I'll do it if you send me a scantily clad pic that I nor the IC has seen.
    JOHNNY GREEN (8:59:03 AM): At all? That's a bit much for one Pic...I wont do anything NEW and I wont email to her son...now if you make it two pics

Here's a convo that I saw Kat speak on in a FOF thread about sending pics to me so I wouldn't email Marley's kids school or some ? like that....I saw some comments saying I was hustling backwards for doing it for 2 pics...what they don't know is that Me and Charlie were talking about it and had agreed that I WOULDNT take the exposure offline and Chucc didn't send me anything....still didn't stop me from letting Kat send the pics :)

kat got a pretty ?

311orv9_zpsrxmvexzh.png
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options

kat got a pretty ?

311orv9_zpsrxmvexzh.png

Yes she does, i was pleasantly surprised that good ? looks as good as it supposedly feels.

Still lookin for the chat where i get Kat's password...most of this ? in my aim log with kat is about me/six from 2013 lol.

Should I drop the me/six logs from 2013 too?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO & KAT
    Cs, but you wouldn't know.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    bottom page post
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Who cares, like you hadn't seen it before.

You did cause you asked me not to post it, not to tell anyone, I did both, then you went and told the IC and had ? thinkin I was some succa. I expect that from you though, I accept you just as you is, boo.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

kat got a pretty ?

311orv9_zpsrxmvexzh.png

Yes she does, i was pleasantly surprised that good ? looks as good as it supposedly feels.

Still lookin for the chat where i get Kat's password...most of this ? in my aim log with kat is about me/six from 2013 lol.

Should I drop the me/six logs from 2013 too?

Might as well. These scary ? aint pullin no triggers.

These ? will sit in the adhd thread for 6 months hinting at ? but wont put nobody on blast.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WESTIE & FIVE
    DNB1 and CB was a weird ass duo
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    Charlie_ wrote: »

? shut up.

@boldchild youre a lil ? ? the ? up.

Cs I forgot yall got banned because of that ? . You call yourself a grown man but you begging for your pics to be takin down you on the wrong site try ? -? .net
  • BoldChild
    Options

? shut up.

Cs I forgot yall got banned because of that ? . You call yourself a grown man but you begging for your pics to be takin down you on the wrong site try ? -? .net

You know, after all that's transpired/been revealed people are still under the assumption that all that ? happened because apparently I was begging for my pic to be taken down.

If that's the story you want to run with, go for it.
  • thatboydizz
    edited May 2015
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    DNB1 and CB was a weird ass duo

Na you know who was ? funny doe sourpatch & covet

Now that ? was hilarious all the way till the end. She came back talking about sour gave her an std this ? sour Ask Ahmad to have his account banned forever ::cotdayum

I made a diamond thread about covet so did jamel ahh 2012 was good times
  • Tea_Drinker
    Options

? shut up.

You know, after all that's transpired/been revealed people are still under the assumption that all that ? happened because apparently I was begging for my pic to be taken down.

You cried for your pic to be taken down? Jesus, you anime watchin ? are some real weirdo ? .
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    THATBOYDIZZ & KHALEESI

? shut up.

Oh word? Tell us how it really happen since you running ? now.

Clear your name in 160 words or less. I got kids they gonna want to know how it all started
  • BoldChild
    edited May 2015
    Options

? shut up.

Oh word? Tell us how it really happen..

Clear your name in 160 words or less. I got kids they gonna want to know how it all started

Six - "Do you want your pic removed from their avis?

Me -"If it's possible, if it's too much, don't worry about it, maybe jail bars, lol.

*Pico and Chuck are banned*

Me - gotdamn.

Their dislike is still understandable though since I didn't do anything to aid them in getting unbanned.