Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That ? was intense gotta give Moe props. I Was sleeping on his pen nh

When he flew Jessica head I was like

ewkc49hawfey.gif

That Jamaican jux scene was intense

Barz, really my ? ??? Wit a ? like that as your brother, who the ? need a enemy??? Smh

That ? Boone was hugging them walls like he was James Bond lmao

Miz bucking up to the plug was lowkey funny as ? until Rafe clapped him. That monkey line done it for him

Reynaldo had no idea lol

Choppa better come for war. This ? down on the scoreboard 0-2 and his girl got clapped up

Overall this was a dope ass episode. The best this series.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was intense gotta give Moe props. I Was sleeping on his pen game.

ewkc49hawfey.gif
    It didnt make sense though. You ? Jessica for what? You already know black set you up at this point, so it made no sense to ? Jessica. What happened to China? Then this whole thing with Barz....man that ? is super dumb. Dumb. All these murders really did was allow for these ? to start again clean and hopefully write a better storyline for season 3. The last three episodes were good....but next season we need to get back to robbing.
  • LateToDaParty
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I can agree but this still early for the series. We still seeing character growth. I'm anticipating next season already. Specially how they deal with them ese's
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ewkc49hawfey.gif
    It didnt make sense though. You ? Jessica for what? You already know black set you up at this point, so it made no sense to ? Jessica. What happened to China? Then this whole thing with Barz....man that ? is super dumb. Dumb. All these murders really did was allow for these ? to start again clean and hopefully write a better storyline for season 3. The last three episodes were good....but next season we need to get back to robbing.

That s what I said ....they really just cleared house so the next season can have more seasoned actors....if u really think bout it all the ppl who died were the
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Wackest actors on the show
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Thing is Kane is gonna think Boone and Shane shot each other up, also none of this would have happened had Miz and Rafe worn masks like criminals w common sense
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing is Kane is gonna think Boone and Shane shot each other up, also none of this would have happened had Miz and Rafe worn masks like criminals w common sense

Yeah, you right, the ? was Victor on though? The plug should be happy they killed his ? . He ain't need that dude and he was bad for business.

Barz is the ultimate ? ? though.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching the episode again at lunch
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

ewkc49hawfey.gif

That s what I said ....they really just cleared house so the next season can have more seasoned actors....if u really think bout it all the ppl who died were the

Seems legit.... they all cant act and who the best actor that didn't get clapped...
    CALL ME CHOPPA!!
  • No Competition
    No Competition Members Posts: 236 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Great finale. Sad to see all of the Jamaicans go. Didnt like what they did with their storyline but thought they were some of the best actors on the show...and brought something different

I predict a Kane vs Barz for the block (Kane winning) leading up to Kane vs Shane

Kane girl eventually gonna get killed or something tragic to show that he should have stayed out of the streets

Bobby Shmurda gonna get a bigger role obviously. He seems like a decent actor..but could also have zero range like Ray who can only do the calm ? . Why this ? Ray calm as hell talkin bout "i told him to chill" while his man is bleeding on the ground and the gun is pointing at him lmao no emotion whatsoever
  • LateToDaParty
    Options
    Yeah that ? was talking like he wasn't tagging alone being a cheerleader. I guess that iron made him freeze up
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching now....
  • LateToDaParty
    Options
    @Elzo69Renaissance I'm like you I didn't see Bobby schmurda or kane coppin work. Had to be just for tidal subscribers
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care what you ? say

Miz not bad, he just can't talk lol

Shane could be better but he's decent

and a few of them you can notice getting better
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I don't care what you ? say

Miz not bad, he just can't talk lol

Shane could be better but he's decent

and a few of them you can notice getting better

For some reason Miz s accent be having me rolling...I be rewinding his scenes for the laughs
  • Dupac
    Options
    bruh i'm all for happy endings... but........

HOW THE ? DID RAFE AND MIZ BOTH SHOOT FIRST IN THE MEXICAN STAND OFF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I CALL BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ? !!!!!!1
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    This is setting up for Rafe and Miz to beef with each other, probably in season 4.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really called that bobby shmurda alliance!!! lolol I think that was the best part for me.

T.I was funny as hell

Kane turning into a monster and I love it. Even Miz recognize

Miz's loyalty to capone gonna give them problems now

Barz the ultimate ? ? I be rooting for shane but atleast now he only has ONE enemy. Inb4 barz try to pull that ? plug at the hospital or smother him

Montage was great and just to be sure that was B.R they found at the park?

Oh yeah and rafe got no soul for doin that ? to jessica, then he smiled afterwards. It was the GOAT. Her ? were looking right though

Great end to the season and I must say, I cant wait for season 3 and I cant talk ? no more
  • Dupac
    edited May 2016
    Options
    no way uncle blue knows what happened

but make no mistake he coming up, and laying ? down....

i gotta feeling anybody tha moving weed gonna have a problem
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a few thoughts...
    Kane te best actor on the show cause he went from scary broke screw up to a ? that hustles and will stand his ground and he made it convincing. What happened to the dude that shot Tai? I wonder if that whole finding Tai's body in the park will be a big plot next season. Lol @ black he was a snake and needed to get murked
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? really called that bobby shmurda alliance!!! lolol I think that was the best part for me.

T.I was funny as hell

Kane turning into a monster and I love it. Even Miz recognize

Miz's loyalty to capone gonna give them problems now

Barz the ultimate ? ? I be rooting for shane but atleast now he only has ONE enemy. Inb4 barz try to pull that ? plug at the hospital or smother him

Montage was great and just to be sure that was B.R they found at the park?

Oh yeah and rafe got no soul for doin that ? to jessica, then he smiled afterwards. It was the GOAT. Her ? were looking right though

Great end to the season and I must say, I cant wait for season 3 and I cant talk ? no more

Nah it was Tai in the park
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhh thanks guys so many ? died I kinda forgot about tai
  • Dupac
    Options
    T.I funny as ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    This is setting up for Rafe and Miz to beef with each other, probably in season 4.

Praying this doesn't happen.