OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh so damn fine.

She aiight
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OB look like she got a smooth decline into the ? ..u feel me?

Know how sometimes she wet, and warm..but its that sqwishy and warm decline..nothin wrong wit that tho..

Or the ima go in quick no foreplay, its that slick but rough decline..then when she get going that ? be gushing..

........oh yeah, OB look like she got that nice smooth and warm decline...that "awwwwwwww"..?

That..

3420-092b8b2cb5ebce13ee8c903b324eb26f.jpg?1407529747
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I
    riddlerap wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh so damn fine.

Thank you :3
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Know how sometimes she wet, and warm..but its that sqwishy and warm decline..nothin wrong wit that tho..

Or the ima go in quick no foreplay, its that slick but rough decline..then when she get going that ? be gushing..

........oh yeah, OB look like she got that nice smooth and warm decline...that "awwwwwwww"..?

That..

What does that mean? I dont know what any of that means LOL

Thats cool...its a guy thing..

But most def..a compliment

brad-pitt-kiss-new.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

That..

i ro ny wrote: »

That..

I'm not fluent in "? ? ", but I'mma try my best to decipher what homie said. All I could make out was "blah blah blah blah I'm a cornball blah blah blah". The rest was kinda fuzzy.

Lol...thats ya pitch to Kat sound like
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

Why you hate yourself tho?

Aye...I was quietly waiting for someone to point that out . I b tired bein the only 1 ever point out ? like that

? you always got something to say but only got a two toned pencil ? . ? outta with your ? ass opinion.

? .

Countess Vaughan i dont have time to play wit you

8QBpAEw.jpg

jay-z-laugh-o.gif

Ayo this ? 's an ? lol but he's consistent with it

word @cp203? aight, fam.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That..

That..

I'm not fluent in "? ? ", but I'mma try my best to decipher what homie said. All I could make out was "blah blah blah blah I'm a cornball blah blah blah". The rest was kinda fuzzy.

Lol my pitch to Kat is a lil more civilized, sir.

Apples to oranges.
  • Purr
    Options
    @s2j you always got something to say, no one wanted your weak ass ? pic, even @mssouthern passed on that ? . gtfoh before i post that weak ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

? gtfoh.

why do you hate yourself? you don't ever say anything positive about yourself & you're constantly putting others down.

dont quote or @ me to your ? , husky thot ass hoe.

It was a serious question tho....

But you got it.

nah, ? . you tried it.

lets be real right now. it's obvious that you dont love yourself because yourr still obese and insecure with thw way that you look. But, no one is going to say that to you because people on here like to coddle ? ass ? feelings like yourself.

so, how about you go ask @black_samson on tips on how to lose weight and worry about your muthafuckin self.

You mad lol.

I hate seeing black women with colored contacts AND weave. It screams insecurity and self hate....

I think I hurt your feelings....

We wear weave to change up our look without damaging our actual hair & if we wanna wear eye contacts then I don't see anything wrong with that. Honestly I don't see how you see that as hating yourself. It's not like it's impossible for black folks to have blue & green eyes.

u can't be serious.....weave wearing females be having the woat hairlines going bald and ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't stand a chick with weave I prefer a chick with naps and a fro nuthin sexier than that

* raises black fist in agreement*
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

That..

That..

Lol my pitch to Kat is a lil more civilized, sir.

Apples to oranges.

Yeah, i wasnt pitching tho..just giving a compliment.
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

? gtfoh.

why do you hate yourself? you don't ever say anything positive about yourself & you're constantly putting others down.

But you got it.

nah, ? . you tried it.

lets be real right now. it's obvious that you dont love yourself because yourr still obese and insecure with thw way that you look. But, no one is going to say that to you because people on here like to coddle ? ass ? feelings like yourself.

so, how about you go ask @black_samson on tips on how to lose weight and worry about your muthafuckin self.

You mad lol.

I hate seeing black women with colored contacts AND weave. It screams insecurity and self hate....

We wear weave to change up our look without damaging our actual hair & if we wanna wear eye contacts then I don't see anything wrong with that. Honestly I don't see how you see that as hating yourself. It's not like it's impossible for black folks to have blue & green eyes.

u can't be serious.....weave wearing females be having the woat hairlines going bald and ?

Those are the ones who don't take care of their real hair to begin with.
  • Purr
    Options
    it's evil chuck season.

P1e2Way.jpg

? gtfoh.

But you got it.

nah, ? . you tried it.

You mad lol.

so, you're a hairstylist now?

lmao. good to know.

wait, you were in love with a weave wearing female tho.

explain elzo.
  • Purr
    Options
    I didn't mean for any of this to happen.....

shut yo husky ass up ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't mean for any of this to happen.....

shut yo husky ass up ? .

Haha you still mad. I even apologized but you so mad it doesn't matter. I'm not the enemy tho....
This discussion has been closed.