Let's talk about the soul.

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Bodhi wrote: »

Like come on @Bodhi, I'm starting to think that you can't even possibly buy the stuff that your spewing. But it's like your trapped in a corner and you just don't want to come out of it, so you stay trapped using the same old tired defenses hoping that something will stick but all you do is continue to stink up the room with flatulent lies coming out of your rear end.

^^^ Sounds a lot like projection.

defense mechanism

3. Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world.

http://www.britannica.com/topic/projection-psychology

I call a ? a ? . Shooting straight from the hip @Bodhi. Because I just don't understand how a person can believe that the human brain evolved from same ancient primordial ooze pig slop.

I feel like a complete ? even discussing and thinking of such an absurd thing.

If intelligence is needed to design and make the computer you are using, intelligence is needed to make and design the brain behind it.

It's really that simple.

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    If intelligence is needed to design and make the computer you are using, intelligence is needed to make and design the brain behind it.

.. then intelligence is needed to make and design the intelligence behind the creation of the universe.
    Except you don't follow your own logic; you stop at ? . You say nothing created him although he's vastly more complex than the human brain, the LHC or the universe as a whole.
    Believing in your ? , though, is purely speculation. I'm not one to speculate. I ask you, again, to substantiate your claims.

The fact that we are duped by optical and other illusions is proof that our brains aren't perfect.
    How can a perfect being create an imperfect brain??

• Bodhi
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    yeah i got the numbers all ? up but what i was trying to say is that the human brain came into being too fast for it to happen by chance and we know that the lhc did not happen by chance. Humankind made it and how we made it it much easier to explain than trying to explain how we came to be.

The human brain evolved from the brains of our non-human ancestors. Like I said, it's natural processes at work that guide the evolution of species. I thought you were up on evolution.
    have you ever looked up the odds of abiogenesis it's something like 10 to the 900000 power OR some ? like that. IT IS EXTREMELY unlikely that the life just sprung from hot rocks and chemicals THERE is no way we can objectively say natural processes have rise to life

Unlikely doesn't mean impossible. Besides, there are other possibilities. Life could have come from outside the earth on something like a comet or asteroid. That's much more likely than life being created by a ? . Don't you agree?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2015
    Options

.. then intelligence is needed to make and design the intelligence behind the creation of the universe.
    Except you don't follow your own logic; you stop at ? . You say nothing created him although he's vastly more complex than the human brain, the LHC or the universe as a whole.
    Believing in your ? , though, is purely speculation. I'm not one to speculate. I ask you, again, to substantiate your claims.

The fact that we are duped by optical and other illusions is proof that our brains aren't perfect.
    How can a perfect being create an imperfect brain??

1. ? had no beginning my friend. That's why the buck stops at Him. There is nothing in back of ? because ? is and will always be. How can this be possible? No one alive can answer that question. If you could, you would be ? . Thus the secret things belong to ? , but the things which He has revealed belong to us and to our children forever so that we might believe in Him and call on His name. Amen.

2. ? didn't create an imperfect brain. He created all things and said that they were "very good" in 6 days and on the 7th day He rested because creation was complete. All the defects that you see and experience in the created world are the direct result of our disobedience which started in the Garden of Eden. Sin is what has caused and continues to cause all the wreckage in this world. That is why you see imperfections in the created world.

3. But if you place your faith in the living ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach, you will experience the kingdom to come where all things will be made right, holy, and perfect. Never again will the world to come be subject to the scourge and awfulness of sin! But in that world shall dwell peace and righteousness forever and ever! And ? Himself will dwell with mankind and we shall see His face and serve Him with joy and gladness forever and ever!

You can have a right to the tree of life if you so desire @Bodhi , but you must first say YES to the Lord! Will you say YES to Him today my friend?
  • Bodhi
    Options

1. ? had no beginning my friend. That's why the buck stops at Him. There is nothing in back of ? because ? is and will always be. How can this be possible? No one alive can answer that question. If you could, you would be ? . Thus the secret things belong to ? , but the things which He has revealed belong to us and to our children forever so that we might believe in Him and call on His name. Amen.

2. ? didn't create an imperfect brain. He created all things and said that they were "very good" in 6 days and on the 7th day He rested because creation was complete. All the defects that you see and experience in the created world are the direct result of our disobedience which started in the Garden of Eden. Sin is what has caused and continues to cause all the wreckage in this world. That is why you see imperfections in the created world.

3. But if you place your faith in the living ? , Yeshua Ha Mashiach, you will experience the kingdom to come where all things will be made right, holy, and perfect. Never again will the world to come be subject to the scourge and awfulness of sin! But in that world shall dwell peace and righteousness forever and ever! And ? Himself will dwell with mankind and we shall see His face and serve Him with joy and gladness forever and ever!

You can have a right to the tree of life if you so desire @Bodhi , but you must first say YES to the Lord! Will you say YES to Him today my friend?

1. Nature has no beginning. I believe the universe is in a continuous cycle of expanding and contracting.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bounce
    2. If he created a brain that could be tricked and influenced to sin, then he created an imperfect brain. If sin entered because we made the wrong choice, our thinking was obviously flawed and if our thinking was flawed, our brains were not perfect. So ? created an imperfect brain according to you and again, I ask you how?
    3. Still no evidence of this ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Nature has no beginning. I believe the universe is in a continuous cycle of expanding and contracting.
    2. If he created a brain that could be tricked and influenced to sin, then he created an imperfect brain. If sin entered because we made the wrong choice, our thinking was obviously flawed and if our thinking was flawed, our brains were not perfect. So ? created an imperfect brain according to you and again, I ask you how?

1. Genesis 1:1 refutes your idea. Nature is not eternal. ? is eternal. ? is the one who has life in Himself and He gives life to all things. Without Him nothing would be made that is made, including nature itself.
    2. The universe definitely has an end. It will be recreated after the last judgment. See Revelation 21:1, But let me post it just in case you get lazy:

"Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”a for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea." Revelation 21:1

3. And speaking of the last day did you know that When the last day of this age arrives the universe will be dissolved with fire and the only thing that will remain is a great white throne @bodhi? The one seated on the throne will be HA ADONAI YESHUA HA MASHIACH. That is "The Lord Jesus The Messiah" in english. And He will summon all of His creative intelligence's from every inch of the dissolved universe to stand before Him. That includes all the angels who rebelled against Him as well as All of the dead humans who rebelled against Him. Death will give up all the dead that it contains and every intelligent free moral being will stand before ? on this day. The righteous will stand on the side of the LORD, while the wicked will stand before the LORD naked, unclean, and filthy in their trespasses and sins.

4. Are you honestly prepared to stand before a BEING who is bigger than the created universe?
    5. Are you honestly prepared to stand before a BEING who shines brighter than the Sun?
    6. Are you honestly prepared to stand before a BEING who said "Let there be light, and there was light"?

7. What type of chance do you seriously have in defending yourself on the last day before His omnipotent majesty?

8. This analogy pales in the comparison, but it will be like us walking on dirt. The dirt has no chance at fighting back. We just trample on the dirt and think nothing of it because it has no power to overwhelm us. But ? , who is the GREATEST, ONLY WISE, HOLY, POWERFUL, and WHOLLY OTHER being in existence is the Creator of the dirt!!!!! We aren't creators of the dirt, we are just users of the dirt. Yet the dirt still has no power of us. How much less power will we have when we meet the maker of the dirt?

9. My ? ! What a terrible fate!!!!!!!!!

10. And to answer your second point @bodhi, ? made man and woman with free will. ? is love and thus He wanted to demonstrate His love by creating beings who were given the power of choice. In order to understand love, you must have the ability to appreciate it, feel it, experience it, and therefore decide to honor it, respect it, and embrace it by showing mutual fidelity and faithfulness to the Creator.

11. So just imagine if you tell your best friend who you dearly love that they are not suppose to cross the street at 11am on this Saturday morning or else they will die, and yet your best friend who has free will to either obey or disobey your instructions goes ahead and crosses the street at 11am this Saturday morning and subsequently dies, whose fault is it?

12. ? gave instructions to man and man rebelled against the instructions. Thus there are consequences for disobedience. Thus this is why we see all the misery, the pain, the destruction, the death, the hurt, the sorrow, the evil, the wickedness, the deceit, the hate, the tears, the loss, and the sin that abounds in this world. THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR REBELLION MY BROTHER.

13. The greatest consequence will be if you persist in your rebellion to the grave. I wish that fate on no human being. But you have free will and you get to decide your destiny. If you want death you will receive it in full. And if you want life you will also receive it in full. But the question is do you want life today and life more abundantly? That is the question! Amen!
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    yeah i got the numbers all ? up but what i was trying to say is that the human brain came into being too fast for it to happen by chance and we know that the lhc did not happen by chance. Humankind made it and how we made it it much easier to explain than trying to explain how we came to be.

The human brain evolved from the brains of our non-human ancestors. Like I said, it's natural processes at work that guide the evolution of species. I thought you were up on evolution.
    have you ever looked up the odds of abiogenesis it's something like 10 to the 900000 power OR some ? like that. IT IS EXTREMELY unlikely that the life just sprung from hot rocks and chemicals THERE is no way we can objectively say natural processes have rise to life

Unlikely doesn't mean impossible. Besides, there are other possibilities. Life could have come from outside the earth on something like a comet or asteroid. That's much more likely than life being created by a ? . Don't you agree?

All that does is push back the goal post. Where and how did the alien life come from. How did the life we evolved from come from nothing??? The answer science has given is abiogensis. that's what the natural processess you are talking about is called . the problem is that it is basically impossible

I am up on evolution but I accept it as theory not as hard fact. All evolution really is is the change in life through time and response to environmental factors. It doesn't explain how life came to be. As far as we can tell the vast bulk of humanity has always believe in some kind of deity. Therefore I am inclined to go with the wisdom of my species, as being more likely than simply believing that somehow by chance of natural processes we just came into existence.
  • Bodhi
    Options

All that does is push back the goal post. Where and how did the alien life come from. How did the life we evolved from come from nothing??? The answer science has given is abiogensis. that's what the natural processess you are talking about is called . the problem is that it is basically impossible

I am up on evolution but I accept it as theory not as hard fact. All evolution really is is the change in life through time and response to environmental factors. It doesn't explain how life came to be. As far as we can tell the vast bulk of humanity has always believe in some kind of deity. Therefore I am inclined to go with the wisdom of my species, as being more likely than simply believing that somehow by chance of natural processes we just came into existence.

Science is the wisdom of our species. The vast bulk of our species did not have access to the knowledge we now possess and most now are science illiterate.

Life did not come from nothing. Theism says that; science does not.
    And abiogenesis is not "the answer", rather it is the problem that scientists are trying to work out.
    Abiogenesis is the process by which life sprang from simple self replicating and non living molecules.
    It's not so absurd and definitely not impossible. We know it happened, we just haven't found out exactly how,
    At least to my knowledge. No one was there so we have to work backwards and figure out the stages.
    Like I said, the right compounds could have been here on earth or arrived via comet/ asteroid, it's possible it could have happened in the ocean.
    The bottom line is current knowledge in no way whatsoever points to a creator ? . If you have conflicting evidence,
    Present it.
  • zzombie
    edited December 2015
    Options

Science is the wisdom of our species. The vast bulk of our species did not have access to the knowledge we now possess and most now are science illiterate.

Life did not come from nothing. Theism says that; science does not.
    And abiogenesis is not "the answer", rather it is the problem that scientists are trying to work out.
    Abiogenesis is the process by which life sprang from simple self replicating and non living molecules.
    It's not so absurd and definitely not impossible. We know it happened, we just haven't found out exactly how,
    At least to my knowledge. No one was there so we have to work backwards and figure out the stages.
    Like I said, the right compounds could have been here on earth or arrived via comet/ asteroid, it's possible it could have happened in the ocean.
    The bottom line is current knowledge in no way whatsoever points to a creator ? . If you have conflicting evidence,
    Present it.

No science is not wisdom it's just a system used for finding the truth HOWEVER the truth is not always tangible and often cannot be objectively proven therefore it's not really truth to begin with. can you point me to one peer reviewed study that has proved Abiogenesis has happened??? no i don't think you can because we don't know.

current knowledge does not point in any direction it is us, the people who choose how we interpret the knowledge we gain from science

wis·dom
    1)the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.
    2)the soundness of an action or decision with regard to the application of experience, knowledge, and good judgment. 3) the body of knowledge and principles that develops within a specified society or period.

sci·ence
    the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
  • Bodhi
    edited December 2015
    Options

1. Genesis 1:1 refutes your idea. Nature is not eternal. ? is eternal. ? is the one who has life in Himself and He gives life to all things. Without Him nothing would be made that is made, including nature itself.
    2. The universe definitely has an end. It will be recreated after the last judgment. See Revelation 21:1, But let me post it just in case you get lazy:

"Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”a for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea." Revelation 21:1

3. And speaking of the last day did you know that When the last day of this age arrives the universe will be dissolved with fire and the only thing that will remain is a great white throne @bodhi? The one seated on the throne will be HA ADONAI YESHUA HA MASHIACH. That is "The Lord Jesus The Messiah" in english. And He will summon all of His creative intelligence's from every inch of the dissolved universe to stand before Him. That includes all the angels who rebelled against Him as well as All of the dead humans who rebelled against Him. Death will give up all the dead that it contains and every intelligent free moral being will stand before ? on this day. The righteous will stand on the side of the LORD, while the wicked will stand before the LORD naked, unclean, and filthy in their trespasses and sins.

4. Are you honestly prepared to stand before a BEING who is bigger than the created universe?
    5. Are you honestly prepared to stand before a BEING who shines brighter than the Sun?
    6. Are you honestly prepared to stand before a BEING who said "Let there be light, and there was light"?

7. What type of chance do you seriously have in defending yourself on the last day before His omnipotent majesty?

8. This analogy pales in the comparison, but it will be like us walking on dirt. The dirt has no chance at fighting back. We just trample on the dirt and think nothing of it because it has no power to overwhelm us. But ? , who is the GREATEST, ONLY WISE, HOLY, POWERFUL, and WHOLLY OTHER being in existence is the Creator of the dirt!!!!! We aren't creators of the dirt, we are just users of the dirt. Yet the dirt still has no power of us. How much less power will we have when we meet the maker of the dirt?

10. And to answer your second point @bodhi, ? made man and woman with free will. ? is love and thus He wanted to demonstrate His love by creating beings who were given the power of choice. In order to understand love, you must have the ability to appreciate it, feel it, experience it, and therefore decide to honor it, respect it, and embrace it by showing mutual fidelity and faithfulness to the Creator.

11. So just imagine if you tell your best friend who you dearly love that they are not suppose to cross the street at 11am on this Saturday morning or else they will die, and yet your best friend who has free will to either obey or disobey your instructions goes ahead and crosses the street at 11am this Saturday morning and subsequently dies, whose fault is it?

12. ? gave instructions to man and man rebelled against the instructions. Thus there are consequences for disobedience. Thus this is why we see all the misery, the pain, the destruction, the death, the hurt, the sorrow, the evil, the wickedness, the deceit, the hate, the tears, the loss, and the sin that abounds in this world. THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR REBELLION MY BROTHER.

13. The greatest consequence will be if you persist in your rebellion to the grave. I wish that fate on no human being. But you have free will and you get to decide your destiny. If you want death you will receive it in full. And if you want life you will also receive it in full. But the question is do you want life today and life more abundantly? That is the question! Amen!

1. All the supernatural claims will have to be substantiated.
    2. If a brain cannot correctly assess a situation and fails to see reality as it is, it is imperfect. A brain that can see and make the right choice isn't stripped from all choices. How can a perfect being create an imperfect creation?
  • Bodhi
    edited December 2015
    Options
    the truth is not always tangible and often cannot be objectively proven therefore it's not really truth to begin with.

^^^ doesn't make sense..
    can you point me to one peer reviewed study that has proved Abiogenesis has happened??? no i don't think you can because we don't know.

The fact that we exist in a universe that at one time had no life in it is proof enough. Science does not
    acknowledge supernatural explanations because they aren't grounded in anything that can be substantiated.
    The only explanation is abiogenesis.
    So, science is not trying to prove abiogenesis, science is trying to work out how it happened.
    wis·dom
    1)the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.

sci·ence
    the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Pay attention to the bolded.

If wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge and good judgment, then observation and experiment of the scientific method provides that.
    You don't gain knowledge and experience until you observe and experiment. In fact,
    experience and experiment share the same etymology: "experiri" is to "try". Experience is defined as observation. Observation is defined as gaining information, i.e. knowledge.
    Experimentation is good judgment in practice.

Belief is neither experience, knowledge nor good judgment.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. All the supernatural claims will have to be substantiated.
    2. If a brain cannot correctly assess a situation and fails to see reality as it is, it is imperfect. A brain that can see and make the right choice isn't stripped from all choices. How can a perfect being create an imperfect creation?

1. Existence itself is proof of the supernatural.
    2. Your thinking is wrong @Bodhi. The will is what causes us to act and that starts in our soul. Once the will decides which way it wants to turn it orders the brain to act on the desire of the will in whatever fashion that may be. So you see you're missing steps in the process. It all starts with the WILL. When our will wants to do what is contrary to the things of ? , we sin. The moment our will is out of line with the Father, we are in rebellion against Him. So the brain hasn't even factored into the equation yet as far as sinning against ? goes.
    3. And no, creation wasn't created imperfect. It became imperfect because another will was birthed into the created universe by disobedience.

Amen.
  • Bodhi
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Existence itself is proof of the supernatural.

Existence is Nature; it is natural.
    The supernatural is beyond nature.
    Your ? would be defined as "super"natural.
    Natural things aren't proof of supernatural things.

That would be like saying horses are proof that unicorns exist.
    Do you believe that?
    Your thinking is wrong @Bodhi.

I doubt it. But if my thinking is indeed flawed, that means my brain is flawed.
    How can a perfect being created a flawed brain?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Existence itself is proof of the supernatural.

Existence is Nature; it is natural.
    The supernatural is beyond nature.
    Your ? would be defined as "super"natural.
    Natural things aren't proof of supernatural things.

That would be like saying horses are proof that unicorns exist.
    Do you believe that?
    Your thinking is wrong @Bodhi.

I doubt it. But if my thinking is indeed flawed, that means my brain is flawed.
    How can a perfect being created a flawed brain?

1. No. Existence proves the supernatural because before the natural there was the supernatural, which is ? . Read Genesis 1:1

2. We have a sin nature because we are all born in sin due to our 1st parents rebellion in the Garden of Eden. That is why we are all estranged from ? and in fact seek to hide from Him at every opportunity we can. Thus the reason why you refuse to believe that He is good, that He is holy, that He is righteous, and that you are accountable to Him.

3. ? will continue to knock my friend because He loves you. But if you die without acknowledging Him as both LORD and Savior, you are doomed to a terrible eternal existence which is known as the 2nd death.

4. ? loves you my friend, will you say that you love Yeshua today my brother @Bodhi?
  • zzombie
    Options
    the truth is not always tangible and often cannot be objectively proven therefore it's not really truth to begin with.

^^^ doesn't make sense..
    can you point me to one peer reviewed study that has proved Abiogenesis has happened??? no i don't think you can because we don't know.

The fact that we exist in a universe that at one time had no life in it is proof enough.
    Science does not
    acknowledge supernatural explanations because they aren't grounded in anything that can be substantiated.
    The only explanation is abiogenesis.
    So, science is not trying to prove abiogenesis, science is trying to work out how it happened.
    wis·dom

sci·ence

Pay attention to the bolded.

If wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge and good judgment, then observation and experiment of the scientific method provides that.
    You don't gain knowledge and experience until you observe and experiment. In fact,
    experience and experiment share the same etymology: "experiri" is to "try". Experience is defined as observation. Observation is defined as gaining information, i.e. knowledge.
    Experimentation is good judgment in practice.

Belief is neither experience, knowledge nor good judgment.

people that believe in ? say our mere existence is also enough proof that ? exists, you are doing the exact same thing religious people do. abiogenesis may not be a super natural explanation but it's still an unproveabe, untestable, unobservable explanation

I like how you ignored and cherry picked the words you wanted out of the definitions i gave wisdom is not just having knowledge you clearly disreguarded the rest of the definition because it runs contrary to your faulty understanding of the differences between science and wisdom.

You could not understand what i said about truth so i will say it again in simpler terms, their is often no totally objective truth in science so depending on the science their is no truth.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    1. Can you prove the supernatural existed before the natural?
    2. Can you prove we are born in sin?
    3. Can you prove the 2nd death?
    4. Can you prove that your ? is real?
  • zzombie
    edited December 2015
    Options
    TO BEGIN WITH saying that science is wisdom is foolish off top because science is literally a system of attaining knowledge.

YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPERIMENT TO GAIN WISDOM AND THERE IS NO SYSTEM BEHIND IT
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Yes. Creation proves the eternal existence of a creator. His name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Amen.
    2. Yes. The graveyard, evil, and human beings prove we are born with sin.
    3. Yes. Revelation particularly speaks about it, but it is referenced throughout the whole canon of scripture.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8

4. Yes. My life proves that He is real.

Have you heard the gospel @Bodhi ?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    The scientific method itself is a manifestation of the wisdom of humanity.

Through good judgment, we experiment and observe. We gain experience and knowledge by doing so. That in itself is wisdom by definition, at least the one you provided.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    @zzombie
    btw, how's fatherhood?
    I hope you're enjoying the experience and that all is well.
    Last time we spoke on it, I don't think your child had been born yet.
    Blessings to you and yours.
  • Bodhi
    edited December 2015
    Options

1. Yes. Creation proves the eternal existence of a creator. His name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Amen.
    3. Yes. Revelation particularly speaks about it, but it is referenced throughout the whole canon of scripture.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8

1. Creation itself doesn't necessarily prove your explanation of it. I asked if you can prove the supernatural is progenitor of the natural.
    2. The graveyard is proof that we die, not that we sin.
    3. The Bible's claims can't prove the Bible's claims
    4. How so?
  • zzombie
    Options
    The scientific method itself is a manifestation of the wisdom of humanity.

Through good judgment, we experiment and observe. We gain experience and knowledge by doing so. That in itself is wisdom by definition, at least the one you provided.

NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE to begin with the scientific method was created in the west so you are factually incorrect
    and simply gaining knowledge is not scientific you can gain knowledge about anything that does mean you did so scientifically
  • zzombie
    Options
    @zzombie
    btw, how's fatherhood?
    I hope you're enjoying the experience and that all is well.
    Last time we spoke on it, I don't think your child had been born yet.
    Blessings to you and yours.

It's going good it has made me very serious with a lot
  • Bodhi
    Options
    NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE to begin with the scientific method was created in the west

So what?
    simply gaining knowledge is not scientific you can gain knowledge about anything that does mean you did so scientifically

I'm not sure what your point is here or how it relates to mine.

I'm not saying science is THE alpha and omega of human wisdom. I'm saying that it is a form of human wisdom and that belief per se is not wisdom at all.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. Creation itself doesn't necessarily prove your explanation of it. I asked if you can prove the supernatural is progenitor of the natural.
    2. The graveyard is proof that we die, not that we sin.
    3. The Bible's claims can't prove the Bible's claims
    4. How so?

1. Look within, look around, go outside and look up and the evidence is clearly seen. Because it is understood by the things which are made, so that you and me are without excuse on the day of judgment.
    2. When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam's sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned.
    3. It's not the Bibles claims, it's the word of ? . Yes, forever Oh LORD, your word is settled in heaven! Amen.
    4. I've been born again. The things I use to do I don't do anymore. I made a 180 degree turn from sin to righteousness. Hallelujah!
    5. You also can be delivered from the ? of sin if you want freedom. But the question is are you tired of making bricks for Pharaoh @Bodhi ?