Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Negan

had to start somewhere.

Image Comics released the next three pages of Here's Negan, the 48-page story which will reveal Negan's rise (or fall) into villainy. The first page was revealed earlier this month. To get your hands on the first four pages, head over to your local comic shop and pick up a copy of the Image+preview magazine. Every month, four more pages will be printed with theImage+ title.

(Spoilers for Here's Negan follow.)

It appears that prior to the world falling apart, Negan was a school teacher and ping pong coach. The story starts out with a younger, still sarcastic Negan coaching a few young men on their ping pong skills. When he is able to ruthlessly dominate one young opponent, he uses his colorful language and sexual references to further belittle the pupil. :mjlol:

After the pupil scampers off, the other two young men apologize, trying to stay cool in Negan's eyes. Negan, of course, wants to be the cool teacher in school. This is revealed when his girlfriend or wife approaches following the kids running out.

Things turn bad when she appears to have a seizure right in front of Negan and lose her footing.

But how about that? Negan was a teacher, just like Fear the WalkingDead's Travis, prior to the apocalypse.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post that ? in a spoiler, I need to stay away from this thread smh
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear that has to be the last spoiler I click until season 7 comes lol
  • Max.
    Options
    Welp these 2 were seen on set

Daryl n glen smfh
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Daryl n glen smfh

I'm done with this show if they cop out I swear
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    I swear that has to be the last spoiler I click until season 7 comes lol

Welp so much for that
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Daryl n glen smfh

I'm hoping it's a tactic to try and deceive ppl. They know they'll have an impossible time keeping who died a secret.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is always the possibility of flashbacks or dreams or any number of other reasons why you might see an actor on set even if their character is dead.
  • Max.
    Options

Daryl n glen smfh

I'm hoping it's a tactic to try and deceive ppl. They know they'll have an impossible time keeping who died a secret.

I guess some random person got into car accident...they pulled over n helped check on them n someone took a pic from ways away
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

Daryl n glen smfh

now it was a car wreck and they werent actually filming but if they were there because they were filming past the cliffhanger, then ? this show. yep. Ive already put my 2 weeks in with this horse ? show if they do that. If they do that then Gimple/Kirkman are dickless pieces of ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been telling yall it's gonna be Erin.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still watch this show?
  • marc123
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Real talk. After that bs season finale, i wanna stop watching. But im too ? invested to quit now. 6 seasons deep smh, cant stop now.
  • marc123
    edited May 2016
    Options
    btw i heard there is a article online where Kirkman actually apologized for the finale. He said "they were trying to do something different."
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Well my only request now is for making the next bad guys on the show very creepy like in the comic.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    If the don't repair what happened in the season 7 opener ill be on casual fan status
  • Will Munny
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Real talk. After that bs season finale, i wanna stop watching. But im too ? invested to quit now. 6 seasons deep smh, cant stop now.

I thought the same way until I finally quit watching.

You'll thank yourself. Believe me.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started watching im on season 5 now. How much longer till this show becomes ?
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Just started watching im on season 5 now. How much longer till this show becomes ?

Immediately after the first break in the second season. Your time took a L
  • marc123
    Options

Immediately after the first break in the second season. Your time took a L

Troll post.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    100% serious. It's a show for the masses. Incredibly simple. "Wow there is something we need over there and there are zombies in the way"

"We are bout to have a serious moment but it will have to wait because zombies have snuck up on for the 100th time"

Show got old fast. It's literally the worst show TV and it's only popular because well... Most people in America are ? morons.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea i really dont get the whole walkers sneaking up when its audible they making noise
  • Huey_C
    Options
    100% serious. It's a show for the masses. Incredibly simple. "Wow there is something we need over there and there are zombies in the way"

"We are bout to have a serious moment but it will have to wait because zombies have snuck up on for the 100th time"

Show got old fast. It's literally the worst show TV and it's only popular because well... Most people in America are ? morons.

Worst show on TV? ? You're ? trolling hard
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Sorry the worst show with a huge following. But it really is a trash TV show tho.