The Official Drake ‘VIEWS’ Album Thread

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Here comes IKingwhatever the #2 Drake stan to honor his 6 ?

Yet I'm a bigger Meek fan supporter than you. You just mad cuz Meek outsold Pusha carriage.

Idk what this ? even means.
    Nobody cares about Meek outselling Pusha LOL

Troll harder dweeb
    Who says dweeb in 2016, you cracka pig?

You the type of weirdo that couldnt make it to class without being stuffed in the locker first. Then you found ya badboy internet persona.

Hop off my ? and stop typing my name and quoting me unless you're an obsessed ? of course. Then we know why you can't help yourself.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yet I'm a bigger Meek fan supporter than you. You just mad cuz Meek outsold Pusha carriage.

Troll harder dweeb

You the type of weirdo that couldnt make it to class without being stuffed in the locker first. Then you found ya badboy internet persona.

Hop off my ? and stop typing my name and quoting me unless you're an obsessed ? of course. Then we know why you can't help yourself.

Ohhhhh so now I'm a "cracka"

LOL this dweeb so delusional he gave himself an ether on his own comment lmfao
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That summer sixteen song is TRASH....
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really want that 3 peat? Lmao
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Troll harder dweeb

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2lYOTcSo0
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love that Memphis production sound on that beat
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Troll harder dweeb

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2lYOTcSo0

LOLOLOLOL
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Song is cold meek bringing the best outta drake...
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options

Troll harder dweeb

IceBerg be like...
    wtzrrb.jpg
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    ? Tory Lanez LOLOLOLOL

This ? Drake even quoted tha muthafucka got dayum savage BWAHAHAHA. Drake came down on dude like he the Big ? now. Tory Lanez is a carbon copy, ? even sings too and makes mellow songs/beats, now whose blueprint is that ??? What's ? is that if he disses Drake he can't eat in his own city LOLOL.

You realize that Tory raps over ? like this constantly right? Drake clearly has a big influence on one of his sounds, but Duke doesn't have one sound.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI7ounlg510

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Oh I'm using this . But yeah go gargle bleach
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited January 2016
    Options

Troll harder dweeb

IceBerg be like...
    wtzrrb.jpg

a_560x375.gif

I dont believe you're this lame.
    Keep tryin bro
    You'll land a solid rebuttal, eventually
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options

Troll harder dweeb

IceBerg be like...
    wtzrrb.jpg

a_560x375.gif

I dont believe you're this lame.
    Keep tryin bro
    You'll land a solid rebuttal, eventually

Keep checking for my reactions bro. I know it bothers you deep inside.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    It's okay at best, Meek's diss song was better imo.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It's okay at best, Meek's diss song was better imo.

If only Troy Ave responded out of nowhere. 5th would be licking his screen.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Yall easily impressed

only thing he said on here that was dope was the Hov lines.

Ya know, this post has merit tho, 2 hours later and it's aight. The fact that he dropped a song and dissed Meek and Tory made it more than it actually was. Meek had the better diss but both of them were aight.

I hope Summer Sixteen isn't on the album tho, cuz as a song it's not very good, I think it was just a promo track. It sounds like he was just ? around.

But ten seconds ago you said ? Meek? Drake killed him?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion pick a side bro
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Sion are you Warriors and Panthers fan also?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Sion you in early contention for Stan of the year. It's funny as hell to see you go hard for Drake, I get it and at least you're upfront about it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Yall easily impressed

only thing he said on here that was dope was the Hov lines.

Ya know, this post has merit tho, 2 hours later and it's aight. The fact that he dropped a song and dissed Meek and Tory made it more than it actually was. Meek had the better diss but both of them were aight.

I hope Summer Sixteen isn't on the album tho, cuz as a song it's not very good, I think it was just a promo track. It sounds like he was just ? around.

But ten seconds ago you said ? Meek? Drake killed him?

I was a prisoner of the moment. I still say "? Meek" and Drake did ? him last year. But ? like this is why in 6 months ? will say "Meek beat Drake" b/c he simply "lasted" and b/c we have an insatiable ? for competition and disrespect. I can objectively pick and say which song is better but I'm not gonna ? and say Meek won against Drake. Takeover was a hotter song than ETHER but it was a far weaker diss in comparison.

I think Drake >>> Meek all day and he's waaayy better too. Name me one person whose listened to an entire Meek album all the way through LOLOOLOLOLOLOL
    Ya like the time you thought Kendrick would go platinum in his first werk last year? Or was it 700, 000? One of those.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Sion you in early contention for Stan of the year. It's funny as hell to see you go hard for Drake, I get it and at least you're upfront about it.

I'll take it LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm surprised that with all the caping I did for 50 Cent nobody ever put me down as stan of the year LOLOLOL.

You were lowkey with 50, but Drake though? You'd cut a ? for him.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Sion is just for his hometown. He's not a dweeb self-hating moderator who hides his stannery for Drake.... among other things
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options

Sion is just for his hometown. He's not a dweeb self-hating moderator who hides his stannery for Drake.... among other things

Or a weirdo ? who lusts after rappers who still rock cornrows in 2015 like Pusha T, and holds a grudge against people online ever since cuz they told him Push-a-Walker would sell less than Rick Ross, who you said was a flop even tho he sold more.

You have autism.

Your daddy shoulda just sprayed your momma in her buttaface.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Sion are you Warriors and Panthers fan also?

Curry killin ? and will prolly bring home another ring, I think the Panthers will win the superbowl ? can get mad and fight me LOLOLOLOLOL

Blame Canada and stop bandwagon jumping bro.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ayo @iKingGodGivBiz how bout this, if the Panthers win the Super Bowl let me takeover this thread cuz this an album from a Toronto ? and it's only right that me or WorlBoss set it off nahmean ?? If the Broncos win we re-negotiate you can have the thread....
    Foh I know what you doing. I've been studying what you said and not said and how you move here. Can't trust a Canadian these days.