Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn all the yardie dem duppy
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    "Hillary Stole NYC"
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    LOL everybody died
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    ? dope. cant wait for season 3
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    lol boom's real name is courtney dude must be jamaican
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    lol i like how yall calling Bleezy Bobby Shmurda
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    These shootouts be the worst. How ? have shootouts and no sense of urgency to get outta dodge

you can't just run off all crazy or people will notice
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? that ? Mista, to be honest. Glad to see him go. He ain't really add much to the show, to me. His quips about 'respect ya jaw', 'Ya jaw gon' Milly Rock when I catch you!', etc, ran out of steam a while ago, to me. He ain't really bring much to the show besides repping the Debo who stay intimidating ? that every hood has.

And just like it usually works in real life, that ? pushed a scary ? to his breaking point and got popped.

theres games beyond the games.....Mista role represented the old school gangstas/bullies who took what they want and only got down w the hands and fists...the importance of Mista s role and the dynamic between Kane and Mista is that Mista represents the old school lets throw hands gangsta and Kane represents the coward, the gun is my sole means of protection cuz i cant fight gangsta...Rafe writing in Mista s death is his way of telling us that the old school gangsta cant make it in this age of shoot first cowards...and that the old school way of thimking and doing ? is over with....Mista even tells you that when he explains to Barz how he tried to run up on a lil ? and the lil ? shot him...

Understood. And agreed. Also, STILL ? that ? Mista. He STILL didn't bring much to the show. That point of the old school ? who only got down with hands and wasn't into popping ? was pretty clear before season 1 even ended.
    ? that ? Mista, to be honest. Glad to see him go. He ain't really add much to the show, to me. His quips about 'respect ya jaw', 'Ya jaw gon' Milly Rock when I catch you!', etc, ran out of steam a while ago, to me. He ain't really bring much to the show besides repping the Debo who stay intimidating ? that every hood has.

And just like it usually works in real life, that ? pushed a scary ? to his breaking point and got popped.

theres games beyond the games.....Mista role represented the old school gangstas/bullies who took what they want and only got down w the hands and fists...the importance of Mista s role and the dynamic between Kane and Mista is that Mista represents the old school lets throw hands gangsta and Kane represents the coward, the gun is my sole means of protection cuz i cant fight gangsta...Rafe writing in Mista s death is his way of telling us that the old school gangsta cant make it in this age of shoot first cowards...and that the old school way of thimking and doing ? is over with....Mista even tells you that when he explains to Barz how he tried to run up on a lil ? and the lil ? shot him...

Understood. And agreed. Also, STILL ? that ? Mista. He STILL didn't bring much to the show. That point of the old school ? who only got down with hands and wasn't into popping ? was pretty clear before season 1 even ended.

but Mista was more important to Kane s development than anything else on the show

Disagree. I'd say Cindy keeping his seed away was more important that mista.

Nah, one way or another Kane was gonna hit the streets....Cindy just accelerated the process

This is called 'speculation'. I'm going on what was actually said in the show. Which was basically 'I need to get this money to see my daughter.'. Matter fact, Rafe wasn't even tryna hear no street ? from Kane until he kept bringing that up. The. He put him on.

But to be honest, ? don't matter. ? mista. *shrugs*
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Lmaooo ohhh that's who that ? is?!

He that dude that was sitting on troy ave lap lololol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »

Lmaooo ohhh that's who that ? is?!

He that dude that was sitting on troy ave lap lololol

Pause
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/zu-zodLjTUY

Maino and uncle murda on the remix
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n/h. why is this ? sittin in another ? lap?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man it wasn't anything in Bucks cup.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His flow is better than Shmurda but everything else about him is the same
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/zu-zodLjTUY

Maino and uncle murda on the remix

How they sitting on the hoop together? Smh.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P to half the cast..
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Shane got so much beef nh...now he bout to be into it w Choppa cuz Shae is going to think that Shane killed grimey Tai and tell Choppa about it....Shane got beef w Ray and Boone, Leon's homie, Reynaldo and Chase, the police, Mista and barz and now possibly Choppa and Shae

barz might be upset with his brother, but he aint going to body him or let anyone just do anything to shane. that's crazy.

@SheerExcellence lol, wrong

True i was wrong but it's a ? move to @ me minutes after episode ended, when i hadn't even seen it yet... Just to say "lol"

• SheerExcellence
    edited May 2016
    Options
    overall, i think last few episodes made the season a success. i like how they touched on issues like trump and the police shootings and the way the media portrays police shootings to make it seem like the victim was someone worthy of being killed. if you notice in the news report that shane and archie's baby momma saw, there was no mention of archie not having a gun, or not doing anything wrong. all they said was "archie, ex criminal who served ten years was killed in bklyn." i like that they added ? like that in the series.

as for the story, we all know shane isn't going to die...so barz vs. shane/rafe/miz/kane is going to be a thing. as far as the cartel, they can go many ways with that, but in reality, rafe/miz/and this little young'n they taking in, is not going to be enough for no damn cartel...

kane has def graduated into a real one. ti and maino did good jobs, in my opinion. uncle murder did a good job too, actually, i just hate his character so much. stupid goon ? , with no plan whatsoever, other than getting a quick buck. he got how much from that gambling spot robbery and he only had a dollar left for a water, 2 weeks later? gotta budget better than that my man.

overall good season. can't wait for next.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye was the chick who armadale was dropped by shane the same chick in respect life?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    the armadale product placements were obsurd

Meh. It wasn't that bad. Last season when they had shay and Jessica talking about some exercise fitness classes at some gym in bklyn.. In between talking about Choppa, that was some absurd ? .
    This one is something I could actually hear someone saying. If i knocked over a girls Hennessey i could easily see someone saying "you broke my Henny, ? !". That's not THAT out of the ordinary

In my opinion
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    muthafuckas dont drink armadale tho bruh lol
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    the way she was sayin it was corny plus the way kane held the bottle in the staircase and the episode before when archie ol lady n her friend had the bottle directly in camera sight was just overkill.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point we don't even know if it's gonna be a war between the cartel and rafe/Miz. Matter fact, I'd be a lil surprised if they went in that direction.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a wild ass episode.. I can't believe what happened to some favorites on the show...