Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane got so much beef nh...now he bout to be into it w Choppa cuz Shae is going to think that Shane killed grimey Tai and tell Choppa about it....Shane got beef w Ray and Boone, Leon's homie, Reynaldo and Chase, the police, Mista and barz and now possibly Choppa and Shae

Barz dont have no real beef with shane. If he did he wouldna took a stack out that shoebox, he woulda took 41. Barz just mad cuz he think his little brother is trying to son him.

If you think choppa will engage in any neef what so ever for Shay, you haven't been paying attention.

Shane still got a lot of problems.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane gonna get shot while getting shot
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Wow I just realized something

Rafe most likely thinks Jessica lined him up with Choppa

Think about the details in that storyline from his point of view. I can see this going one of two ways.

i was thinking that... he's gonna confront her and she will spill the Goya beans about Choppa being her ex and cry her eyes out, begging for forgiveness

That's realistic.. but being the season finale I don't think it's going to be that simple. Won't be surprised if Rafe get gully on her right quick and leverage that angle to get a drop on Choppa. Set up a story line for season 3 maybe.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane got so much beef nh...now he bout to be into it w Choppa cuz Shae is going to think that Shane killed grimey Tai and tell Choppa about it....Shane got beef w Ray and Boone, Leon's homie, Reynaldo and Chase, the police, Mista and barz and now possibly Choppa and Shae

barz might be upset with his brother, but he aint going to body him or let anyone just do anything to shane. that's crazy.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    what ep was Maino in?

LOL "wussssssssuuuuup" nothing Tai you dead you ? ?

Kane got hella bodies now lol
  • loch121
    Options
    Nothing else to do while at the batting cage watching my lil man get that extra work in!

Rafe ? season 2 up B. We just all have to admit it and deal with it.

why you say that?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    FYI, we're not using any spoilers!

No sir spoilers must be used
  • loch121
    Options
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great ? finale!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow, never thought of that. But you right.

And choppa might be worse than all them ? ...
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody Bless us with that link..
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Great finale.. had me anxious throughout the whole episode.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    When y'all discussing the season finale put some spoilers on it. 7343kd8frit0.jpeg
  • Sage Wonder
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Word yall got to remember this thread is meant to be on youtube time. Somewhere along the line we shifted to tidal time lol.

But yo.... i ? knew it

? BARZ ON EVERYTHIN... i was thinking of why barz & archie would be introduced at the same time & got to thinking they were meant to draw parallels. Everything about him said he would do his own brother ? over that money, power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njGL9aAv2ng

I doubt Shane dead yet..... i ? hate grimey ? barz gotta get that come back
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    episode 12 is a bloodbath, ? was lit
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

barz might be upset with his brother, but he aint going to body him or let anyone just do anything to shane. that's crazy.

@SheerExcellence lol, wrong
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Beta bless us with that link..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh really....lol
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    no respect for the spoiler rule smh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Episode was lit
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ....well that was unexpected
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bars a ? stealing from his lil bro....he needs a bullet in his head
  • loch121
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Full finale reaction
    When did rafe find out she knew Choppa?

Why did rafe ? Choppa's man and not him?

Dude was talking to much ? to have Miz pointing that thing at him.

Anyway that was Rafe's Walter White turning point.Damn Jessica didn't have ? to do w/ it,but I felt he would think she did.Plus it'll hurt Choppa.That was surprising.

Ray ? ass.

Leon goober ass.

Did not expect for BR's inside man to be that dude.Nice tarantino standoff.Should have known Rafe and Miz would get all that weed.IDK how nobody remembered anybody's name,but could happen.Miz ain't no regular name.

I don't even remember why the Jamaicans got beef w/eachother or Rafe and Miz.I liked them jamaican ? though.I had mixed emotions in that scene.

Ray ain't ? "I was just telling that ? Boon to chill" Shooter Shane

Too much going on.kane done killed Mister while Shane bodied them ? .They edited a shoot out w/ a shootout.

Thanks for that quick Armadale commerical.There was an editing issue there too.She said "if you would have broke my bottle" then the bottle was broke and she said "you broke my bottle"

Yeah dude was gonna clap Miz. rafe on his killer ? for real.Miz trill for saving Capone.He is cool

Barz is a ? boy.I hope shooter Shane will be okay and can walk and all that,I had a feeling somebody would get shot.

Killa kane is kane's new name.Mister's ? ass should have learned his lesson.He ain't getting up this time.

LOL Maino.He was cool in this.He's like the gun dude on breaking bad or some ? .

I didn't know Tip would call Rafe.Black a slime ball.Glad his own blood killed his ass.T.I. was funny as ? .I wouldn't have bought ? though.That ? is now a murder scene.I'd be too spooked to buy kilos.

I feel bad for Jessica.

Are they gonna ? Capone?He was too calm,but he is a G though.Either that or they're plotting on Miz and Rafe or the plug's bosses.

Glad Tai ? ass dead.?

Barz did a Bishop w/ his own mother

Why is Choppa alive?Seems like that fiend was a cop or choppa is gonna get caught up.

I'm guessing they're making the youngin a member of the team because he's bold?or were they smoking him?i don't think so.

Killa kane straight G now

Was that a gunshot like Miz got shot?

• loch121
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

Wow, never thought of that. But you right.

And choppa might be worse than all them ? ...

Ain't nobody riding for hoe ass Shae or ? ass Tai.Choppa be using that ? to stalk his ex.