Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    Yall sure it wasn't Mista's body in the park and not Tai?
    That was Tai. Remember Chase body bagged Tai & stashed his body
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    This is setting up for Rafe and Miz to beef with each other, probably in season 4.

Praying this doesn't happen.

Look at most tv shows and movies ? always eventually fall out.

I feel you. But if you look at the show thus far plus interviews with rafe, I don't see him writing in a legit beef between the two.

It probably won't happen but you can't rule it out
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    This is setting up for Rafe and Miz to beef with each other, probably in season 4.

I feel you. But if you look at the show thus far plus interviews with rafe, I don't see him writing in a legit beef between the two.
    Capone may ask Miz to ? Rafe as payback for Rafe killing Victor.. I don't see Capone beefing with Miz, at the end of the day, Miz saved his life,
    and through out the show they made it seem like Capone ain't ? with Victor like that anyway..

Remember the scene where Capone wiped his hand off after He shook Victors hand..

Oh.. Forgot to mention,
    I don't think Miz and Rafe could war with each other. I was just painting a picture/scenario..

Capone should have told victor to leave Miz out if that Reynaldo ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Capone may ask Miz to ? Rafe as payback for Rafe killing Victor.. I don't see Capone beefing with Miz, at the end of the day, Miz saved his life,
    and through out the show they made it seem like Capone ain't ? with Victor like that anyway..

Remember the scene where Capone wiped his hand off after He shook Victors hand..

Oh.. Forgot to mention,
    I don't think Miz and Rafe could war with each other. I was just painting a picture/scenario..

Thats what i dont get.....id told that cornball to gtofh w that bs....
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Oh.. Forgot to mention,

Thats what i dont get.....id told that cornball to gtofh w that bs....

Then he aint coach Victor....you cant talk to Rafe and Miz like that. Them ? will shoot anybody at any time for any reason. They are top of the food chain as far as this murder ? go.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miz could have just told capone he knew dude and they had beef for whatever reason and it would get ugly,but that wouldn't make for a good story
  • loch121
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    (Nope) wrote: »
    I think Rafe and Miz will still end up moving work for the cartel. Victor's murder won't stop the money from moving. And if all this talk about killing off different characters because they are bad actors is correct then Capone should be dead. His acting is terrible "This is not good." lol

I can believe that for the purpose of doing business Capone would lie to the cartel or that the cartel will keep Miz and Rafe in play to pay debts, or maybe they flip it so Victor turns out to be a snitch, so his death was coming, but if they go to war against the cartel I'm done. That ? is corny. Still not sure why they didn't wear masks.

Miz and Rafe aren't going to fall out and neither are Kane and Shane. Kane and Shane are the new Miz and Rafe. The only way I see that dynamic changing is if Shane wants out of the game and sees the error of his ways.

Barz is definitely going to try and scheme his way towards some money and might end up beefing with Miz.

Choppa and Shae will play some part in the next season, too much going on for all that ? to just slide.

Miz actually showed some acting chops in this episode tho.

Overall, this was a good season.

You must have the same brain cells as me lol because I said to myself "Shane & Kane are about to be the next Rafe & Miz". & I wonder do Victor have any peoples on his side? I guess not since he went to Capone to beat up Reynaldo

Victor was too bossy not to have backing.maybe cartel
  • loch121
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    I like how Kane confirmed his ? this time. Low-key a character development moment

yeah the montage at the end especially Kane and Miz interaction was crazy to me

Reminded me of Wire finale montages

Only thing that bothered me was how was Miz able to supply Kane, when Rafe killed his connect's boss?

remember Miz got some of his work back from the young boy and was stretching his coke thin to get the money.Plus they hit that other lick then used that to pay off the connect early
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miz could have just told capone he knew dude and they had beef for whatever reason and it would get ugly,but that wouldn't make for a good story

Or....cover his face lol
  • T. Sanford
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Miz checked Kane to see if he had his pistol on him like he use to do Shane. Miz don't have to worry about Kane because he keep his pistol on him at all times to the point that he forget to stash it. That smirk Miz gave made him proud lol
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All through that episode I kept thinking Capone must be the worlds most frustrated drug dealer. But, you could tell he hated Victor (brushed his hands off after shaking Victors hand) and probably somewhat halfway alleviated Miz off him. You don't know how it'll go but I think he'll figure out a way to cover Victors death up....at least in the short term....as long as Miz can get that money back.

Lol at the intro and exit theme music at Leon's first scene. That ? Gunna was fed up with Leon because he kept making everything about him.

I think when Rafe to Miz "we would have did the same thing" when they mashed on lil Bobby shmurda was equally as big as when Miz protected Capone from getting shot.

And I said it before but I think Kane and Cindy are the best actors on the show.

Barz ain't ? but Uncle Murda is a lot better actor than expected.

Honestly I'm glad they killed the Jamaicans story line but that Reseviour Dogs shootout was HIGHLY unbelievable.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? TI was funny during that shooting scene.
  • T. Sanford
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I just thought about it. Kane don't even gotta cop any bullets out of town. He can cop some from Steel but I guess he don't know him yet. Miz know a gun dude too, I remember he cop some from some dude in the first season
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    edited May 2016
    Options
    "sometimes you gotta unplug, recharge, go on vacation, man"

I wonder what's Buck's character?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lanks?

Somebody Bless us with that link..

@loch121 @illedout try this

My bad this is part 2

Lol..
    I was wondering what everybody was talking bout when they said lil dude that got shot in the hand is on the squad now, or when Miz started dealing directly with Kane, and checked to make sure he was strapped..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Kane aint gotta buy no bullets cuz he still got Shane s keys
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Kane aint gotta buy no bullets cuz he still got Shane s keys

True but I don't see him just walking up in the crib when barz and moms can be there
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I'm watching that scene when Ray & Boone walked up on Shane while he was in the trap. That ? Shane be bucking them ?

"yo you better get this ? tf up outta here before sh*t gets crazy"
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Barz, the most complete and believable character in the series to date! The addition of Barz and how he was written into the script with Shane, Kane and Mista was the highlight of the season in my opinion! Interesting how Barz has yet to have any/meaningful screen time with Rafe or Miz!

Shay, her character can play a vital role in season three if written correctly! Her brother and best friend found dead on the same day! If she and Choppa starts to put two and two together Rafe can be in some serious trouble!

Miz, best acting since day one was during the scene with Rafe and Capone!

lol@ Jessica being her "best friend."

Then again, that's how some women are though.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    just watched.. that montage at the end was dope as ?

ti was hilarious in the scene when black got bodied

and i was dying in the beginning with barz ? DONALD TRUMP!! ITS ? HIM MORE THAN ITS ? PAROLE!!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Yo. Rafe need to speak to Kane.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Elzo69Renaissance I'm like you I didn't see Bobby schmurda or kane coppin work. Had to be just for tidal subscribers

i havent been thru the whole thread so this may have been said.. but i noticed when i brought it up on 2 different sites to watch.. one was like 10 minutes longer than the other.. must have been some exclusive ?