The Walking Dead Season 6

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its either glenn , Abraham or Eugene. I don't care about the comics. that was one of the most tense, suspenful scenes I have seen on this show since rick ,glen, daryl and bob were about to get their throats slit back at terminus. plus that ist person view made it more brutal. I just read the comic online and there is no way they can do that ? on primetime tv. that is too gory and it may traumatize some viewers(kids). now for you idiots that think that a chick is the one that got wacked. if you listen closely you will hear a man groaning in pain from those bat strikes. on a side note I can't wait untill negan gets killed off. ? that ? .

thats just ? . they can show people getting their faces bitten, children being shot, people being burned but not this? that argument is stupid and hypocritical...

and Negan is the man, you man ? ...

No ? Megan he must die!

babu5aje.jpg

Negans cursing was borderline unnecessary sometimes lol but he was still hilarious.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the first scene next season will be the last scene from this season just shown outside of the first person perspective.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rewatched the episode like i said pages back

Threw out episode there first person view threw glens eyes(in the van) daryl is closest to door n glen is the person way in the back of the van.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    King_Me wrote: »
    People are saying it's Carl because of this reflection. I'm still thinking that it's Michonne tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ9EHpFmr3A

I think it's Michonne or Glen. If you look at the history of TV shows they can't go anywhere with her and Rick being lovers and traditionally in cases like that they often ? off the woman. Add to the fact the actress who plays her has been getting a lot of big roles lately - I don't think she wants to be tied to Walking Dead forever she's such a good actress. You can make due without Michonne as long as you have Darryl and Glen.

Real talk I think it's 2 characters he's going to wack - Michonne and Glen or Michonne and Carl.

If it's Michonne, I'm done with this show.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After letting the cliffhanger set in,as mad as I am,from a show perspective,it was the right thing to do.Let the nosigns roll
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    After letting the cliffhanger set in,as mad as I am,from a show perspective,it was the right thing to do.Let the nosigns roll

how in the ? could you possibly come to that conclusion? dont say "because it makes people wanna come back to see what happens" because that was gonna happen anyway. The ? was a ratings ploy and a huge ? you to fans. I dont care how you wanna try to rationalize it choosing a cliffhanger for this particular moment was not the right thing to do, period...
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how in the ? could you possibly come to that conclusion? dont say "because it makes people wanna come back to see what happens" because that was gonna happen anyway. The ? was a ratings ploy and a huge ? you to fans. I dont care how you wanna try to rationalize it choosing a cliffhanger for this particular moment was not the right thing to do, period...

They are only doing a TV show for ratings and ads.We don't watch shows w/ commercials in the middle we watch commercials w/ shows in the middle.

But,storytelling wise,for TV the cliffhanger was effective and will have fans guessing for months.It's not like this was the 1st cliffhanger.

If I made the show,I would have done the same thing
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options

They are only doing a TV show for ratings and ads.We don't watch shows w/ commercials in the middle we watch commercials w/ shows in the middle.

But,storytelling wise,for TV the cliffhanger was effective and will have fans guessing for months.It's not like this was the 1st cliffhanger.

melina_vs__alicia_fox___really_by_torukun1-d3d9apg.gif

and it wouldve been equally ? ...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop. Jus stop. There is no need.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    comic spoiler and it's canon
    apparently a one shot comics memoir today, revealing that Rick has a brother.

qf3x8zl767mq.png

In The Walking Dead: The Alien, readers are introduced to Jeff and Claudia, two characters from in Barcelona. At first, it seems to have as many ties to The Walking Dead comics as Fear the Walking Dead does to The Walking Dead TV series. However, about half way through, we learn that Jeff is likely the brother of Rick Grimes.

Jeff all but confirms he is the brother of The Walking Dead's main character, Rick Grimes, when he initially reveals that he is searching for his brother, "Richie."

"My brother was in the hospital," Jeff reveals early on. A bit later, Jeff reveals more evidence of being a member of the Grimes family, when he references Carl while reflecting on a young boy he saw killed by zombies, saying "He couldn't be much older than my nephew."
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I never got into the comics ...but for those who have what's the back story on neagan what did he do before the zombie outbreak
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^thats a good question. Matter of fact I dont think they answer that.
  • VIBE
    Options
    as of right now, there's no backstory on Negan, we just know him as he was shown in the show..

"We are all Negan"

? -like

Introduced when he bashes _____ head in, then character progression as we see who he is but there's nothing before that
  • Max.
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • Max.
    Options
    Glen just started a film

ITS over
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I never got into the comics ...but for those who have what's the back story on neagan what did he do before the zombie outbreak

Dont listen to Vibe, he doesnt know ? about well... pretty much anything...

Robert Kirkman said he was a car salesman before the apocalypse...
  • VIBE
    Options
    Negan and Alpha are a match made in heaven
  • VIBE
    Options

Dont listen to Vibe, he doesnt know ? about well... pretty much anything...

Robert Kirkman said he was a car salesman before the apocalypse...

Ah, missed that interview.. Good job, bud
  • VIBE
    Options
    spoiler the comic tho u ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I loved how every time they reached a road block it was more and more people and more tricks and traps involved. This dude got a ? army, you can tell he took advantage of the apocalypse early in the game.

Still aint ? with the governor yet. Not only was the governor insane/a good guy, he was a deep character. Hope you comic book readers wont let me down about this one like the last ones.

Neegan is faaaaaaar better than the dam governor
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its either glenn , Abraham or Eugene. I don't care about the comics. that was one of the most tense, suspenful scenes I have seen on this show since rick ,glen, daryl and bob were about to get their throats slit back at terminus. plus that ist person view made it more brutal. I just read the comic online and there is no way they can do that ? on primetime tv. that is too gory and it may traumatize some viewers(kids). now for you idiots that think that a chick is the one that got wacked. if you listen closely you will hear a man groaning in pain from those bat strikes. on a side note I can't wait untill negan gets killed off. ? that ? .

You really think this show is for kids?

The first scene of the show had Rick shooting a zombie girl missing her lower body in the ? head. It's on premium cable. Stop acting like it's a ? CBS daytime show that has to reign itself in, it's gory as ? and has been from the start.

Also, seriously, if you know anyone letting their kids watch this show, tell them they are ? parents who should do the right thing. not let their kids watch ? they shouldn't and then complain because they don't want to protect their kids and then want to blame others for their ? parenting skills.

Co-sign, my daughter was terrified to watch that show until she got older