Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black was grimy a** hell. Remember Choppa said "how you leave out of the house empty handed?" Knowing that ? snatched the work off of the ground & jumped out of the window. I wonder what Gunner is going to do?

That TI scene was funny a** hell. That ? said "you are going to bring the house value down".

Y'all gotta see it from Rafe vision. Rafe feels that he was setup because the night that he was shot, he supposed to been meeting Jessica at his spot before getting shot by her ex (Choppa). Then after, she became distant as if she was guilty. She never admitted that she had relations with Choppa but Rafe eventually found out. Rafe's mind was probably running 100 miles per hour
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iight my final thoughts, lol
    that cartel beef.....gonna be crazy.....no way capone is as generous towards miz as he was to him...infact.....capone might not even make it due to the fact that them ? coming up ain't gonna give a ? about victor disrepecting miz and rafe....and if capone even tries to play that side...they ? around and ? him....rafe was right.. the conequences would have been the same whether capone lived or died...only difference is with him alive they have more info on them.......miz ? up by vouching for capone at that point.....smh.....

jessica had to go......rafe is evil as ? for smiling about it.....but it showed depth to his character too....as much as he talked about leaving the game...he like that ? too much..no reason for him to smile after killing jessica.....

chopper gonna be a problem, when he find out about jessica and black being dead, he gonna say ? defense and go on the offense....cuz he know black was killed cuz of the beef, he knows jessica as killed because of a loose end....so he knows there's no way rafe won't ? him on sight....might as well get it over with

barz too stupid to live...nobody gonna back him.....if shane tells anyone that barz shot him... rafe, miz and kane all gonna be on him.....that's too much beef to stay in brooklyn...

miz ain't even gonna be tryna hear that barz wants kanes black.....

cuz at the end of the day, the only way miz can possiblt get out of the beef with the cartel is to pay the off and move their product.....it's a stretch, but that's the only chance....and i think the shmurda ? was brough in to move the weed
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    iight my final thoughts, lol
    that cartel beef.....gonna be crazy.....no way capone is as generous towards miz as he was to him...infact.....capone might not even make it due to the fact that them ? coming up ain't gonna give a ? about victor disrepecting miz and rafe....and if capone even tries to play that side...they ? around and ? him....rafe was right.. the conequences would have been the same whether capone lived or died...only difference is with him alive they have more info on them.......miz ? up by vouching for capone at that point.....smh.....

jessica had to go......rafe is evil as ? for smiling about it.....but it showed depth to his character too....as much as he talked about leaving the game...he like that ? too much..no reason for him to smile after killing jessica.....

chopper gonna be a problem, when he find out about jessica and black being dead, he gonna say ? defense and go on the offense....cuz he know black was killed cuz of the beef, he knows jessica as killed because of a loose end....so he knows there's no way rafe won't ? him on sight....might as well get it over with

barz too stupid to live...nobody gonna back him.....if shane tells anyone that barz shot him... rafe, miz and kane all gonna be on him.....that's too much beef to stay in brooklyn...

miz ain't even gonna be tryna hear that barz wants kanes black.....

cuz at the end of the day, the only way miz can possiblt get out of the beef with the cartel is to pay the off and move their product.....it's a stretch, but that's the only chance....and i think the shmurda ? was brough in to move the weed
    I took it as rafe smiled like "you thought you could run game on me? Lol nope"

Atleast choppa still alive for season 3. Even though he paranoid like looking and seeing that guy on the roof

And I don't think shmurda was brought just to move the weed but with the cartel looming they need bodies for this war. Especially with Shane out of action
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

mryounggun wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    This is setting up for Rafe and Miz to beef with each other, probably in season 4.

Praying this doesn't happen.

Look at most tv shows and movies ? always eventually fall out.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm interested to see how Shane beats those murders. He popped two ? , then immediately went to meet his brother and then got popped. We ain't see him throw his gun away so theoretically, paramedics should have found him in the alley with a pistol that goes AT LEAST two bodies on it.

Good aas point but I dont think the writers (Rafe) is thinking that thoroughly. If this was a cop drama, yea but I think Shane got away clean. The most that will happen is I think police will pressure him to snitch on his shooter bars but he won't do it
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Rafe and Miz will still end up moving work for the cartel. Victor's murder won't stop the money from moving. And if all this talk about killing off different characters because they are bad actors is correct then Capone should be dead. His acting is terrible "This is not good." lol

I can believe that for the purpose of doing business Capone would lie to the cartel or that the cartel will keep Miz and Rafe in play to pay debts, or maybe they flip it so Victor turns out to be a snitch, so his death was coming, but if they go to war against the cartel I'm done. That ? is corny. Still not sure why they didn't wear masks.

Miz and Rafe aren't going to fall out and neither are Kane and Shane. Kane and Shane are the new Miz and Rafe. The only way I see that dynamic changing is if Shane wants out of the game and sees the error of his ways.

Barz is definitely going to try and scheme his way towards some money and might end up beefing with Miz.

Choppa and Shae will play some part in the next season, too much going on for all that ? to just slide.

Miz actually showed some acting chops in this episode tho.

Overall, this was a good season.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn great season finale.

Next season, war with the Cartel.
  • black caesar
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    I like how Kane confirmed his ? this time. Low-key a character development moment

yeah the montage at the end especially Kane and Miz interaction was crazy to me

Reminded me of Wire finale montages

Only thing that bothered me was how was Miz able to supply Kane, when Rafe killed his connect's boss?
  • black caesar
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Full finale reaction
    When did rafe find out she knew Choppa?

Why did rafe ? Choppa's man and not him?

Dude was talking to much ? to have Miz pointing that thing at him.

Anyway that was Rafe's Walter White turning point.Damn Jessica didn't have ? to do w/ it,but I felt he would think she did.Plus it'll hurt Choppa.That was surprising.

Ray ? ass.

Leon goober ass.

Did not expect for BR's inside man to be that dude.Nice tarantino standoff.Should have known Rafe and Miz would get all that weed.IDK how nobody remembered anybody's name,but could happen.Miz ain't no regular name.

I don't even remember why the Jamaicans got beef w/eachother or Rafe and Miz.I liked them jamaican ? though.I had mixed emotions in that scene.

Ray ain't ? "I was just telling that ? Boon to chill" Shooter Shane

Too much going on.kane done killed Mister while Shane bodied them ? .They edited a shoot out w/ a shootout.

Thanks for that quick Armadale commerical.There was an editing issue there too.She said "if you would have broke my bottle" then the bottle was broke and she said "you broke my bottle"

Yeah dude was gonna clap Miz. rafe on his killer ? for real.Miz trill for saving Capone.He is cool

Barz is a ? boy.I hope shooter Shane will be okay and can walk and all that,I had a feeling somebody would get shot.

Killa kane is kane's new name.Mister's ? ass should have learned his lesson.He ain't getting up this time.

LOL Maino.He was cool in this.He's like the gun dude on breaking bad or some ? .

I didn't know Tip would call Rafe.Black a slime ball.Glad his own blood killed his ass.T.I. was funny as ? .I wouldn't have bought ? though.That ? is now a murder scene.I'd be too spooked to buy kilos.

I feel bad for Jessica.

Are they gonna ? Capone?He was too calm,but he is a G though.Either that or they're plotting on Miz and Rafe or the plug's bosses.

Glad Tai ? ass dead.?

Barz did a Bishop w/ his own mother

Why is Choppa alive?Seems like that fiend was a cop or choppa is gonna get caught up.

I'm guessing they're making the youngin a member of the team because he's bold?or were they smoking him?i don't think so.

Killa kane straight G now

Was that a gunshot like Miz got shot?

The youngin has to pay Miz back for robbing him.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I like how Kane confirmed his ? this time. Low-key a character development moment

yeah the montage at the end especially Kane and Miz interaction was crazy to me

Reminded me of Wire finale montages

Only thing that bothered me was how was Miz able to supply Kane, when Rafe killed his connect's boss?
    they still had hella weed, AND he wasn't finished moving yet.....miz had ? on deck
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica should have let Rafe smash...its her fault
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is setting up for Rafe and Miz to beef with each other, probably in season 4.

I feel you. But if you look at the show thus far plus interviews with rafe, I don't see him writing in a legit beef between the two.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Jessica should have let Rafe smash...its her fault

He did smash....
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Miz Rafe beef would be corny. The worst that would happen is they would fall out but there would be no bloodshed .. They are partners in crime, they like the criminal version of NY Undercover.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I think Rafe and Miz will still end up moving work for the cartel. Victor's murder won't stop the money from moving. And if all this talk about killing off different characters because they are bad actors is correct then Capone should be dead. His acting is terrible "This is not good." lol

I can believe that for the purpose of doing business Capone would lie to the cartel or that the cartel will keep Miz and Rafe in play to pay debts, or maybe they flip it so Victor turns out to be a snitch, so his death was coming, but if they go to war against the cartel I'm done. That ? is corny. Still not sure why they didn't wear masks.

Miz and Rafe aren't going to fall out and neither are Kane and Shane. Kane and Shane are the new Miz and Rafe. The only way I see that dynamic changing is if Shane wants out of the game and sees the error of his ways.

Barz is definitely going to try and scheme his way towards some money and might end up beefing with Miz.

Choppa and Shae will play some part in the next season, too much going on for all that ? to just slide.

Miz actually showed some acting chops in this episode tho.

Overall, this was a good season.

You must have the same brain cells as me lol because I said to myself "Shane & Kane are about to be the next Rafe & Miz". & I wonder do Victor have any peoples on his side? I guess not since he went to Capone to beat up Reynaldo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is the 200 pounds pounds of weed can clear Renaldo s debt...4 birds at 30k per plus 150 k in cash thats bout 270k , I think 200 pounds of weed can cover that.....if theres any beef then it ll be over Victor s death and Rafe trying to ? Capone....but aint no way the win a war w the Cartel so thats dead.....and Victor is not capone s boss but associate they on the same level
  • T. Sanford
    edited May 2016
    Options
    man that ? TI crazy, when Rafe pulled his gun on Black. TI said "whoaaaaa, okay, more sh*t for the sh*t show". it was how he said it & his expression that made it hilarious

"ahhh sh*t in this nice neighborhood :joy: :joy:
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI had me rolling...that ? could've been super Wack but they aight with his role
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

I feel you. But if you look at the show thus far plus interviews with rafe, I don't see him writing in a legit beef between the two.
    Capone may ask Miz to ? Rafe as payback for Rafe killing Victor.. I don't see Capone beefing with Miz, at the end of the day, Miz saved his life,
    and through out the show they made it seem like Capone ain't ? with Victor like that anyway..

Remember the scene where Capone wiped his hand off after He shook Victors hand..

Oh.. Forgot to mention,
    I don't think Miz and Rafe could war with each other. I was just painting a picture/scenario..
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thing is the 200 pounds pounds of weed can clear Renaldo s debt...4 birds at 30k per plus 150 k in cash thats bout 270k , I think 200 pounds of weed can cover that.....if theres any beef then it ll be over Victor s death and Rafe trying to ? Capone....but aint no way the win a war w the Cartel so thats dead.....and Victor is not capone s boss but associate they on the same level

In this case, I wonder if they team up to beef with Victor's crew?

• Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall sure it wasn't Mista's body in the park and not Tai?