Hulk Hogan Fired From WWE For Racist Rant

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Is Michael P.S Hayes still employed by The E?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    The real question is how video old yet tough enough was doin.bad in rating and usa wanted to cancel it it wasn't even live maybe hogan took the fall

You're an idiot.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »

Yeah, as far as I know
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real question is how video old yet tough enough was doin.bad in rating and usa wanted to cancel it it wasn't even live maybe hogan took the fall

? what you say?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »

Hypocrisy.
    https://youtu.be/JtAJqeTpDis
  • infamous114
    Options
    Lol time for R-Truth to get another push like 2011
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh..

Roddy Piper On Hulk Hogan Controversy: "I Think Everybody Needs To Get A Life"

Posted By: Ben Kerin on Jul 24, 2015

WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper made an appearance on Rich Eisen's DirecTV Audience Network talk show on Friday in which he discussed a number of topics including today's big Hulk Hogan racial slur story.

The following transcript is courtesy of ProWrestling.NET:

Eisen asked him what his point was regarding the Hogan story. "That's a good question," Piper said with a laugh. "My point is that, boy, you guys are sensitive. Hang on. I know people who have to get up to walk five miles for water first thing in the morning. I'm just saying this literally happens to me my whole life.

"With Hulkster, I don't agree with all his choices, you know what, I don't hear people saying all the great things he does. When he was on the Wheaties' Box, all those kids that said their prayers and took their vitamins. I don't hear them saying that. They just want to nail this." Piper started talking about a little boy in jail and then how Brooke Hogan's name isn't Brooke Hogan. "I just think it is a little... I think everybody needs to get a life. I don't think that anybody should just go to hurt your feelings for no reason." Piper then veered off into talk about being on the board of Stand For the Silent charity.
  • infamous114
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? Piper ? Hogan ? Michael Hayes ? Vince McRacist Bastid n furthermore ? WWE.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Wait I take back ? WWE cuz they fired Hogans racist ass. My bad WWE, you good.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Already posted this but I gotta repost for the wrestling section.

34h7t6q.jpg
  • VIBE
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not even surprised.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    fat286.jpg

Hogan screwed Hogan. I have no sympathy or remorse for him.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Im a real ?
    Fighting for rights of every ?
    Im a real ?
    Fighting for whites fighting for whiiiiiites!
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Macho Man and Warrior was telling ? this for the longest yet Vince and the E stayed suckin Hulk off while they treated the legacy of Savage and Warrior like jobbers after they left the E, they never cared to acknowledge Randy until he died and they finally started showin Warrior love in his final month alive and after his death.....

I have a feeling we gonna hear/get the same type of racist stories from John Cena in the future..

I have a feeling Hulk will be back in E again some how tho..
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait I take back ? WWE cuz they fired Hogans racist ass. My bad WWE, you good.

just so they can say, "See look we dont employ racists" while the owner, bookers and agents are outright redneck racists... you had it right the first time, ? WWE.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Foley is trippin...
  • VIBE
    Options
    Im a real ?
    Fighting for rights of every ?
    Im a real ?
    Fighting for whites fighting for whiiiiiites!

When your tapes come on out and show your racist side

You get fired from your job, there's no place to hide
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Macho Man and Warrior was telling ? this for the longest yet Vince and the E stayed suckin Hulk off while they treated the legacy of Savage and Warrior like jobbers after they left the E, they never cared to acknowledge Randy until he died and they finally started showin Warrior love in his final month alive and after his death.....

I have a feeling we gonna hear/get the same type of racist stories from John Cena in the future..

I have a feeling Hulk will be back in E again some how tho..

I seriously doubt that and I hate to say it because Hogan w/Vince had a large hand in making WWE global mainstream company. Hogan is like in the Benoit section of WWE along with CM Punk (never mentioned again). I wouldn't be surprised if I heard years down the line about Cena being a racist we already know he's been an ? behind the scenes ? up careers along with it. When it comes to wrestling & racists in the business I can't say that I'm surprised at all.

Tbh, I'm almost at the point where I want to turn in my wrestling fan card so to speak because the product on a mainstream level is going ass backwards. WWE gives us ? shows with Raw & Smackdown every week the only show worth watching is NXT. WWE PPV'S are trash about 90% of the time with only maybe only 2-3 of them worth watching. TNA is on the way out so that's self-explanatory in itself. The reason WWE is terrible comes from Vince & ? writing.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hogan will be back one day but no time soon.

Its not like WWE needs or even uses him like that. what he does any of the old timers can do.

Foley would be great at anything Hogan does.

Im not even mad at this ? either, really im not even surprised.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Meanwhile TNA has a two time black world champion, ROH has a black guy holding the two most prestigious singles titles in their company at the same time, while WWE gets rid of Patrick. ? WWE.