Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @cp203 i know you aint cosign that ? .
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    http://imgur.com/a/QaMSd

Decided to fill I'm some empty space wit' a piece for my uncle and namesake...

Edit...don't know how to post pics anymore smh
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/a/QaMSd

Decided to fill I'm some empty space wit' a piece for my uncle and namesake...

Edit...don't know how to post pics anymore smh

If you're on mobile it the icon on the far right that looks like a piece of paper with a corner folded
  • Purr
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

Why you hate yourself tho?

? gtfoh.

why do you hate yourself? you don't ever say anything positive about yourself & you're constantly putting others down.

dont quote or @ me to your ? , husky thot ass hoe.

It was a serious question tho....

But you got it.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for saving me...again Chuck lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

? gtfoh.

why do you hate yourself? you don't ever say anything positive about yourself & you're constantly putting others down.

But you got it.

nah, ? . you tried it.

lets be real right now. it's obvious that you dont love yourself because yourr still obese and insecure with thw way that you look. But, no one is going to say that to you because people on here like to coddle ? ass ? feelings like yourself.

so, how about you go ask @black_samson on tips on how to lose weight and worry about your muthafuckin self.

You mad lol.

I hate seeing black women with colored contacts AND weave. It screams insecurity and self hate....

I think I hurt your feelings....
  • Purr
    edited October 2015
    Options
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

? gtfoh.

But you got it.

nah, ? . you tried it.

lets be real right now. it's obvious that you dont love yourself because yourr still obese and insecure with thw way that you look. But, no one is going to say that to you because people on here like to coddle ? ass ? feelings like yourself.

so, how about you go ask @black_samson on tips on how to lose weight and worry about your muthafuckin self.

You mad lol.

I hate seeing black women with colored contacts AND weave. It screams insecurity and self hate....

i dont give a ? what you think. your opinion is invalid. only time that ill care is when you start paying a ? bill.

plus, im tired of black men not being in their full potential and being a gluttonous ? , like yourself.
  • Purr
    Options
    and if you need a link to some herbalife. i got you.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

? gtfoh.

But you got it.

nah, ? . you tried it.

You mad lol.

i dont give a ? what you think. your opinion is invalid. only time that ill care is when you start paying a ? bill.

plus, im tired of black men not being in their full potential and being a gluttonous ? , like yourself.

Love yourself Chuck....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

Aye...I was quietly waiting for someone to point that out . I b tired bein the only 1 ever point out ? like that
  • Purr
    Options
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

? gtfoh.

But you got it.

nah, ? . you tried it.

You mad lol.

Love yourself Chuck....

love yourself ?
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and if you need a link to some herbalife. i got you.

Cs the herbalife link. Not the diss.
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

? gtfoh.

But you got it.

nah, ? . you tried it.

You mad lol.

We wear weave to change up our look without damaging our actual hair & if we wanna wear eye contacts then I don't see anything wrong with that. Honestly I don't see how you see that as hating yourself. It's not like it's impossible for black folks to have blue & green eyes.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well. ......... that escalated quickly
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think blue contacts on black women are wack but her gray joints are Fly
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're confident in your blackness & you want to try out a weave or contacts then gone head. More power to you. That's not self hate.

This discussion has been closed.