Dating a white girl: Is it Underatted/Overatted

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take all the ? you want. Just leave Lemz these Dej Loafs type of women.

Put the jeans down, bend over get ? and watch me ? on your Santiags... Oh Lord!!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat what are offended at?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not offended.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't date em, just ? em. You ain't missin ? . I went on one date with a white girl when I was younger and I felt like a sellout. There's nuances that come with being black, and no matter how much they're for the cause, they just can't understand. And I don't know about anyone else, but that's important to me.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C/s white ? are idiots they'll do anything for a seed lol

White how's are ? ...let u ? on em...they lick ass ? (smh)
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    date who you want to date. i never been with a white woman but i am open to it. i don't see myself marrying one though.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boy rob love his white women, he always saying blonde hair, blue eyes are a black mans kryptonite let alone if they got sum, we'll Jus say "other" traits/characteristics
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    European whites are better than American whites imo. People are people though, you like who you like.

i just came in here to say that, smh white ? in prague, krokaw, budapest and croatia are ? on any white woman I've seen in america, and lol at the ? who said asian ? , them ? are straight trash only good thing is a lot of them are submissive

Agreed I don't see the hype for Asian women, I feel like I'm missing it, everyone I know loves Asian women, and they aren't usually uhhh proportioned how I like my women.. Tryna b PC bout my remarks n not offend ne lurking Asians!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all ? regardless of race, should just be ? and not taken seriously. outside of sex a ? brings nothing to my life

? , ? all that like Jay z said I need that angelina jolieeezy comfort. After we cut me n my ? play Uno and make smores. And cuddle n ? . (nh?) Lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all ? regardless of race, should just be ? and not taken seriously. outside of sex a ? brings nothing to my life

Smh.... You're some ?
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    I wont wife them just ? them.

Why would you want to have sex with someone you didn't like?

Hey man if a bad ass white chick is throwing ? at me I'm a man and will catch it. I aint dating her tho. Ill just keep ? around with her until i get bored and move the ? on scumbag style like GOAT scumbag @Stew.

So would you still want her tongue in your mouth and her ? pushed up against your chest if she murdered your parents, burnt your house down and tried to castrate you (assuming you haven't forgiven her for any of this)? If you'd rather have sex with a conscious woman over a brain dead comatose patient or a perfectly life like human doll it's because there's a psychological aspect to sex.

I understand not wanting a committed relationship with someone you sleep with, I just don't understand how you can not view it as a personal/intimate thing to do with someone. Affection is a part of sexual attraction, for me.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey man if a bad ass white chick is throwing ? at me I'm a man and will catch it. I aint dating her tho. Ill just keep ? around with her until i get bored and move the ? on scumbag style like GOAT scumbag @Stew.

So would you still want her tongue in your mouth and her ? pushed up against your chest if she murdered your parents, we your house down and tried to castrate you (assuming you haven't forgiven her for any of this)? If you'd rather have sex with a conscious woman over a brain dead comatose patient or a perfectly life like human doll it's because there's a psychological aspect to sex.

I understand not wanting a committed relationship with someone you sleep with, I just don't understand how you can not view it as a personal/intimate thing to do with someone. Affection is a part of sexual attraction, for me.

Lol. Dude... What? Remarkable imagery there mate.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't get in to Asian women either. I been having a white girl fetish, but that always switches up every few months or weeks. Before last year I could care less about white girl unless they were thick brunette italian or greek chicks
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So would you still want her tongue in your mouth and her ? pushed up against your chest if she murdered your parents, burnt your house down and tried to castrate you (assuming you haven't forgiven her for any of this)? If you'd rather have sex with a conscious woman over a brain dead comatose patient or a perfectly life like human doll it's because there's a psychological aspect to sex.

feels-.gif

you-need-to-relax.gif
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only 2 white chicks ever made me speechless.

The first time i was driving through Beverly Hills and it was a tall thick model type white girl with burnette hair, ? , slim waist and a nice ? out jogging with a Fabio looking ? with her. I almost crashed my damn car breaking my neck looking at her. I smiled and she smiled back then Fabio punk ass caught up with her and looked at me Then they turned down another street.... went to the exact same neighborhood several times trying to catch her again lol

Second time was at UCLA. I was with the homie and a chick at Diddy Riese one night, they were in line and i was in the background texting on my phone when i took a quick glance up to see where they were when i made eye contact with this little bomb ass blonde chick. Body was alright but she had sex appeal with a lil bit of swag in her walk. She walked by i said what's up and she smiled said hi kept walking so i followed a lil bit still trying to get at her. I could see her smiling still but i could tell she wanted me to chase her and work for her attention..... i don't chase or press no white girl so i said ? it, turned back around And went back to texting.

Other than that, I'm not going out of my way to pursue them like I'll do a black chick.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Whites chicks who fine and don't be acting like they all scared of a ? is kinda hot

thats called part of the game....

pretending to be afraid just weakened your defenses...
    white chicks are vile satan sex toys and only good for head and ? abuse.

outside of that ...they are worthless

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif
  • yungflashy
    yungflashy Members Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    European whites are better than American whites imo. People are people though, you like who you like.

i just came in here to say that, smh white ? in prague, krokaw, budapest and croatia are ? on any white woman I've seen in america, and lol at the ? who said asian ? , them ? are straight trash only good thing is a lot of them are submissive

Agreed I don't see the hype for Asian women, I feel like I'm missing it, everyone I know loves Asian women, and they aren't usually uhhh proportioned how I like my women.. Tryna b PC bout my remarks n not offend ne lurking Asians!

Get from under dat rock Patrick star ass ?

tumblr_lr29s8dLMR1qfay5no1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_muiktvhdWU1spuxbbo1_500.jpg
    sexy-thick-ass-asian-on-the-couch-500x500.jpg
    tumblr_levcphdRS51qeg2rmo1_500.jpg

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^smh like thats an average run of the mill asian woman"

Real talk.

Thick White and Asian women don't come standard. They're outliers, very few and far between.
    That's why I Westbrookface the ? outta ? drooling over pale femmes with a lil shape, because Black and Latina women been had that ? on lock.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yungflashy wrote: »

Get from under dat rock Patrick star ass ?

tumblr_lr29s8dLMR1qfay5no1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_muiktvhdWU1spuxbbo1_500.jpg
    sexy-thick-ass-asian-on-the-couch-500x500.jpg
    tumblr_levcphdRS51qeg2rmo1_500.jpg

Damn, asian women are evolving like Pokémon.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Damn, asian women are evolving like Pokémon.

O5KHMir.gif

Why are ? so excited about non-Black women having Black features?

All the physical characteristics ? seem want come standard with Black women, but somehow it's better or more impressive when non-Black women posses those same characteristics..

I don't get it.