Step Mom Gives Her 12 Year Old Step Son A Fresh George Jefferson Cut For Smoking Weed

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    ? people

ITS ? HAIR...it grows back. Now if she was burning him with an iron or something like that putting it online, i could see what the big idea is.

The problem is a ton of these kids today never have to experience consequences for their actions. They seek more validation/acceptance from their peers than they do from their parents. Whats the easiest way to break that ? ? Do something that has those same friends they look up to so much ridicule tf outta them.

So stuff like this, burning/ruining their nice name brand clothes/shoes gets a goat in my book. They dont respond to ? until you threaten their reputation

it's just a stupid punishment that does more damage than help....

? worrying about his friends, worry about him...what is it that's causing him to act out....and there's tons of other things he could do around the house, a lotta kids who tend to be disrespectful around the house don't do ? to take care of that home.....

oh you wanna smoke weed and get F's in school, then yo must not plan on ever having a job or doing any thing constructive, so let's wash these dishes, do this laundry, clean this yard, clean this bathroom,mop this floor, sweep these steps, you must plan on being a janitor one day so it's my job as a parent to start preparing you for this ? right now.....

and even when they done that, find some other ? for them to do.....if ur house clean take them to a neighbor's house and have them clean that ? ...have them take care of their lawns.....work the ? outta that kid till they ain't got time to spend with their friends...and if they want a break...

you can take a break and do that homework bruh.....

? a stupid haircut gonna do other than have people laugh at him?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Lmfaoooo on the real some of yall taking this too deep. Parents been embarrassing us for years. The ? works. Get over the fact she a step parent. Hell its family friends that had permission to whoop my ass. Sensitive ass parents got sensitive ass kids.
    This

If this method worked for that household, so be it. If it didn't, I hope they smart enough to try something else

It ain't the end of the world or even thread worthy tbh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du must've had a dumbbell fall on his head to be

Gots to be the only explanation for his posts on this subject today
  • Dupac
    Options
    lol, i just think the ? stupid and attention ? ....

and yall treating it like it's excellent parenting....i call ?
  • AP21
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

fam, its a different era of kids brah

this aint our generation where the stuff you mentioned works

they live for "tha gram", twitter, fb, etc...they want to be seen and accepted by their peers. This is how you bring them back down to earth.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Attention ? was putting it on YouTube. If he had to go to school like that it should have been enough. But recording it is extra. That's the only problem I had with it.
  • Dupac
    Options
    but she living for the gram too, that's why the ? online to begin with.......

how the ? can this be taken seriously.....
  • AP21
    Options

she posted it so his friends could see it

quit it DU lol
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If after disciplining your child they hate you then you are doing it wrong.

And this ? where women are disciplining boys should stop. Boys should be corrected by men

If no man is available then that's another story
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

And this ? where women are disciplining boys should stop. Boys should be corrected by men

This I agree with
  • Dupac
    Options

quit it DU lol

i ain't his friend.. why am i watching it?
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

quit it DU lol
    lol yall aint see how she put emphasis on stepson, and my house ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wrong

This I agree with
    and wrong

Adults need to discipline children, regardless the sex

All this teaches a lil boy is that women can't tell them ? and you end up with an adult that can't handle taking orders from a female.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Wrong

This I agree with
    and wrong

All this teaches a lil boy is that women can't tell them ? and you end up with an adult that can't handle taking orders from a female.

Little boys especially wild ones do not respond as well from female discipline.

A lot of these boys who grow up with strict mother's end up misogynist.

Once you become a true adult you can accept orders from anyone for your own interests.but as a boy you need a male authority figure
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Wrong

This I agree with
    and wrong

Maybe I should have been more specific. After a certain age I believe the man should be the sole disciplinarian.
  • Dupac
    Options
    doesn't matter who's the disciplinarian, and long as it's responsible discipline
  • Dupac
    Options

gottdamm

i know a bird when i see 'em
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should have given her a nice haircut for her mugshot

513fcc69e8167.image.jpg
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gottdamm

She dont like that little boy. She mad that he came to live with them for the summer. That hoe got resentment issues. I sensed it.
  • Dupac
    Options

gottdamm

She dont like that little boy. She mad that he came to live with them for the summer. That hoe got resentment issues. I sensed it.

i see you shawdy
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ain't even tripping over the step mom barrier...it's whatever..my whole thing is the humiliation aspect...
    humiliation leads to resent, and resent is not how you get through to a teenager......

resent will pus them further away....

you want to hold a child accountable help them build responsibility, and feel pride in their actions..

by shaming him like this, you're destroying his pride....? around and not even wanna be in that house anymore...

his grades already ? ....he already smoking weed, and he not showing respect at home???

you basically pushing him out the door with that move.....cuz you're more concerned with making fun of him than helping him....

he probably has some other issues he dealing with and the parents aint asking the right questions, or any questions at all.

i really wanna know how old the father is, with the step mom looking that young

lmfao, i wonder how many friends at school know ...