Options

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    Man, ? the Carolina Panthers, big ass team of ? frauds getting dominated in the biggest game of they life. Cape on you Cam Newton dickriders, Drew Brees>

hahahahaha

? didn't get dominated. You ? post ? for reactions instead of telling the truth. We stalled drives with dropped ? and fumbles. Denver's offense did absolutely nothing besides the first drive. Refs blow the Cotchery catch, and you know what happens next. We could have beat these ? but there were to many mistakes. Ware and Miller are going to do what they do, but even with the pressure, we still had opportunities that we left on the field. We didn't run outta the I enough and abandoned the run too often. Denver scraped by for this win, but y'all can joke because this is what happens on the IC when somebody takes a L, but @I Am Jay ? you are a ? .

10 points my ? , you got dominated, sit yo fraudulent ? down.

radio_qbs_suber_bowl_13.jpg

Cherish that moment, because y'all will never go back again. Saints will get soul clapped twice next year by the 3 time defending NFC South Champs, ? boy.

Super Bowl hangover is written all over your overrated quarterbacks faces bruh, when ? don't go his way

Cam-Newton-Sulking.jpg

Plus, we have no problems scoring on your defense and you know that.

That's what you're praying for because you're sorry ass squad has no chance without it. Cam overrated now because Remmers can't block, ? don't wanna catch the ball, riiiiggghhht. Y'all just have a problem winning against my squad. We'll be right back next year, and better than ever, while Sean Payton will be high as a bird tryna figure out why your defense has more holes than a pasta strainer.

Don't have to pray for ? when your great defense can't stop our offense, the only thing saving you from us is our defense, which won't be the case for long.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tbxfqvmf0sta9cryrytc.gif

If I'm a panther fan I need an answer for this ? right here. yall got time to get Steph Curry a locker and ? then you got time to answer the question.
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turns out Cam walked out cause Chris Harris was talking mad ? literally behind his back, interesting.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no issue with Cam leaving AFTER he fulfilled his obligation. That fact seems to be lost to his "critics"
    these are the same "critics" that will sit through a Bill Belicheck presser for 15-20min while he gives smug ass one word answers on the regular

Cam loses the biggest game in his career so far....he fulfills the obligated time he has to offer to the media and he is a bad sport, a sore loser?

large.gif

all you critics who got a problem with what he did are somethin else boy I tell ya....
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    Turns out Cam walked out cause Chris Harris was talking mad ? literally behind his back, interesting.

yeah I think somebody posted the vid

you can hear chris harris saying something like

"we dared him to throw the ball...we knew he couldnt beat us"

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam has always acted spoiled when the team loses.

I remember that one press conference about 2 years ago dude sounded like he was ready to commit that after losing consecutive games
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no issue with Cam leaving AFTER he fulfilled his obligation. That fact seems to be lost to his "critics"
    these are the same "critics" that will sit through a Bill Belicheck presser for 15-20min while he gives smug ass one word answers on the regular

Cam loses the biggest game in his career so far....he fulfills the obligated time he has to offer to the media and he is a bad sport, a sore loser?

large.gif

all you critics who got a problem with what he did are somethin else boy I tell ya....

? that. We don't need to be like them.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The media has an overinflated value of themselves. The media is making a big deal out of this and really no one cares.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broncos say Cam Newton ‘tapped out’ by not diving on the fumble

The Denver Broncos, who clearly had rattled Newton with 13 hits during the game (his previous season high was six), are all but saying Newton was afraid to go get the ball.

“If he would have touched that ball, I was gonna hit him right in his face, and I wasn’t the only one,” Broncos safety T.J. Ward, who recovered the fumble, said via NFL.com’s Michael Silver. “We werehungry for that one. We saw that ball and it was like hyenas on an antelope.”

And then Ward delivered the finishing move:

"And I don’t know — maybe he needed to stay healthy for next year.”

Want more? Here’s Broncos cornerback Chris Harris (again via Silver): “Cam was scared to throw it. He looked blind. He couldn’t figure out where to throw. That’s what pressure does, man.”

Or how about Denver cornerback Aqib Talib (when he wasn’t falling off the NFL Network set): “He tapped out. Yeah, he didn’t want it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/02/08/broncos-say-cam-newton-tapped-out-by-not-diving-on-the-fumble/
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

The Denver Broncos, who clearly had rattled Newton with 13 hits during the game (his previous season high was six), are all but saying Newton was afraid to go get the ball.

“If he would have touched that ball, I was gonna hit him right in his face, and I wasn’t the only one,” Broncos safety T.J. Ward, who recovered the fumble, said via NFL.com’s Michael Silver. “We werehungry for that one. We saw that ball and it was like hyenas on an antelope.”

Want more? Here’s Broncos cornerback Chris Harris (again via Silver): “Cam was scared to throw it. He looked blind. He couldn’t figure out where to throw. That’s what pressure does, man.”

Or how about Denver cornerback Aqib Talib (when he wasn’t falling off the NFL Network set): “He tapped out. Yeah, he didn’t want it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/02/08/broncos-say-cam-newton-tapped-out-by-not-diving-on-the-fumble/

I can't knock them for saying that cause that was a ? up move.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talib got picked on...he should enjoy this with his hand over his mouth
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    You can't be talking all year and when you catch a L, you get all silent.

But y'all all known Cam be sulking a lot. He been doing that since he got in the league.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/earlead/wp/2016/02/08/broncos-say-cam-newton-tapped-out-by-not-diving-on-the-fumble/

I was gonna hit him in the face aka try and hurt him. Peyton wouldn't dive for that ball and if he did the refs wouldnt allow the panthers to hit him in the face...... Perspective is something else. Anyway it was a bad look not diving for it.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Seattle defense talk ? win or lose.

Denver defense talk ? win or lose. It's how they built. They don't act different regardless of what happens.

Carolina offense gotta do the same.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    They was scared all game. They wasn't even celebrating 1st downs because they was getting punched in the mouth early and often.

• MR.CJ
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    They was scared all game. They wasn't even celebrating 1st downs because they was getting punched in the mouth early and often.
    Yep no dabbing
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/earlead/wp/2016/02/08/broncos-say-cam-newton-tapped-out-by-not-diving-on-the-fumble/

I was gonna hit him in the face aka try and hurt him. Peyton wouldn't dive for that ball and if he did the refs wouldnt allow the panthers to hit him in the face...... Perspective is something else. Anyway it was a bad look not diving for it.

Really?

They was doing the same thing to Brady bruh.

So stop it.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, ? the Carolina Panthers, big ass team of ? frauds getting dominated in the biggest game of they life. Cape on you Cam Newton dickriders, Drew Brees>

hahahahaha

? didn't get dominated. You ? post ? for reactions instead of telling the truth. We stalled drives with dropped ? and fumbles. Denver's offense did absolutely nothing besides the first drive. Refs blow the Cotchery catch, and you know what happens next. We could have beat these ? but there were to many mistakes. Ware and Miller are going to do what they do, but even with the pressure, we still had opportunities that we left on the field. We didn't run outta the I enough and abandoned the run too often. Denver scraped by for this win, but y'all can joke because this is what happens on the IC when somebody takes a L, but @I Am Jay ? you are a ? .

Cherish that moment, because y'all will never go back again. Saints will get soul clapped twice next year by the 3 time defending NFC South Champs, ? boy.

Super Bowl hangover is written all over your overrated quarterbacks faces bruh, when ? don't go his way

Cam-Newton-Sulking.jpg

That's what you're praying for because you're sorry ass squad has no chance without it. Cam overrated now because Remmers can't block, ? don't wanna catch the ball, riiiiggghhht. Y'all just have a problem winning against my squad. We'll be right back next year, and better than ever, while Sean Payton will be high as a bird tryna figure out why your defense has more holes than a pasta strainer.

Don't have to pray for ? when your great defense can't stop our offense, the only thing saving you from us is our defense, which won't be the case for long.

Y'all offense can't be stopped, and yet y'all haven't played since January 3rd. Where was that unstoppable offense in that Eagles game. Us losing don't mean your team ain't still trash.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Really?

They was doing the same thing to Brady bruh.

So stop it.

Yeah Denver pass rush ferocious. They hit Brady like 20 times don't remember if they got any personal fouls or no
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

peyton dived on a fumble earlier in the game if im not mistaken
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options

peyton dived on a fumble earlier in the game if im not mistaken

cause it fell at his feet with nobody within a yd of him or the ball
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

hahahahaha

Cam-Newton-Sulking.jpg

Y'all offense can't be stopped, and yet y'all haven't played since January 3rd. Where was that unstoppable offense in that Eagles game. Us losing don't mean your team ain't still trash.

We scored 38 points on you the last time we played, you ain't just come to New Orleans and dominate us like you prolly thought you were gonna do, and Drew Brees didn't even play in the 1st game in Carolina and that game also took a miracle play for you to win. Ya'll ain't just been washing over us like you want everybody on here and even yourself to believe bruh, get your ? facts str8 my ? .
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    Options
    and to be clear

I do think it was a sucka move for Cam not to try to dive on that ball

I can understand why he did what he did

still dont make it less wack tho
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    People said all year if you didn't want cam to celebrate, then stop them.

And that's what denver did