Mr. Robot (USA)

Options

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    He obviously didn't put all those plans in motion. He didn't even know what the actual plan was. Like Elliot said he was played. White Rose only gave him the illusion of control not actual control.

I think the plan changed once Elliott diverted the paper records to the other Ecorp facilities. They would have only blown up the one building holding all the records if not for Elliott, he was the “single point of failure” but they adjusted the plan accordingly.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They likely wrote Elliot out of the plan once they saw he was unstable.
    Mr. Robot noticed that things had changed.

I wonder will Dark Army come after Elliot now because that building didn't blow. That failure puts Angela in danger too.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He obviously didn't put all those plans in motion. He didn't even know what the actual plan was. Like Elliot said he was played. White Rose only gave him the illusion of control not actual control.

I think the plan changed once Elliott diverted the paper records to the other Ecorp facilities. They would have only blown up the one building holding all the records if not for Elliott, he was the “single point of failure” but they adjusted the plan accordingly.

Good point.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Elliot eventually trys to use the time machine to his advantage to go back and prevent the attacks from happening
  • Rubato Garcia
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    They likely wrote Elliot out of the plan once they saw he was unstable.
    Mr. Robot noticed that things had changed.

I wonder will Dark Army come after Elliot now because that building didn't blow. That failure puts Angela in danger too.

Tyrell changed the plan when he was talking about needing the full force of the Dark Army. I think Mr. Robot figured out what was going to happen to the other buildings when Elliott told him there were no paper files in the NYC building, which was why he allowed Elliott to stop it.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting ep. Good to see the plot finally move forward tho.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Angela done lost her ? mind.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Because Phillip. I had to ask you twice"
    5ukda3jitcsl.gif

Do not waste this ? 's time.

These last 3 or so episodes have been the culmination of the entire show so far, they wrapped up a shitload of loose ends and put all the pieces in place for elliot and his superfriends to assemble.

So so bleak though.

• Rubato Garcia
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    "Because Phillip. I had to ask you twice"
    5ukda3jitcsl.gif

Do not waste this ? 's time.

These last 3 or so episodes have been the culmination of the entire show so far, they wrapped up a shitload of loose ends and put all the pieces in place for elliot and his superfriends to assemble.

So so bleak though.

Yeah, the scenes showing the interaction between Whiterose and Price have been my favorite part of the show for a while.
  • Broddie
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

She's a blubbering fool.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

She's a blubbering fool.

Na she's referring to the time travel ? . She knows once they go back if will be as if it never happened. I think her Elliot/Mr Robot will find a way to go back and make sure that attack never happens.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She's a blubbering fool.

Na she's referring to the time travel ? . She knows once they go back if will be as if it never happened. I think her Elliot/Mr Robot will find a way to go back and make sure that attack never happens.

I'm beginning to think the time manipulation is a slight swerve.

It'a easier to accept the dark army use some form of brainwashing that messes ones perception of time up.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

She's a blubbering fool.

It'a easier to accept the dark army use some form of brainwashing that messes ones perception of time up.

Is that why Obama is president in some scenes?
  • Broddie
    Options

She's a blubbering fool.

Whiterose played her bruh. There is likely no time machine. Left her a blubbering fool clinging to false hope by telling her what she needed to hear in order to get her out of the way. That much is implied in the conversation with Price.
  • Broddie
    edited November 2017
    Options

She's a blubbering fool.

Is that why Obama is president in some scenes?

Seasons 1 - 3 all take place within weeks of each other and season 1 took place in 2015 so there you go.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Whew man....lotta ether being distributed on this last episode.

Chinese Prime minister/Whiterose to Price: "Because u made me ask twice"

Irving to Mr Robot: "Face it. No matter how hard u try, this is the end result."

Fbi agent Santiago to Tyrell: "Lovers quarrel. Your wife got shot by a dude she was banging. Your son is in a home but last i checked the chances of abuse are 1 in 5 so maybe he'll be okay.....unless u veer off plan!"

Fbi agent Dom posting "White rose" to her board: "Youre actually gonna get away with this."

Trenton and Mobley capped!! Set up when they were the least involved!!

Angelas brain is ? .

And all this blood is on Elliotts hands.
    g0a3yev7gilf.gif
  • jono
    Options
    Angela is shellshocked because she was lied to. She and Mr. Robot were led to believe that one empty building was going to be destroyed, instead it was 71 buildings and 3000 people died.

She's a terrorist and don't know how to deal with it.

The two Arabs hanging out with Joey Badass was kinda funny. I like how he didn't overreact when they tried to drive off. I had forgotten about them, but it was a nice way to send them off. Being Arab and accused of terrorism was wild, nobody will doubt it unless....

Krista is going to get killed because I'm sure the FBI boss is in on this to some degree. I wouldn't be surprised if she breaks confidentiality to rat Elliot out only for it to explode in her face.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt even think about that with krista be crazy if it happens
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nooooooo not Krista. She’s a good woman.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    So the little girl Angela was speaking to last season was a younger version of her self :o. A lot of answers will be revealed over these next couple of episodes. Seems like the writers have a formula where they tend to throw the audience for a loop in the first half of the season and use the second half to tie things together leaving us mind ? .
  • Broddie
    Options
    This was a pretty interesting episode. You forget sometimes that Elliot hasn't received any genuine kindness from anyone for quite a long time.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting but boring as ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    Options
    This was a pretty interesting episode. You forget sometimes that Elliot hasn't received any genuine kindness from anyone for quite a long time.

Yeah, he wanted to end it. That little kid saved his life.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting but boring as ? .

This