Dating a white girl: Is it Underatted/Overatted

Options

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

So ILL wrote: »
    Just a white girl, y'all. They're still pink on the inside just like everybody else.

Somebody always says something to this effect.

But it could be false. Groups of women could be different based on number of factors, including social milieu and economic class. So it is possible that one group of women treats their men better than another group.

Correlation isn't causation. It's possible that women of a certain group are more likely to treat their men in a certain way than women of another group but that's not necessarily inherent to being women of that group.

Of course it isn't inherent to being women of that group. In fact, that it isn't is strongly implied by what I said.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    yungflashy wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    European whites are better than American whites imo. People are people though, you like who you like.

i just came in here to say that, smh white ? in prague, krokaw, budapest and croatia are ? on any white woman I've seen in america, and lol at the ? who said asian ? , them ? are straight trash only good thing is a lot of them are submissive

Agreed I don't see the hype for Asian women, I feel like I'm missing it, everyone I know loves Asian women, and they aren't usually uhhh proportioned how I like my women.. Tryna b PC bout my remarks n not offend ne lurking Asians!

Get from under dat rock Patrick star ass ?

tumblr_lr29s8dLMR1qfay5no1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_muiktvhdWU1spuxbbo1_500.jpg
    sexy-thick-ass-asian-on-the-couch-500x500.jpg
    tumblr_levcphdRS51qeg2rmo1_500.jpg

Photoshop

Only the second one looks possibly photoshopped. The rest looks real to me.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends how good the head is.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    White women make me feel more in touch with my roots as a black man. I start grinning and blushing when white women are around, hell I damn near want to start tap dancing at the thought of having Megan or Chloe on my arm.

The first time I ever got to make love to a white woman, I'll admit that I cried because I knew she was special. She strangely never had a relationship with men of her own race, didn't have contact with her family and she was really into black culture. She said she had a thyroid condition, but I think that's just a fancy way of saying thick.

Top 5 funniest ? ive read on this forum.

Got dayum... GOAT
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are going way to deep into this ? .

Its only ? , damn lol.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a white girl, y'all. They're still pink on the inside just like everybody else.

But it could be false. Groups of women could be different based on number of factors, including social milieu and economic class. So it is possible that one group of women treats their men better than another group.

Bruh... I dont think he was talking about how the woman treats you ... I think he was talkin about treating the woman to this D.
    Looking through the lens of smashing only
  • Peace_79
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Why are ? so excited about non-Black women having Black features?

How is being thick a black feature if not all black women are thick and some non-black women are?

Because overwhelmingly, more black women are thick than any other race - period.

Not every black woman is thick. Nothing is absolute. But a mountain of anecdotal and empirical evidence easily allows us to draw that conclusion...

That was easy.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    The vast majority of Asian women look nothing like that you ? are delusional ?

Thick Asian women aren't that rare, in my opinion.

camby-gif.75
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Bruh... I dont think he was talking about how the woman treats you ... I think he was talkin about treating the woman to this D.
    Looking through the lens of smashing only

Well, I understood him to be saying that women are all the same.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options

How is being thick a black feature if not all black women are thick and some non-black women are?

Because overwhelmingly, more black women are thick than any other race - period.

Not every black woman is thick. Nothing is absolute. But a mountain of anecdotal and empirical evidence easily allows us to draw that conclusion...

That was easy.

A black trait is a trait that only black people have. A trait or characteristic that some non-black people have and some black people don't but black people are more likely to have is no a black trait.
    Well, I understood him to be saying that women are all the same.

No two individual women are the exact same.

had to write quickly
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A talented one is a weaklings who complains about not being able to find the right black woman

And ubuntu1 is a self admitted cuckold who I suspect may be transgender. there opinions on sex/relationships should be seen as invalid to all real black males
  • A Talented One
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    A talented one is a weaklings who complains about not being able to find the right black woman

And ubuntu1 is a self admitted cuckold who I suspect may be transgender. there opinions on sex/relationships should be seen as invalid to all real black males

Why do you say I'm a weakling?
  • zzombie
    Options

Because you can't find the women that you want.
  • Peace_79
    Options

That was easy.

A black trait is a trait that only black people have. A trait or characteristic that some non-black people have and some black people don't but black people are more likely to have is no a black trait.

Lol Okay Bill Nye, call it what you want - a trait, a characteristic, a big butt and a smile. Black women have the best bodies. Period.
  • A Talented One
    Options

... while sticking to my principles.
  • zzombie
    Options

Too many of your self perceived principles make you into a ? complaining ? what can't find the right kind of black woman who claim you would date.

Instead of looking into yourself and seeing the traits that prevent you from attracting these black women you blame the women and find fault in them as a whole.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    yungflashy wrote: »
    CP203 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    European whites are better than American whites imo. People are people though, you like who you like.

i just came in here to say that, smh white ? in prague, krokaw, budapest and croatia are ? on any white woman I've seen in america, and lol at the ? who said asian ? , them ? are straight trash only good thing is a lot of them are submissive

Agreed I don't see the hype for Asian women, I feel like I'm missing it, everyone I know loves Asian women, and they aren't usually uhhh proportioned how I like my women.. Tryna b PC bout my remarks n not offend ne lurking Asians!

Get from under dat rock Patrick star ass ?

tumblr_lr29s8dLMR1qfay5no1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_muiktvhdWU1spuxbbo1_500.jpg
    sexy-thick-ass-asian-on-the-couch-500x500.jpg
    tumblr_levcphdRS51qeg2rmo1_500.jpg

Photoshop

Only the second one looks possibly photoshopped. The rest looks real to me.

You nignogs must livein Nebraska of something. Asian women DONT look like that

And theres thickness on every culture, its not a "black" trait but Afro descendant women are more voluptuous than any other group (even within differebt african and african derived groups there's groups that are more "thick "than others
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Too many of your self perceived principles make you into a ? complaining ? what can't find the right kind of black woman who claim you would date.

Instead of looking into yourself and seeing the traits that prevent you from attracting these black women you blame the women and find fault in them as a whole.

Word when i hear black men complaining about not finding the right black women i think they are cornballs and dont have game. There is varying types of black women. If you cant find one maybe there is something wrong with you that turns them off.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blk n mixxed latina ? >>>>>White
    Indian >>>>>>WHITE ?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do white women stick their feet up on the dash in people's cars? Or even outside the window?

It seems like instagram has every black dude chasing after white women with ass. Lol
  • A Talented One
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Indian >>>>>>WHITE ?

Ain't you the one who said that Indians ARE black?
  • D0wn
    Options
    Indian >>>>>>WHITE ?

I said they are black skinned indians...
    Cause u kno,its a skin color...
  • A Talented One
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Indian >>>>>>WHITE ?

Blackness is not just a skin color though.
  • D0wn
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Indian >>>>>>WHITE ?

Blackness is not a skin color though.

What color are these people?

Are indians , africans no. But are there black indians . Yes.

Black isnt a race . its a color. African is a race ? .

african-children-paralyzed.jpg

indian-boy.jpg

Throw a little big ? for ya ? ass ,n dUmb cohorts .

Kenyan-Socialites-1.jpg