Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    LOOOL,? is killing ? in apt buildings with no silencers ? In broad daylight ?

Who lives across the street
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    LOOOL,? is killing ? in apt buildings with no silencers ? In broad daylight ?

Who lives across the street

And no mask....but gloves on.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Victor deserved that bullet. He was in violation when he wanted to talk to Miz. That was Capone's job to talk to Miz not him. Boss talk among bosses. Like someone said in the thread, if Victor said "I want to talk with your worker" then I would've told him to gtfoh
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Jamaican storyline isn't finished. Remember Uncle Blue is still out there.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Jamaican storyline isn't finished. Remember Uncle Blue is still out there.

Between that and the cartel, brooklyn might get too hot soon. They may need to stay clear for a minute. Head over to Atlanta maybe?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Rafe shoulda at least smashed 1 last time, sheeeit...

Damn.....looks like my baby mom's

When I first met her

FML
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems pretty clear to me that Capone and Victor weren't peers, in terms of being on the same level in the organization. From the way they interacted with each other, Victor clearly had a lil more juice than Capone for whatever reason. Maybe their RANK was the same, but clearly Victor had a lil pull over Capone.

That kinda negates a lot of the ? y'all are saying.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These shootouts be the worst. How ? have shootouts and no sense of urgency to get outta dodge
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yeah and lol @ mista

Homie gotta come with a better game plan than that. He knew kane had heat
  • T. Sanford
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh yeah and lol @ mista

Ikr, that was stupid. He should've learned the first time that you can't strong arm a shooter
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh yeah and lol @ mista

Ikr, that was stupid. He should've learned the first time that you can't strong arm a shooter

Lol word...this ? ain't coming back this time though haha. Kane gave that ? the ? shot.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Real talk though, I've always been a Joe type ? . For the most part a square, but stayed around Shane and Ray types. Even had a few Miz types in my crib, and all the Rafe types knew me well.

I was just smarter than Joe, cuz I saw the Ray types for who they were and cut them off. I still keep it cool with my shanes, but I keep my distance from them too, cuz they still out there...
    It's all love though

oh...ok
  • mryounggun
    Options
    ? that ? Mista, to be honest. Glad to see him go. He ain't really add much to the show, to me. His quips about 'respect ya jaw', 'Ya jaw gon' Milly Rock when I catch you!', etc, ran out of steam a while ago, to me. He ain't really bring much to the show besides repping the Debo who stay intimidating ? that every hood has.

And just like it usually works in real life, that ? pushed a scary ? to his breaking point and got popped.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? that ? Mista, to be honest. Glad to see him go. He ain't really add much to the show, to me. His quips about 'respect ya jaw', 'Ya jaw gon' Milly Rock when I catch you!', etc, ran out of steam a while ago, to me. He ain't really bring much to the show besides repping the Debo who stay intimidating ? that every hood has.

And just like it usually works in real life, that ? pushed a scary ? to his breaking point and got popped.

theres games beyond the games.....Mista role represented the old school gangstas/bullies who took what they want and only got down w the hands and fists...the importance of Mista s role and the dynamic between Kane and Mista is that Mista represents the old school lets throw hands gangsta and Kane represents the coward, the gun is my sole means of protection cuz i cant fight gangsta...Rafe writing in Mista s death is his way of telling us that the old school gangsta cant make it in this age of shoot first cowards...and that the old school way of thimking and doing ? is over with....Mista even tells you that when he explains to Barz how he tried to run up on a lil ? and the lil ? shot him...
  • mryounggun
    Options

theres games beyond the games.....Mista role represented the old school gangstas/bullies who took what they want and only got down w the hands and fists...the importance of Mista s role and the dynamic between Kane and Mista is that Mista represents the old school lets throw hands gangsta and Kane represents the coward, the gun is my sole means of protection cuz i cant fight gangsta...Rafe writing in Mista s death is his way of telling us that the old school gangsta cant make it in this age of shoot first cowards...and that the old school way of thimking and doing ? is over with....Mista even tells you that when he explains to Barz how he tried to run up on a lil ? and the lil ? shot him...

Understood. And agreed. Also, STILL ? that ? Mista. He STILL didn't bring much to the show. That point of the old school ? who only got down with hands and wasn't into popping ? was pretty clear before season 1 even ended.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Understood. And agreed. Also, STILL ? that ? Mista. He STILL didn't bring much to the show. That point of the old school ? who only got down with hands and wasn't into popping ? was pretty clear before season 1 even ended.

but Mista was more important to Kane s development than anything else on the show
  • mryounggun
    Options

but Mista was more important to Kane s development than anything else on the show

Disagree. I'd say Cindy keeping his seed away was more important that mista.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    another day, another dollarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Disagree. I'd say Cindy keeping his seed away was more important that mista.

Nah, one way or another Kane was gonna hit the streets....Cindy just accelerated the process
  • T. Sanford
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I'm sad to see Mista go, that ? had a million and one metaphors about what he would do to your jaw

Mister need to go in the medical field as a surgeon doing reconstructive surgery.

He'll be making all those patient jaws go milly rock
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Gunner look like Z-Ro
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao ? Donald Trump ? Parole

Uncle Murda Actor of the season lmaooo
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭