The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options
1111411151116111711181120»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But this is for a ring. To be a champion.

If you ? in this game why should they believe he won't do it again in another big game when things ain't going right?

They blaming everybody but cam who admitted to being a ? basically.

That defense is breaking their necks to keep them in the game and Cam is not just playing bad but basically GAVE UP with their last chance for a win in the SUPERBOWL by saying he was scared

Thomas Davis playing with a forearm that looks like football form 1935. He should have been the only player playing with hesitation.

I guess Chris Harris right, Cam ain't good enough to carry the load thru the air.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , we get it bruh

giphy.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ? , we get it bruh

giphy.gif

Naw.

Y'all don't. Y'all giving him a pass for being a ? .

Because if y'all wasn't, y'all wouldn't be coming up with every excuse for him.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta agree with @Shizlansky on this one. You can justify the dabbing, and the walking out on the media all you want to, but there is NO DEFENDING not diving for that fumble especially with the excuse he have 'I was afraid of getting hurt.' Then why are you on the football field then? ? does sound ? made no matter how you shake it.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The excuse that he ain't wanna get hurt is ? in itself for a ? who has no problem running with the football, the real answer is he had enough of ? not going his way in that game and quit. These new Cam Newton dickriders can't see the ? for what it is cause they never paid attention to Cam's ? his 1st 4 four years in the league because before this season Seattle and San Francisco were then the teams to beat in the NFC, nothing has changed with this dude at all except all the national attention he drew to himself because of the year he and the Panthers had this season.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People just can't admit the Panthers were overrated and one of the biggest overachieving teams in NFL history. Norman was average his whole career until he started to develop a personality, Greg Olsen has always been soft.....the defense was not that great, it was solid, but not top 5. Panthers played a weak schedule, used that momentum to beat the Seahawks and overrated journeyman Palmer in the playoffs
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? really giving him a pass for not diving on a fumble on their last drive of the game to win it because he said he could have hurt himself?

Y'all ? are pathetic.

Him jumping over defenders he could hurt himself

Him fighting for extra yards he could have hurt himself

But y'all really buying that excuse?
    The excuse that he ain't wanna get hurt is ? in itself for a ? who has no problem running with the football, the real answer is he had enough of ? not going his way in that game and quit. These new Cam Newton dickriders can't see the ? for what it is cause they never paid attention to Cam's ? his 1st 4 four years in the league because before this season Seattle and San Francisco were then the teams to beat in the NFC, nothing has changed with this dude at all except all the national attention he drew to himself because of the year he and the Panthers had this season.
    ? remidial arm chair quarter backs...

U can see ware coming straight at his legs

Cam made the right decision.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , we get it bruh

giphy.gif

Y'all forget ? is a Saints fan and the Panthers are in their division..

Me being a Steelers fan I don't think I could ever root for the Ravens, Bengals, or Browns..
    I don't give a ? what skin color they QB is,
    I ain't rooting for them ? ..
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    ? is mad were gonna be dominating the division along with Tampa for the next five to ten years
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ? is mad were gonna be dominating the division along with Tampa for the next five to ten years

? you
    ? that old ass drum
    ? your MVP player on offense
    ? your DPOY type of player on defense

And I held out hope for Winston 2015. But ended in tears.

But cam still a ? for that play.

• Shizlansky
    edited February 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? really giving him a pass for not diving on a fumble on their last drive of the game to win it because he said he could have hurt himself?

Y'all ? are pathetic.

Him jumping over defenders he could hurt himself

Him fighting for extra yards he could have hurt himself

But y'all really buying that excuse?
    ? remidial arm chair quarter backs...

U can see ware coming straight at his legs

Cam made the right decision.

Ware was first to ball and already on the ground with the LT on his back. Why would he go for Cam legs when recovering the football is more important?

? showing different angles to prove he wasn't close to the ball when that ? rolled right pass him lol

It's cool. Y'all like ? that ? up during the biggest play of his career. It's all good though.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    ? , we get it bruh

giphy.gif

Me being a Steelers fan I don't think I could ever root for the Ravens, Bengals, or Browns..

that poor guy
    he needs to vent every now and then
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Second
    ? , we get it bruh

giphy.gif

that poor guy

We will be back on top of the NFC south. We own Atlanta and the Bucs.

And it took last second plays in both games for Carolina to beat us. We march up and down on their defense. Brees exposes cover 2.

I ain't worried.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    ? , we get it bruh

giphy.gif

that poor guy

For what, we own a Lombardi along with Tampa, everyone else in the division is trynna get where we at. Sad thing is, Carolina been to the Super Bowl twice and lost both times, Atlanta hasn't been back since they was doing the ? bird.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Second
    ? , we get it bruh

giphy.gif

that poor guy

We will be back on top of the NFC south. We own Atlanta and the Bucs.

And it took last second plays in both games for Carolina to beat us. We march up and down on their defense. Brees exposes cover 2.

I ain't worried.

looooooool when ?

2036? Saints are irrelevant
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saints offense still legit. Defense is washed! If they can hit on another LB and a DT and make the D at least 19th in the league. They will be back in the hunt. Cash strapped and all!
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Don't know how a defensive tackle is supposed to solve the Saints edge pass rush problem? Last season I saw Cam Jordan (10 sacks) move into defensive tackle on 3rd downs along with Tyler Davidson (1.5 sacks) (who I think was pretty impressive in limited playing time and should definitely see more snaps) and with Kikaha (4 sacks), Edebali (5 sacks), or Gwacham (2.5 sacks) on the edges (Bobby Richardson pointless to even apply in any of those situations).
  • caddo man
    Options
    Don't know how a defensive tackle is supposed to solve the Saints edge pass rush problem? Last season I saw Cam Jordan (10 sacks) move into defensive tackle on 3rd downs along with Tyler Davidson (1.5 sacks) (who I think was pretty impressive in limited playing time and should definitely see more snaps) and with Kikaha (4 sacks), Edebali (5 sacks), or Gwacham (2.5 sacks) on the edges (Bobby Richardson pointless to even apply in any of those situations).

A good DE with a NT or a DT can take the double teams and leave the outside for one on ones with Kikaha and Edebali. Kikaha needs another year to get his feet wet. Edebali is a situational guy like Richardson. All of those guys are young and hungry. I see the making stride next year.

If I picked it would be Nkemdichi out of Ole Miss or Noah Spence out of EKU. For the second round the Guard out Arkansas or Vadal Alexander out LSU.

Third round go LB with Deion Jones or Sua Cravens out of USC. Fourth Round should be DT or DE again!
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I want Jones on the squad

Dude fits today's NFL.
  • caddo man
    Options

Dude fits today's NFL.

He is fast but he needs to learn how to shed blocks better instead of running away from them. If he can learn how to use his hands better he would be a 1st round pick.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Dude fits today's NFL.

He is fast but he needs to learn how to shed blocks better instead of running away from them. If he can learn how to use his hands better he would be a 1st round pick.

Good coaching can fix that

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2015 post......
    Mohamed Sanu and Marvin Jones are FAs next year. One of them would be great in Atlanta.

I love it,

In Coach Quinn we trust!!!!!!
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Eagles will win the NFC East if Bradford stays healthy

Still cant believe i said this ? smh