What part of the game is this??? (MRSREESEYCUP'S OUT HERE SNITCHING TO MODS!!!!)

Options

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always knew you were weird Deadeye, but you never really worried me until now.
    I thought this was some type of joke on your part just to start some good-humored drama but it seems you're Dead ass serious. Over NOTHING.

You're trying to call the goons out over some girl you've never even met so they can expose her, hack her ? ............
    because she told a mod that you're bothering her? WHO ? CARES? You've officially spent too much time on the internet. Go outside, step into the sunshine, look at the birdies, do whatever, just take a break. This can't be healthy.

Tell em bae
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lol...how is MsS getting blamed in any way? She didn't ask to be copied or for deadeye to be a weirdo stalker.

Shut the ? up @kat. If you cared about your child as much as you care about what goes on on this board she'd be president in 30 years. But you don't so she wont. She gonna be an assistant manager at payless sneaking shoes out the back to give your big burly ass. ? outta here mo

Lol..you're an idiot.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Cali can you open your ass for me?

WHO TF YOU TALKING TO

Respectfully...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You and Plap can go to hell!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options

You're trying to call the goons out over some girl you've never even met so they can expose her, hack her ? .

Nobody's trying to "call the goons out" on anybody.

All I did was point out that there are people on this site who have done far worse than I ever have.......and that it's ridiculous for anybody to honestly believe I'm some type of threat.

JG even pointed that ? out a year or 2 ago.

You of all people should know how real things can get on here.

@MrsReeseyCup doesn't know anything about that because she's new and wasn't around to see some of the things that went down on the site in years past.

If anything, ironically.....I'm helping her out more than anyone by telling her how bad things can really get.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    This ? minus well wear a 'Why can't I ? you' shirt

And what adult censors words on the internet?

You ? to old for this ? , yall grandkids outta be ashamed of yall

? @Chicity what the ? is the bolded?
    'Minus well' is as IC legendary as 'ascertain', 'the ironing', and the new installed 'nutrious'

Got to add "bolivia" in there from some legendary cheapseats conversations lol.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

'Minus well' is as IC legendary as 'ascertain', 'the ironing', and the new installed 'nutrious'

Trueski you still my ? @chicity
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Lol...how is MsS getting blamed in any way? She didn't ask to be copied or for deadeye to be a weirdo stalker.

You two warm-weather-snow-apes need to stop playing around like you're the Michael Jawdon and Scottie Pippie Bill Wennigton of the IC game.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why'd youbout it in quotations? I dont get it. Those are all wrong obviously wrong. ..except minus well.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

You two warm-weather-snow-apes

E92nAxv.gif

Does anyone know at movie this came off of?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    @deadeye she obviously involved mods not to snitch on you but because she really wanted to be left alone. That should be obvious as to how much you were really bothering her.

The gimmick is what it is. You know I intervened with the AK twitter situation. Nothing wrong with flirting or whatever, but when a chick genuinely ask you several times to leave her alone, or she's uncomfortable interacting with you. Leave the ? alone.

That's the problem Kimi.

I haven't interacted with her "several times."

This all just started 4 or 5 days ago when I asked her why she deleted one of my posts from her wall and she failed to respond.

I've never initiated any private conversation with her.

All of the comments I initiated towards her were on the backstreets.....aka the "Recent Activity" page.

If she would have simply responded to my initial question, there wouldn't have been any reason for this thread....and she wouldn't have been exposed as a grown woman who felt the need to run to the mods for "backup" on an internet forum.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IT'S CREEPSET ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@thinking you safe
    You gonna have to ? us first
    #creepset
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    This whole run to the mods comment is stupid

I get pm's weekly asking to delete stuff from females AND males . Many who have posted in this very thread

Never make a public display out of it... I just do what is asked

Deadeye wants to claim it is about it being a private matter and her involving me .... but HE is the one who made the issue known by making it public . Yet wants to complain all weekend long ....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Deadeye wants to be the Hillside Strangler, yall let that ? be