The Walking Dead Season 6

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just wanted to say that my anger towards this show has to do with 2 things

1) their interpretation of events vs the comics

2) AMC siphoned off money from other shows to up the production value on this one. One of the shows was Breaking Bad.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said he regretting Rick losing a hand in the comics for difficulty of having him do things.

I don't think it's a issue for the show, do you see these walkers? Grade ? A make up, and Meryle had his hand cut off, I think they have him the Rick treatment there.

As for Abe in the comics, he felt he didn't give him enough time to grow and become something like he had imagined. He just killed him off too quick. Denise got the Abe treatment.

When your characters from book come to life on tv, you change things because of regrets or attatchements.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    the audio has been slowed down to see who was killed, possible spoiler so if you don't want to know yet, don't click

This ? would've been so dope if they showed it
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a fan of what they did but understood why. This show gets high enough ratings and is guaranteed to be back next season so they don't need the gimmicks and hooks to hold interest.

I'm upset because a barb wire baseball bat was teased and not used. Just like WM...
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the audio has been slowed down to see who was killed, possible spoiler so if you don't want to know yet, don't click

I hope they show us in October when it returns they could spend the first 5 mins replaying it from a diff POV
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

I hope they show us in October when it returns they could spend the first 5 mins replaying it from a diff POV

Which is exactly what they will do. Likely they will reshoot with different victims too
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just my opinion, don't y'all think it still would've been a huge cliff hanger even if they showed who got got?
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ that's the dumb thing about this show. No matter how ? they are with the story, they know most fans will come back. It seems like they'd also read that as the fans would come back even if they quit with the cheap cliffhangers.

I wanna go on record and predict that they'll start next season with the Heath and Tara journey. Either that or Morgan and Carol.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    it aint Carl lol

the only way this show can survive is if they ? who gets killed in the comics

@vibe, i would like to read where Kirkman said that...i think thats the beauty of the comics. The people he has killed were vessels to drive the story to other places they probably wouldnt have gone had they not been killed

he regretted a lot of moments, such as Ricks hand and Abraham

which is why none of that has happened

That's not why Rick's hand didn't happen. Kirkman said Rick's hand didn't happen because it wouldn't have translated well to TV. Basically they needed Rick to be able to do things like climb a ladder quickly and logistically cutting off his hand would have made somethings difficult to depict in a moving medium.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This season was better than the last 2
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    People are saying it's Carl because of this reflection. I'm still thinking that it's Michonne tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ9EHpFmr3A

well it's definitely not Carl or Rick. Negan says that if anybody moves cut his other eye out and feed it to his father right before he rocks somebody up side the head
  • the Hamburgler
    the Hamburgler Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options
    ? , it aint Carl for the simple fact that that little boy would not be able to take a baseball bat to the head from a grown ass man and rise back up to "take it like a champ" most likely the only 2 that could take that 1st hit would be Abraham for shear strength and Glenn because of the adrenaline for trying to get to Maggie.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont get it. Is it him or her?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Glenn, as they make it seem. Could be anyone though, likely Glenn.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really believe it's glenn that loud scream sounded like maggie calling for glenn
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That clip wasn't actually used in the show. It's cutting room floor ish. My connect on set says it's Daryl and they gave him his own show so amc won't lose his rabid fanbase. Ya welcome
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they had any ? , they'd make it Glenn AND Maggie and maybe another semi-main character...like Eugene.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick, Michonne, and Carl, will be fine their too important to the show and comic. Neegan already threatened everyone else about moving or he'd cut his other eye out and make Rick eat it. He doesn't harm women unless that changes in the show so it's Glenn, Eugene, Darryl, or Arron
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone on Youtube edited the final scene and made that ? a 1000x better.

How sad is it that a random ? on the internet could've given us a better ending than the ? ass writers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXa6Nl095k
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    That clip wasn't actually used in the show. It's cutting room floor ish. My connect on set says it's Daryl and they gave him his own show so amc won't lose his rabid fanbase. Ya welcome

Smart move tho..
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Glenn, as they make it seem. Could be anyone though, likely Glenn.

They were using exact dialogue
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thomas Wayne out here giving people the joker treatment?