The Walking Dead Season 6

Options

Comments

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Negan had me cracking up with that ? ? pants city line.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still think its Daryl
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is that's just a ? up way to get taken out by another human, ? is just as torturous as getting eaten alive by a walker.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...THEM NGAS WITH THE HORSES IS GONE HELP
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    ..THE LOOK ON RICKS FACE WASNT A SCARED LOOK TO ME... IT WAS THE SAME LOOK HE HAD WHEN THEM NGAS WAS GONE ? HOS SON AND HE JUST SNAPPED
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    ..THE LOOK ON RICKS FACE WASNT A SCARED LOOK TO ME... IT WAS THE SAME LOOK HE HAD WHEN THEM NGAS WAS GONE ? HOS SON AND HE JUST SNAPPED
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Alright, so, even though I heard the audio and read the Negan script, this ? still had my heart race.

Show wasn't boring. This was a Negan show, showing you how psychological and cruel he can be.

I truly don't mind the way it played out w the first person view at all. Although, I would've rather have watched how grusome it was as the comics presented it.

They know no one will "stop watching", you ? will all be back next season. Everyone will be mad but they'll get the ? over it.

Lol at this ? ...

How fuckn hard is it to throw us the viewers a bone pause...all this build up for another cliff hanger...

This is why game of thrones is goat over TWD...bcuz they will ? anybody...amc n kirkman fat ass is milking this cash cow...scared to ? main player...

In oct were gona say ow it was ____ that got his head smashed...the mid season finale i had no urge to look forward show comn back...in the past i used to be like damn i want it to be oct...now im like ehh

nah...AMC is milking it

Kirkman has killed off quite a few prominent characters in the comic.

AMC is the ones that are keeping them around

@vibe,
    the whisperers havent appeared on the show right?
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    People are saying it's Carl because of this reflection. I'm still thinking that it's Michonne tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ9EHpFmr3A
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ nah not yet

also, amc isn't keeping anyone around, Kirkman regrets killing off certain characters so that's why some of them are still around
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ nah not yet

also, amc isn't keeping anyone around, Kirkman regrets killing off certain characters so that's why some of them are still around

its ? ... GOT > Walking Dead...
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    People are saying it's Carl because of this reflection. I'm still thinking that it's Michonne tho.

Damn...I see the hat.
  • AP21
    Options
    it aint Carl lol

the only way this show can survive is if they ? who gets killed in the comics

@vibe, i would like to read where Kirkman said that...i think thats the beauty of the comics. The people he has killed were vessels to drive the story to other places they probably wouldnt have gone had they not been killed
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo if its really killa carl that ? is heavy..

Talk about going left field.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not Carl. You can't go by that because Negan wasn't even filmed with the rest of the cast during that part.

I don't really understand the purpose of not revealing who got the bat. Cliffhangers like that work when it's going to be major plot point going forward. Honestly, when next season starts, it's something they are going to have to introduce and move forward from quickly.

I don't know who it could possibly be, but I'm guess it will be Michonne. Rick's love is like a kiss of death.
  • AP21
    Options
    its not michonne lol

Negan loves women
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't Daryl got his own show coming out?? How he gonna film both
  • VIBE
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »

I ran it back a few times, nah..

due to lightning, when he pulls back to swing the bat, his jacket folds/wrinkles and it looks like a shadow of Carl but it's of no one

they wouldn't be this silly to let this slip, anyways

more than likely it's Glenn or Daryl, character progression, or lack thereof, seems to point to either of the two
  • VIBE
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    it aint Carl lol

@vibe, i would like to read where Kirkman said that...i think thats the beauty of the comics. The people he has killed were vessels to drive the story to other places they probably wouldnt have gone had they not been killed

he regretted a lot of moments, such as Ricks hand and Abraham

which is why none of that has happened
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why bother with these soap opera ""who got killed"" gimmicks when all you have have to do is see which actor or actress isn't shown on the show's upcoming episode for next season???

Or just see which actor has upcoming movies or starting in a TV new show or such that shoots when they usually will be working on TWD?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still think its Daryl

I think it's Abe just cuz he kept it real with Eugene and was talking that baby ? with Sasha
  • AP21
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    it aint Carl lol

he regretted a lot of moments, such as Ricks hand and Abraham

which is why none of that has happened

well a buddy of mine said that, the hand might be more costly for AMC to replicate on a weekly basis, due to the makeup or special effects that it might need to implement, so i kinda understood it from that POV

but Abraham? he aint compelling enough to keep around.