Options
    I don't think you can since Emm left and had his content deleted
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn I don't even have real beef with chi town like this lol

We be entertaining ourselves lol

No beef, he was cool but I guess he ain't like me revealing he got g unit gear still n came at me, I don said 1000 times I'm tryna get him to explain his logic n he can dislike em lyrically.

Why I'm always the bad angry feelings guy on the ic when I go after cats to explain ? boy logic? Lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »

Emm Holla had you shook that was the only beef that almost got real...well not almost but it was taken to another level

Lol when was this?

You didn't see that? Someone needs to dig that up that ? was comedy, Emm holla legit snapped and was ready to meet up and beat the ? out of Beta, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Stoudemire

? you talking when emm holla was getting heated I kept ? on the Knicks so he dipped for months and then Axel found him on Twitter and emm told him he wanted to put hands on me lmao

I wasn't shook I'll uppercut that 5'5 midget like deebo did dj pooh but that's the homie *salutes* I dont have any ill will
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didn't know that, I could of sworn I saw him posting recently too
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't need to explain ? cause its not serious to me like it is to you. You been on this for 24 hours, let it go. You know you caught feelings when you gotta bring up my family. Its over let it go.
  • Beta
    Options

Nah he's still here...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

He made a new account when he came back
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always entertaining in here. Lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

Emm Holla had you shook that was the only beef that almost got real...well not almost but it was taken to another level

Lol when was this?

You didn't see that? Someone needs to dig that up that ? was comedy, Emm holla legit snapped and was ready to meet up and beat the ? out of Beta, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with Stoudemire

Nah beta told him he'd box and emm overreacted and requested his content get deleted
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Now I remember that he ? up the thread
  • Beta
    edited February 2016
    Options

Lol when was this?

Nah beta told him he'd box and emm overreacted and requested his content get deleted

Wait....what? Lol I dont get it

I told him to square up and he asked for his ? to be deleted? Lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Lol when was this?

I honestly don't remember what transpired.You said something jokingly to emm about y'all can box duke was like he don't have time for that and requested his content deleted and it ? up the thread for a min.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Emm would have beat the hell outta Beta
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    That ? came out of left field that was the best part, I guess after years of typing up titangraphs about how Stoudemire was going to save the Knicks and none of it coming to fruition he must of had a lot of built up anger and was on edge, all it took was a simple joke from Beta to make him snap
  • Beta
    edited February 2016
    Options

Lol when was this?

I honestly don't remember what transpired.You said something jokingly to emm about y'all can box duke was like he don't have time for that and requested his content deleted and it ? up the thread for a min.

Lmao that's funny as hell so I said I would square up and he was like?

sht.gif

But emm cool though

I actually remember the post I made that he got upset over it was that wire gif...lemme see if I can find it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I don't need to explain ? cause its not serious to me like it is to you. You been on this for 24 hours, let it go. You know you caught feelings when you gotta bring up my family. Its over let it go.

Ain't serious to me I thought this was a discussion board, u don't need to explain, u got mad u couldn't explain n tried too low ? n/h, that happens a lot with me for some reason but when I responded harder some how it's feelings, man up carlton u too ? old to b asking others for help n crine like a ? lol
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Beezus wrote: »
    Hate when I'm running on the treadmill and my cell phone falls and flies across the room :/

@Beezus why lol?

Why what? Are you seriously asking why she hates her phone flying across the room like it was shot out them tennis ball machine joints?

2mg9yyh.gif

No. Saying why not just jog or was she using a headset that was too short or was she holsing the phone?. I always use the treadmill with my ipod and that's never happened so I was just curious...dirtbag.

Lol he had to get that in there
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Why you still keeping this going, it's over. Call me old all you want even though we the same age it does nothing, let it go. 24 hours harping on 3 6 mafia, go on with that ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    So u not posting ya wife n bm?
  • Beta
    Options
    That's all I got:
    Emm Holla every post you make about your squad is the same ? .

"It all begins and ends with Amare and whether he can get somewhat healthy.." blah blah blah

Shut the ? up ? change the script damn

EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

Thats the thing it aint a script.. And watch how you talk to a real ? .. You must have lost ya ga damn mind.. ? asss ? ..

And

Lol I wasn't even beefing with emm though...I just said ? with these copy and paste Knicks/Amare posts and dude got so angry, he left for months Lololol

When I found that out from ax that I affected him like that I can't lie it had a ? like

demarcus-cousins-o_zps24f247f4.gif

emm my ? though although he hasn't been the same since

• Chi-Town Bully
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy knows I don't have any beef with him but every now and then he'll try and troll me. As always nice try ? lol

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs_zpsalmy4ewq.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    That's all I got:
    Emm Holla every post you make about your squad is the same ? .

"It all begins and ends with Amare and whether he can get somewhat healthy.." blah blah blah

Shut the ? up ? change the script damn

EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

Thats the thing it aint a script.. And watch how you talk to a real ? .. You must have lost ya ga damn mind.. ? asss ? ..

And

Lol I wasn't even beefing with emm though...I just said ? with these copy and paste Knicks/Amare posts and dude got so angry, he left for months Lololol

When I found that out from ax that I affected him like that I can't lie it had a ? like

demarcus-cousins-o_zps24f247f4.gif

emm my ? though although he hasn't been the same since

How you find this post? That thread got f'd up I was looking for my prophetic GOAT post when I said that the pacers would beat them fugazi knicks in the playoffs if they matched up.I couldn't search the thread it says it don't exist
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Beta I blame you for this, dude stealing all your material you have against me.
This discussion has been closed.