IC Boxing 101. We pay..You fight...Eyeronic1 vs Black_Samson(Less than 24 hrs left)

Options

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    Darc vs Plap is the fight that NEEDS to happen. This back & forth is hilarious

that ? a mismatch

he aint close to my level

last time he had a fight he was in the third grade and he lost then

he still scared of her till this day
    I was fighting your Momma for trying to kidnap me ? . And I didnt lose I just stopped swinging cuz I felt sorry for her. She apologized and told me she was just trying to take me cuz she was dying to know what it was like to have a Son.

So I guess your name isn't Dustin... It's ASH-ly.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @Darc.. dont play, u know this can happen...

But win or lose. That ? entering the ring mad. And leaving mad. Cuz amma be talking ? the whole fight. If the ? is winning...it aint gone feel like it to him lol
    Darc vs Plap is the fight that NEEDS to happen. This back & forth is hilarious

that ? a mismatch

he aint close to my level

last time he had a fight he was in the third grade and he lost then

he still scared of her till this day
    I was fighting your Momma for trying to kidnap me ? . And I didnt lose I just stopped swinging cuz I felt sorry for her. She apologized and told me she was just trying to take me cuz she was dying to know what it was like to have a Son.

So I guess your name isn't Dustin... It's ASH-ly.

? all the laughin and jokin

lets fight
    LMAO This ? UP...SET

They can transfer you the money to where ever the hell Eyerone was supposed to fight (cuz that ? aint happening...lets be real) and I'll meet u anywhere between LA & SD *shrug*

And BTW...u obviously dont know what type of ? u dealing with. U could knock me the ? out COLD. And soon as I'm conscious amma just keep talking ? . Imma just be calling u a dusty ass ? with a black eye & an ice pack on my head. These jokes aint gone stop ? ...

wt93ic.jpg

What type of new ? trash talk is this

cause thats a square ? that knows he's a square and knows he gon get knocked he ? out

all he got is mouth, till i knock all his ? teeth out

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who changed the thread title

I Ro Ny
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is i just boxing?

Or when i drop his ? ass i can kick him in his ? too

I should fly down there tomorrow just to beat the ? outta you for your grammar alone.

Didn't you say you was smarter than me a few posts ago?

U ? Statistic. Imma call your Probation Officer and tell him you left the state soon as your plane take off. If your ass aint on the No Fly List.
    Options
    Is i just boxing?

I should fly down there tomorrow just to beat the ? outta you for your grammar alone.

Didn't you say you was smarter than me a few posts ago?

U ? Statistic. Imma call your Probation Officer and tell him you left the state soon as your plane take off. If your ass aint on the No Fly List.

I can use correct grammar if I want to, but why

just like I could be the bigger man and not whoop yo ass, but why

Im ignorant, and I know it, and IDGAF
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Is i just boxing?

BRUH..you're a really big tough guy. WE.GET.IT. We're alllll giving you your online respect. We're SOOOOO scared of you Trap Lord. Grand Master Dope. Lord of the ? . Grand Wizard of the Trap.

Stop saying extra ? to sound tough. It's not cool. It's extra and pathetic.

Cuz if u was a REAL ? . If you was a ruthless as you CLAIM to be (but you're not). You'd have never let me get under your dusty ass skin. And you'd have just said, "sure, it's all good Darc...just shooting the fair one hand to hand"

Then when you got to the spot you'd thug out.

First you say you dont play by no rules and you're go to jail then bail yourself out. NOW YOU ASKING ABOUT RULES...FROM A ? INTERNET MOD.

So you'll listen to a Moderator but not the State of California???

LMAO! THIS IS YALL ? STREET CHAMPION!??!?! This is with whom they wanna place they faith?

Like I said. WEAK MINDED. SOFT. That's why you in a ? position in life now. Everybody controls you...BUT YOU.

Options
    ? ? is you gon fight me or not

? all these paragraphs you typin
    Options
    ? typing all them paragraphs about how ? he is

? we know
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, one fight at a time.... y'all definitely got next if this initial fight falls through
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop changing the thread title lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think y'all realize the camera's need to be rolling as soon as he pulls up just in case they don't make it to the ring
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? really just called him a mini-Rambo
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    ? ? is you gon fight me or not

? all these paragraphs you typin
    lmao @ ? all these paragraphs. U want me to stop clowning you so ? bad. Be honest Plap. Is it that i'm roasting you...or is it that people are laughing at you cuz they saw your picture too? U must have missed the part where I said...THE JOKES WILL NEVER STOP. EVER. This is your IC experience now. DarcSkies reminding you how ? you are is forever your destiny.

As for if I'm going to fight you. Of course I'm going to fight you. I'mma knock every last dust mite the ? off you. So lemme sleep on it. And get back to you tomorrow at midnight about whether amma fight u.
    enhanced-5041-1396278170-14.jpg
    Sion wrote: »
    Yo this is real ????? No ? waaaayyyy..... If this really is going down RIP i ro ny and no diss dude but I'm betting on @Black_Samson whooping yo ass *shrugs*. You prolly have 50 lbs or more on him but I doubt you have the stamina, depth of fight skill and the physical conditioning to fight dude. Plus he was a marine who saw action. I take it yall gonna be wearing gear ? If so this gonna be funny af, ? gonna have you looking like practice mode or a fighting tutorial LOLOLOLOLLOLOL. I suppose as long as you keep your hands up and breathing right you shouldn't look too bad out there.

Anyways good luck and I hope yall going to tape it, this is hands down the biggest thing to have happened all year. Proceeds should go to charity btw and I hope yall have a beef afterwards and laugh about this whole thing after.

@Black_Samson I thought you was a soldier? U're a Marine?

edited July 2015
    Options
    cool

now he ? up

just like his ? ass daddy

left that boy to be raised by his mama

turned out bitchmade and thats a damn shame
  • DarcSkies
    edited July 2015
    Options
    cool

now he ? up

Why you add to your post? Your cup runeth over with emotions. Had to get in another few words?

So when u gone spend that dope money to come to Cali and get ? up now that you've gotten nice and high and found some courage somewhere under the landfill that is your mind & body.
This discussion has been closed.