What part of the game is this??? (MRSREESEYCUP'S OUT HERE SNITCHING TO MODS!!!!)

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Pull ya skirt down b, you letting these females expose ya panties

Nothing of value will come of this thread #Facto

lol

Most of this ? is just followers jumping on the "he's a stalker/he's creepy/he's old" bandwagon.

Only a few people really understand the context of this thread.
    What's the context b?

Reesy real life in shambles and she needed help from a mod on the Internet from someone who she perceived to be at the very least annoying?

That's the only thing I see you harping with these chicks about
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are a ? Sir.. Your grown tail wanted a popping thread and used my name to get one. Pathetic.

As @DWO stated.. I hit him up to find out what I can do to keep your creepy tail from posting on my page.

I wasn't "afraid" of you worm, I was tired of you posting on my page. I was instructed to hit you up with a MOD present so that you know I was serious and that's what I did. Instead of adding a "male" which I figured would be

more embarrassing for your soft @$$, I added @MsSouthern. It wasn't in secret fool.. it was on purpose.

@deadeye, get over it Ma'am!... You have been crying all dang weekend. Really?

I tried to handle it behind the scenes and your dramatic fat P$$y having @$$ wanted to make a thread of it as if YOU were in the right or some Ish.

You need help elder.

Go on with your thread though. Glad I can be of assistance with making you feel like your somebody.

I woulda killed myself if someone ethered me like this.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

Most of this ? is just followers jumping on the "he's a stalker/he's creepy/he's old" bandwagon.

What's the context b?

Reesy real life in shambles and she needed help from a mod on the Internet from someone who she perceived to be at the very least annoying?

@chicity .

The bolded/underlined.

Which begs the question.....how exactly did they really "help" her?

18492.gif
  • deadeye
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You are a ? Sir.. Your grown tail wanted a popping thread and used my name to get one. Pathetic.

As @DWO stated.. I hit him up to find out what I can do to keep your creepy tail from posting on my page.

I wasn't "afraid" of you worm, I was tired of you posting on my page. I was instructed to hit you up with a MOD present so that you know I was serious and that's what I did. Instead of adding a "male" which I figured would be

more embarrassing for your soft @$$, I added @MsSouthern. It wasn't in secret fool.. it was on purpose.

@deadeye, get over it Ma'am!... You have been crying all dang weekend. Really?

I tried to handle it behind the scenes and your dramatic fat P$$y having @$$ wanted to make a thread of it as if YOU were in the right or some Ish.

You need help elder.

Go on with your thread though. Glad I can be of assistance with making you feel like your somebody.

I woulda killed myself if someone ethered me like this.

Somehow I'm not surprised.

Not just that you'd ? yourself over something so trivial......but that you actually consider that to be ether.

She's a grown woman resorting to high school/middle school tactics because she doesn't know how to properly articulate her thoughts.

Nothing more than the ramblings of a bird.
  • Chi Snow
    Options

lol

What's the context b?

@chicity .

The bolded/underlined.

18492.gif
    Seems like she felt she needed help with getting the message across that she didn't want you to interact with her any longer

I assume if you keep harassing her and @'ing her, a mod will ban you and Jay might justify it giving your 'history'

Either way, let this ? die. Looks like Kam very receptive to your inquires
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Oh you care

10 pages in this thread alone of you trying to justify your weirdness says otherwise ......

• deadeye
    Options

lol

What's the context b?

@chicity .

The bolded/underlined.

18492.gif
    Seems like she felt she needed help with getting the message across that she didn't want you to interact with her any longer

I assume if you keep harassing her and @'ing her, a mod will ban you and Jay might justify it giving your 'history'

Either way, let this ? die. Looks like Kam very receptive to your inquires

@chicity .

How have I harassed her?

You know what.....nvm.

? is getting redundant at this point.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    ladies have been complaining about his ways for years

This is not the first time and it's only being discussed cause he got in his feelings

Nobody is poking thier ? out or whatever you are talking about ....lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Deadeye please don't let kat ? you

@kat 's harmless

I'm not worried about someone whose real life is the personification of self-ether.

Lol..okay deadeye.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    ladies have been complaining about his ways for years

This is not the first time and it's only being discussed cause he got in his feelings

Nobody is poking thier ? out or whatever you are talking about ....lol

tumblr_n0iadbtM5u1sfm4vwo2_r1_500.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    He don't believe his reputation proceeds him tho
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    @deadeye she obviously involved mods not to snitch on you but because she really wanted to be left alone. That should be obvious as to how much you were really bothering her.

The gimmick is what it is. You know I intervened with the AK twitter situation. Nothing wrong with flirting or whatever, but when a chick genuinely ask you several times to leave her alone, or she's uncomfortable interacting with you. Leave the ? alone.

That's the problem Kimi.

I haven't interacted with her "several times."

This all just started 4 or 5 days ago when I asked her why she deleted one of my posts from her wall and she failed to respond.

I've never initiated any private conversation with her.

All of the comments I initiated towards her were on the backstreets.....aka the "Recent Activity" page.

If she would have simply responded to my initial question, there wouldn't have been any reason for this thread....and she wouldn't have been exposed as a grown woman who felt the need to run to the mods for "backup" on an internet forum.

The problem came in when she kept deleting the stuff you were putting on her wall and you kept reposting it. She went to several mods about you, so she was clearly bothered.

You know how I get down here, I would've just roasted or ignored you but a lot of females here are not built like that. You've never offended me, so we're good but If a chick says she doesn't want to interact with you or she keeps ignoring or deleting you. Best to just fall back.

(got me on here typing titangraphs again..smh)
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Aye @Ms.Scorp.....give me some of your Cambodia Breast Milk

Puff just ? the last of it....come pump some more.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm one of the few ladies that doesn't have an issue with deadeye....lol

I see him for the most part, as an e-persona. He means no harm, but even when AK sent me all the messages I could just tell he has a bit of a problem not taking a hint. She would respond to him but the messages would be very short and to the point, but sometimes men feel that as long as a chick is responding he's good when she's really just being polite.