• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White girls smell funny to me.

What do they smell like, Broski?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dating white women is overrated. this whole notion that white women are easier to deal with is false. I've date black white and Mexican that all the same but black women has the best bodies
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is it rated at all is a better question?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? of all races offers a little something different...

Need to scratch off a DR chick before I die.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never date a white woman fam. I aint never met a white ? with a black bf that couldn't be ? . Ever. ? as many as them devils as possible though. Them ? down for whatever if you tell and dont ask.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been with a cave ? and i dont feel a connection with them. There is some bad ones but white women to me are only good to just ? and ? them out. Ill prob never date one. Black women and hispanics women im more attracted to.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white is right
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    Never date a white woman fam. I aint never met a white ? with a black bf that couldn't be ? . Ever. ? as many as them devils as possible though. Them ? down for whatever if you tell and dont ask.
    Preach church tabernacle
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say overrated only bc 1) ? is ? and 2) based on what people who dont ? white chicks say to me 'man i cant get 1...what u say to them'

Man i talk to them exactly how i talk to any broad

But i will say I'll nevr understand dudes who flat out dont ? wit em. Women are beautiful . Period. So you mean to tell me damn near 60,70% of the women in the US are not attractive to you? Couldn't be my life i love em all
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never dated or smashed a White femme. Never really wanted to either..

Like others have said, the only White women I've ever been attracted to have had features that are more prevalent among Brown women. But even then, shorty still didn't stack up.

Women are women, ? is ? . But Brown women > White women, imo. No contest.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They could never be overrated cuz I don't pedestalize them.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I don't trust em enough to try dating them. Seen a few bad ones i would've tried getting at but i prefer black or hispanic women.

Yeah, too many of them have a history of crying ? .

And some of the white chicks I'm attracted to kinda give off that aura so, I stay away from them.

I'd only be interested in talking to a white chick who knows how to talk that fat, sassy hoodrat ? like @kat.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    you're not missing anything honey.

Fixed
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    They could never be overrated cuz I don't pedestalize them.

That...isn't a word. I truly wish it was, and I got excited when I read your comment, as it would've made future sentences so much easier.

But it isn't a word. Sorry.

way to show him how to do the internets right, my ? .

Thread starter already spelled two words wrong. I've got a low threshold right now.