Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This episode was crazy.
    all loose ends got tied up, can't wait for what transpires next season, rip to Jessica she literally was a casualty of war, she didn't deserve to die but I can understand why Rafe did it. I'm glad that Ray and Boon got killed. Those were some ? ? , Rafe and Miz is about to go to war with the cartel. The storyline with the Jamaicans was tied up in the finale, all them Jamaicans got bodied, smh. Bobby Schmurda may be joining up with Rafe and Miz, I hate to see my ? Mister get bodied but it had to be done. Kane's character development is dope, he's not that soft ? anymore. Barz is a grimy ? , shooting his own brother like that, interesting to see how that storyline plays out. Rest in ? to that grimy ? Black, his death was well deserved and overdue. The cameos were well done by both TI and Maino. The montage at the end was dope too
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how Kane confirmed his ? this time. Low-key a character development moment
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how Kane confirmed his ? this time. Low-key a character development moment

He been on some ? for a while though
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ Shane running with his hands in his hoodie pockets
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah the montage at the end especially Kane and Miz interaction was crazy to me
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "His jaw gonna be under construction when I catch his ass."

LoL
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout out to miz black excellence hat
  • loch121
    Options
    Shoota Shane and Killa kane
  • loch121
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

yeah the montage at the end especially Kane and Miz interaction was crazy to me

Reminded me of Wire finale montages
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn..
    This ? was so good I'm at a loss for words..
    Tips commentary during Rafe and Black's scene was funny as hell..

Bars is officially King Grimey..

Ray funny as hell,
    He switched up fast when his mans got clapped.. Talkin' bout "I told him to chill" lol..

I think it's about time Kane get rid of that hammer.. He got at least 2 bodies on that joint..
    1st season he wasn't in the streets at all,
    he jumped off the porch and went buckwild..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo what happens at the end , my link ended after Capone s eses pulled up, someone hit me up
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? really was like the ending of the Departed
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yo what happens at the end , my link ended after Capone s eses pulled up, someone hit me up
    If I remember correctly, nothing much more popped off but
    1. some women find Tahs (I think) body in the park zipped up in the bag
    2. Barz and his mom are crying over Shane in the hospital
    3. you see that Kane is now copping work from Miz
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I think.this finale sets up the fact that they ll have real professional actors for their next season on network tv
  • (Nope)
    Options
    I think.this finale sets up the fact that they ll have real professional actors for their next season on network tv

Man, what network?

I haven't heard anything about that.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    Anybody else notice the political propaganda in graffiti?

The word Bush with a line through it.

And the words "Hillary Stolen."
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Wow I just realized something

Rafe most likely thinks Jessica lined him up with Choppa

Think about the details in that storyline from his point of view. I can see this going one of two ways.

i was thinking that... he's gonna confront her and she will spill the Goya beans about Choppa being her ex and cry her eyes out, begging for forgiveness

That's realistic.. but being the season finale I don't think it's going to be that simple. Won't be surprised if Rafe get gully on her right quick and leverage that angle to get a drop on Choppa. Set up a story line for season 3 maybe.
    You. Were. Right!

But gotdamn its unlike Rafe to shoot first without asking questions...

Poor (sexy) Jessica
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shane can't catch a break man!!! Damn!!!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? ? 't EVERYBODY!!!

RIP Tai, Renaldo, Jessica, Ray, Boom, BR, Fresh, General, Majah, Mista, Black, the Mexican plug and whoever else got bodied

I guess Entire casts die everyday b

TI and Maino were pure comedy... funniest cameos thus far...

Barz ain't even know Mista died while he's shooting his own brother smh.

And yo Goats to the poster that predicted Rafe and Miz would recruit Bobby Shmurda a few pages back... he gone be a young shooter next season

Good ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Anybody else notice the political propaganda in graffiti?

The word Bush with a line through it.

And the words "Hillary Stolen."

It says Hilary stole NYC..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bruh when Shane set Ray & Boone up by locking that gate then he shot Boone. I celebrated like I won the championship. He outsmarted them thinking he ran off. That ? was on some Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell sh*t. Ray & Boone ain't never seen a shooter come off the hip with that pistol like my ? Shooter Shane. Since Ray wasn't built for the streets then Shane's last words to Ray should've been the last words Ray told Joe before Boone killed him. That sh*t would've been dope

It stupid for Mister to run up on Kane when he damn near shot him the first time. A light bulb should've clicked like "duhhhhh ? , you can't run up on Kane & strong arm him, he'll shoot yo a**". That's like trying to strong arm Miz. You can't strong arm a shooter, it's dumb. ? will ? you either during the robbery or if you win & take it then they'll ? you afterwards. & actually Kane would've been killed Mister but Barz indirectly prevented that

I told y'all Shane was going to get shot but it wasn't going to ? him but the hitter was unpredictable. I thought Boone was going to hit him but Kane goes after them like @R.D. said