Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    That's all I got:
    Emm Holla every post you make about your squad is the same ? .

"It all begins and ends with Amare and whether he can get somewhat healthy.." blah blah blah

Shut the ? up ? change the script damn

EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

Thats the thing it aint a script.. And watch how you talk to a real ? .. You must have lost ya ga damn mind.. ? asss ? ..

And

Lol I wasn't even beefing with emm though...I just said ? with these copy and paste Knicks/Amare posts and dude got so angry, he left for months Lololol

When I found that out from ax that I affected him like that I can't lie it had a ? like

demarcus-cousins-o_zps24f247f4.gif

emm my ? though although he hasn't been the same since

There was more before he disappeared that ? escalated but good find
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's all I got:

"It all begins and ends with Amare and whether he can get somewhat healthy.." blah blah blah

» show previous quotes

Thats the thing it aint a script.. And watch how you talk to a real ? .. You must have lost ya ga damn mind.. ? asss ? ..

And

Lol I wasn't even beefing with emm though...I just said ? with these copy and paste Knicks/Amare posts and dude got so angry, he left for months Lololol

When I found that out from ax that I affected him like that I can't lie it had a ? like

There was more before he disappeared that ? escalated but good find

Yeah but I ain't know the keywords to look it up plus I'm on mobile this ? exhausting lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That's all I got:

» show previous quotes

And

How you find this post? That thread got f'd up I was looking for my prophetic GOAT post when I said that the pacers would beat them fugazi knicks in the playoffs if they matched up.I couldn't search the thread it says it don't exist

Mann I don't even know...lemme see what thread

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5993222#Comment_5993222

In my searching emm said if the Knicks aren't at least a 4 seed he would take a year ban..I told him "see you in 2014" and you told him "you need to ban yourself from talking basketball regardless" lol
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    ? said she was tweaking off the kush...damn
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's all I got:

» show previous quotes

And

How you find this post? That thread got f'd up I was looking for my prophetic GOAT post when I said that the pacers would beat them fugazi knicks in the playoffs if they matched up.I couldn't search the thread it says it don't exist

In my searching emm said if the Knicks aren't at least a 4 seed he would take a year ban..I told him "see you in 2014" and you told him "you need to ban yourself from talking basketball regardless" lol

That next page pswazye said the marlins bought their WS 'ship im dead he's that stupid
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's all I got:

» show previous quotes

And

That next page pswazye said the marlins bought their WS 'ship im dead he's that stupid

Couldn't get past the next page with greenwood and ol girl in a back and forth
  • MillzOG
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    ? said she was tweaking off the kush...damn

Look at this guy, somebody say kush and he come running

Like a real ?
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Yo, anybody gon be watching that OJ Simpson ? on FX tonight? I got that ? set for the DVR hopefully it's a good one
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yo, anybody gon be watching that OJ Simpson ? on FX tonight? I got that ? set for the DVR hopefully it's a good one

On second though I might watch it after The Flash
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah I'm gonna either record it or watch it on demand
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo EMm Holla was about to beat his ass
  • MillzOG
    Options
    About the OJ thing...is it a TV show or a movie?!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's all I got:

» show previous quotes

And

This the off season thread.The nba thread the one that's ? up that's where I said the pacers would beat the knicks months in advance
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A series
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited February 2016
    Options

I think it's a series
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Lmao @Beta done got himself banned
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Lmao @Beta done got himself banned

What he banned for
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was bored so I investigated... apparently he posted some pic of some chicks feet w/out her permission... the hell?

Anyway, you wont find me in the ADHD thread again... weird as hell over there... I'm staying posted up in cheap seats...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Them donkey posters are weird and full of ? tendencies, I know we got a few over here but those people on a whole other level
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RAPH wrote: »
    I was bored so I investigated... apparently he posted some pic of some chicks feet w/out her permission... the hell?

Anyway, you wont find me in the ADHD thread again... weird as hell over there... I'm staying posted up in cheap seats...

It wasn't her feet. I think it was a pic of her ? in a bra
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    So if she didn't want nobody to see it why she give it to him then, them ? dumb as ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So if she didn't want nobody to see it why she give it to him then, them ? dumb as ?

She's apparently dating a mod...so there's that. Still your point stands and is logical and hilarious that he got got.
This discussion has been closed.