What part of the game is this??? (MRSREESEYCUP'S OUT HERE SNITCHING TO MODS!!!!)

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    This whole run to the mods comment is stupid

I get pm's weekly asking to delete stuff from females AND males . Many who have posted in this very thread

Never make a public display out of it... I just do what is asked

Deadeye wants to claim it is about it being a private matter and her involving me .... but HE is the one who made the issue known by making it public . Yet wants to complain all weekend long ....

There would have never been a reason for me to make it public if you all didn't advise her to send me a pm....with her attempting to add you to the conversation without me being aware of it.

If you go back to the opening post and look at the screenshots, I replied "Duly noted" and....at that point..... was done with the entire situation until I noticed that you were added to the conversation.

Therefore, if @MrsReeseyCup had never brought this to the attention of the mods.....and just attempted to resolve this matter between the two of us.....then I would have never felt the need to bring this matter to the attention of the general public.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    ? .... You like this weird form of attention

And please have your facts right....

There was no you all advising her to do anything . And your "Duly noted " could have been the end too. Not anyone's fault you didn't see who was part of the pm before you responded ....

You are being overly dramatic
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are a ? Sir.. Your grown tail wanted a popping thread and used my name to get one. Pathetic.

As @DWO stated.. I hit him up to find out what I can do to keep your creepy tail from posting on my page.

I wasn't "afraid" of you worm, I was tired of you posting on my page. I was instructed to hit you up with a MOD present so that you know I was serious and that's what I did. Instead of adding a "male" which I figured would be

more embarrassing for your soft @$$, I added @MsSouthern. It wasn't in secret fool.. it was on purpose.

@deadeye, get over it Ma'am!... You have been crying all dang weekend. Really?

I tried to handle it behind the scenes and your dramatic fat P$$y having @$$ wanted to make a thread of it as if YOU were in the right or some Ish.

You need help elder.

Go on with your thread though. Glad I can be of assistance with making you feel like your somebody.

i aint gon lie, i thought @dwo was bullshitting talking bout he advised you to include MsS.

but...stay around Reesey. You got good convo
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never ? sir......
  • deadeye
    Options
    ? .... You like this weird form of attention

And please have your facts right....

There was no you all advising her to do anything . And your "Duly noted " could have been the end too. Not anyone's fault you didn't see who was part of the pm before you responded ....

You are being overly dramatic

In response to the bolded: @dwo already acknowledged responsibility for the situation in this response:

Pay attention to the bolded/underlined in particular.

DWO wrote: »

Bruh the ? was orchestrated by none other than yours truly..,

Reesey came to me completely disgusted wondering how to get you off her back,.... You were creeping her out, and she was like maybe she should just leave this site alone.,...

I was like naw, just send dude a pm and ask him to stop.,.. He might not take it seriously, but if you add mss or jay he'll see that your serious....

I suggest mss cuz she hates him, plus I felt it would be too awkward if I or any other male was added to that ? ...

I figured if the two of them came to you discretely you'd just back off, no one would be the wiser, and the whole thing would blow over with out incident....

I had no idea you would fight back.....

So this whole thing is my fault... I could have just pmd you myself.... but I called myself allowing you to save face cuz none of the guys on the site knew

Therefore, perhaps you and DU should discuss this within the private confines of the mod room.

Hopefully that discussion will result in you gaining a better understanding of the situation.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, due diligence, jurisprudence, and compromise.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    You all = Plural

Again ... Overly dramatic

And trust me your name and your actions have been brought up in the mod room SEVERAL times

And not by me either

Lol
  • deadeye
    Options
    You are a ? Sir.. Your grown tail wanted a popping thread and used my name to get one. Pathetic.

As @DWO stated.. I hit him up to find out what I can do to keep your creepy tail from posting on my page.

I wasn't "afraid" of you worm, I was tired of you posting on my page. I was instructed to hit you up with a MOD present so that you know I was serious and that's what I did. Instead of adding a "male" which I figured would be

more embarrassing for your soft @$$, I added @MsSouthern. It wasn't in secret fool.. it was on purpose.

I tried to handle it behind the scenes and your dramatic fat P$$y having @$$ wanted to make a thread of it as if YOU were in the right or some Ish.

You need help elder.

Go on with your thread though. Glad I can be of assistance with making you feel like your somebody.

Still doesn't change the fact that you had to run to the mods to handle something that you should've been able to take care of on your own.

You're a grown woman in her mid 30's, supposedly married, with multiple children.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not having developed better conflict resolution skills at this stage in your life.

Also, I haven't been complaining about this all weekend.

All I've been doing is responding to other people's comments.

Surprised you're able to post without a moderator's assistance.

At least you're making some progress.
  • deadeye
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You all = Plural

Again ... Overly dramatic

And trust me your name and your actions have been brought up in the mod room SEVERAL times

And not by me either

Lol

That....in and of itself.....is both sad and hilarious.

On multiple levels.

As the big homie @cain said, you all really shouldn't be taking me this seriously.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    That's not what @Cain said....
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pull ya skirt down b, you letting these females expose ya panties

Nothing of value will come of this thread #Facto
  • Sex-Is-A-CONUNDRUM
    Sex-Is-A-CONUNDRUM Members Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    Options

You need help elder.

Yo !! @MrsReeseyCup stay telling ? off censored then a MF. And still make a ? feel like ? .

That ? a ? , a ? worm haha, called that ? a ? (respectfully and ? ..ma'am)

Said that ? got a fat monkey and everything.. Daayumm!
    ? I fell out laughing.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    entertainment value?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

You need help elder.

bruhhhh Reesey outchea cursin thang there hot

rf0EvRo.gif
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye @Ms.Scorp.....give me some of your Cambodia Breast Milk
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    crying-gif-11.gif
    deadeye at the next tinychat

@kat

And you really believe that don't you?

Over/under on your next exposure?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

Da ?
  • deadeye
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

lol

Most of this ? is just followers jumping on the "he's a stalker/he's creepy/he's old" bandwagon.

Only a few people really understand the context of this thread.
  • deadeye
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    crying-gif-11.gif
    deadeye at the next tinychat

@kat

And you really believe that don't you?

Over/under on your next exposure?

Over/under on it being the next time you actually see ? ?

"womp, womp" - @kat
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deadeye please don't let kat ? you
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You are a ? , sir"

DEFINITELY stealing this