• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew it, same ole, same ole, "but we're introducing body scans!"

O_o

Its still possible. They won't introduced body scans in a video about "playing with friends" . The body scans will before for the real athletes. I seen AD videos of him getting full scans for the game so I'm sure its really happening. Just chill bruh have faith! Lol
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

O_o

Its still possible. They won't introduced body scans in a video about "playing with friends" . The body scans will before for the real athletes. I seen AD videos of him getting full scans for the game so I'm sure its really happening. Just chill bruh have faith! Lol

lAxvGvc.jpg

NBA 2K16 graphics...
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pre ordering for the early cop.
    Running with Houston
    If you're trash I'll let my boy Melo work
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

O_o

lAxvGvc.jpg

NBA 2K16 graphics...

The Clippers got new jerseys though, so that has to be last year.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »

O_o

lAxvGvc.jpg

NBA 2K16 graphics...

It ain't gonna be any different from last year so it don't matter if it's last year's.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

O_o

lAxvGvc.jpg

NBA 2K16 graphics...

It ain't gonna be any different from last year so it don't matter if it's last year's.

? y u complaining. U still going to buy it
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

O_o

lAxvGvc.jpg

NBA 2K16 graphics...

No, I will not be buying this game this year.
  • RAPH
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »

O_o

lAxvGvc.jpg

NBA 2K16 graphics...

No, I will not be buying this game this year.

You must not have seen the leaked info and trailer...

1437656330-media.jpg

1437656334-media.jpg

NBA 2K16 - 2K Pro-Am Trailer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF2p-GNWQE4

• scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does your 2k15 card game achievements carry over to 2k16 card game? Just started playing that part of the game.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Does your 2k15 card game achievements carry over to 2k16 card game? Just started playing that part of the game.

I hope so
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That proAM seems kinda wack
    Only thing is no waiting in line for got next, needed that
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo,I can't wait to see the custom logos people upload.
  • RAPH
    edited August 2015
    Options
    NBA 2K16 Bodyscan Screenshots

2e79f08771310a361845277aae5e3c13.jpg
    alternate2-details-2.png
    alternate1-details-2.png
    away1-details-2.png
    home1-details-2.png
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I see they got rid of those exaggerated baggy ass jerseys. Need to see some more face scans tho.
  • RAPH
    Options
    I see they got rid of those exaggerated baggy ass jerseys. Need to see some more face scans tho.

Word, that's because of the body scans.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Nah, they just copying what NBA Live did with their jerseys in 15. If it wasn't for what Live did last year you'd still be seeing them baggy ass jerseys back in 2K16. That's what competition forces developers to do.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Shoes look somuch better too
  • RAPH
    Options

Nah, they just copying what NBA Live did with their jerseys in 15. If it wasn't for what Live did last year you'd still be seeing them baggy ass jerseys back in 2K16. That's what competition forces developers to do.

Maybe, although nobody was copping Live because the jerseys looked nicer, their players look liked stick figures.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Maybe, although nobody was copping Live because the jerseys looked nicer, their players look liked stick figures.

If that's the case why would 2K all of a sudden feel the need to flat out copy Live jersey format when they've been successful doing ? the old way? Could it be that they realized their old way became graphically inferior to the competition? You know damn well 2K felt pressure to change ? up after 2K15. When the ? did 2K started feeling the need to update their player scans via a patch after the game had already been released? Just from the kindness of their hearts? ? , please...
  • RAPH
    Options

If that's the case why would 2K all of a sudden feel the need to flat out copy Live jersey format when they've been successful doing ? the old way? Could it be that they realized their old way became graphically inferior to the competition? You know damn well 2K felt pressure to change ? up after 2K15. When the ? did 2K started feeling the need to update their player scans via a patch after the game had already been released? Just from the kindness of their hearts? ? , please...

You can't be serious. "Copy Live jersey format"? Seriously? You don't think they were just altogether going for a more realistic look this year altogether? Did you not notice the more realistic haircuts for the created players in the Pro Am trailer or the fact that they can now change sock length on players? 2K feeling intimated by Live had nothing to do with them making their player models look even more realistic. And the thought of that is just laughable.

maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    188995c75de661e9932daefcac9baa31.599x450x1.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited August 2015
    Options
    nbalive15_ratings_al_jefferson_c.0.jpg

lAxvGvc.jpg

This conversation don't need to go any further when you using Live 14 as the basis for your comparisons when I clearly said 15.
  • RAPH
    Options
    nbalive15_ratings_al_jefferson_c.0.jpg

lAxvGvc.jpg

This conversation don't need to go any further when you using Live 14 as the basis for your comparisons when I clearly said 15.

Yeah, Live 15 did improve graphically, but it still wasn't touching 2K15, Lives player models looked lifeless and too robotic.

The only thing Live did better than 2K was jersey tucks, but now 2K has fixed that problem and has realistic player bodies due to the player scans.

maxresdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    0.jpg