Hulk Hogan Fired From WWE For Racist Rant

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited July 2015 in Off The Turn Buckle
This discussion was created from comments split from: The OTTB Wrestling News Thread.

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a developing situation, it appears as if WWE Hall of Famer and current Tough Enough judge Hulk Hogan has parted way with the company. The reason stems from rumors of a tape existing featuring Hogan allegedly going on a racial tirade.

Hulk Hogan's profile has been removed from the Alumni section of WWE's website, all of his merchandise has been removed from WWEShop.com, and Hogan has been removed from the cast listing on Tough Enough's website. Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer noted that the WWE Website was told to remove all references to him.

In addition to this, Curtis Axel, who has been playing a parody of Hogan in recent months, had his profile photo switched from the parody character to his normal persona. You can see his profile at this link.

Hogan returned to the WWE in 2014, after over six years away from the company.

Hogan tweeted the following early Friday morning:

In the storm I release control,? and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH
    — Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) July 24, 2015
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racial tirade? Oh boy..
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn. Not the immortal hulk hogan. In this day and age anything racial is toxic. Wwe ran the ? away from this fast! Bout to be the next Donald sterling.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never was a fan of this dude so I'm not shocked. With the things going on in this country don't racists white people call themselves "Real Americans".
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I told you about the Hogan racial ? on his facebook about a black woman on Welfare..cant wait for the leak
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm calling b******* but this is supposedly the video that got him in troublehttps://youtu.be/pcwOZNFs10Q
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep hulk said ? lol and ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Bryan Alvarez mentioned on today's installment of Wrestling Observer Live that WWE offered Patrick Clark a developmental deal with the company after being voted off of this season's show Tuesday night.

Alvarez noted that Patrick actually ended up turned down the deal because
    He couldn't afford to relocate. Damn phone, smh

Patrick refuted this on twitter already and basically said he wasn't offered anything afterwards.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    I'm calling b******* but this is supposedly the video that got him in troublehttps://youtu.be/pcwOZNFs10Q
    Ya Hogan wasn't being "racist" here. It is ? , but WWE wants to prevent media storms b4 they occur.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn hogan..
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Bryan Alvarez mentioned on today's installment of Wrestling Observer Live that WWE offered Patrick Clark a developmental deal with the company after being voted off of this season's show Tuesday night.

Alvarez noted that Patrick actually ended up turned down the deal because
    He couldn't afford to relocate. Damn phone, smh

Patrick refuted this on twitter already and basically said he wasn't offered anything afterwards.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    It's a wrap for Hogan. The Rock needs to woop his ass.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I think that's why they cut ties and not whoo kid interview
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    It's a wrap for Hogan. The Rock needs to woop his ass.

We need the audio today
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to watch hogan knows best he was always faded lol
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gonna join the anti hogan bandwagon just because he has some racist tapes

because truth be told, I never liked him to begin with lol never knew what it was but I could never root for him in the ring and didn't like him as a person outside of the ring

so ? him
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rocks confused samoan-? ass will probably defend him though
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Investigation Uncovers Hulk Hogan Unleashing Racist Tirade

July 24, 2015 By Richard Gray
    Brooks reported here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com that WWE pulled all references to Hulk Hogan from their official website and no longer listed him as a judge for Tough Enough.

The move is in response to a joint investigation by two gossip publications – the National Enquirer and RadarOnline.com. As part of the investigation, the publications uncovered a “filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults” that was included on the unauthorized sex tape he made with Heath Clem — the wife of Bubba “The Love Sponge”.

Read more at http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/investigation-uncovers-hulk-hogan-unleashing-racist-tirade/#Qt5by8LTGPoJ017m.99
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Every racist white guys fear, their daughter getting ? by a black guy.

I need a legit source instead of the damn National Enquirer to report this
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Well damn. Not the immortal hulk hogan. In this day and age anything racial is toxic. Wwe ran the ? away from this fast! Bout to be the next Donald sterling.

I can see why WWE/Vince is distancing themselves from Hogan because he's an idiot and it seems to be a liability. Although, I do find it ironic given WWE's track record when it comes to racism/stereotypes. It's damn near close to calling the kettle black if it isn't already. I can't really say I'm surprised with Hogan because after that reality show he started exposing his true colors with the car crash his son was involved in, then TMZ exposed his restaurant, the welfare statements etc., It's amazing how you find out what ? these wrestlers are in real life. Crazy that Hogan was the reason I started watching wrestling. WWE giving Hogan that "Benoit treatment" dude losing $$$ because he opened his mouth. Don't be surprised if Hogan is removed from WWE 2K16 either since they are removing everything Hogan related from wwe.com.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Investigation Uncovers Hulk Hogan Unleashing Racist Tirade
    July 24, 2015 By Richard Gray
    Brooks reported here on WrestlingNewsWorld.com that WWE pulled all references to Hulk Hogan from their official website and no longer listed him as a judge for Tough Enough.

The move is in response to a joint investigation by two gossip publications – the National Enquirer and RadarOnline.com. As part of the investigation, the publications uncovered a “filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults” that was included on the unauthorized sex tape he made with Heath Clem — the wife of Bubba “The Love Sponge”.

According to the National Enquirer’s report, Hogan’s tirade was aimed at his daughter Brooke, who he reportedly accused of sleeping with a black man, in comments made to Clem.

Below are quotes from the National Enquirer report:

“She is making some real bad decisions now,” Hulk said, sources tell us. “My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a ? for her.”

The bitter bodybuilder continued, “The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records.”

At that point on the tape, the former “Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a “black billionaire guy” had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son,” Hulk raved, the sources add.

“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.”

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and “Dog The Bounty Hunter,” Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

“I guess we’re all a little racist. F*cking n*gger.”

Read more at http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/investigation-uncovers-hulk-hogan-unleashing-racist-tirade/#b3K7uilQmICzuSI2.99
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The WWE is cutting all ties with wrestling legend Hulk Hogan ... after finding out about him angrily using the n-word to describe someone who was dating his daughter.

A WWE rep tells us they fired Hogan after getting a transcript of comments made on his sex tape. Hogan is in the middle of a lawsuit over the tape ... and the n-word remarks are expected to come out once the trial begins later this year. The WWE says it investigated to make sure Hogan had really said what they read in the transcript ... and then pulled the trigger, terminating his contract.

TMZ has seen the tape ... and on it, Hogan is discussing his daughter Brooke's music career. He repeatedly used the n-word while talking about an African-American guy she was dating.

Hogan's attorney tells TMZ ... Hulk claims he was NOT fired, and actually resigned from the WWE late Thursday night.