The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? romo and his weak ass clavicle. last damn time i pick a cowboy in fantasy. now i'm stuck with mariota as my qb
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prada_g24 wrote: »
    ? romo and his weak ass clavicle. last damn time i pick a cowboy in fantasy. now i'm stuck with mariota as my qb

It's easier to fracture once it's been fractured before, especially if you don't have surgery
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J55HIyY9c5o
    After a 43-18 ass-whooping from the Pittsburgh Steelers, Some San Francisco 49ers fans decided they wanted try and intimidate other fans inside of a Buffalo Wild Wings. Little did the d-bags know that they too will receive an ass-whooping of their own.

The fight spilled outside where the trouble makers ran into an already bunch of ? off New York Giants fans who took their recent frustrations out on the 49er fans.

Steelers & Giants fans were opening up a can of 100% pure whoop ass on 9er fans...
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J55HIyY9c5o
    After a 43-18 ass-whooping from the Pittsburgh Steelers, Some San Francisco 49ers fans decided they wanted try and intimidate other fans inside of a Buffalo Wild Wings. Little did the d-bags know that they too will receive an ass-whooping of their own.

The fight spilled outside where the trouble makers ran into an already bunch of ? off New York Giants fans who took their recent frustrations out on the 49er fans.

Steelers & Giants fans were opening up a can of 100% pure whoop ass on 9er fans...

these 49ers football fans are nuts
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sam Bradford for Nick Foles has got to be the most stupidest ? trade in Eagles History.. What was so wrong with Nick Foles?? Oh let me guess? He didn't fit the spread offense Chip?

You trade away what looks like your best QB for the future for Mr. ACL.. and I don't want to here that business ? .. Because them business move investments ain't looking to good chip..

• MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Jeffrey Lurie should be a damn shame of himself for planting a virus in the organization.. and turn't around.. gave chip power of ALL football operations.. including GM duties..

? trying to duplicate a college winning formula in an NFL atmosphere.. Players make the system.. System doesn't make the players.. and Jeffrey Lurie ok this ? ??
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    purpngold wrote: »
    so bortles had gotten sacked 4+ times in 8 straight games and the dolphins didn't record a single one

Miami Herald says Suh out there doing his own thing on defense, causing confusion.
    Going off script
    A big reason why: Suh, who for the second straight week was a nonfactor, strayed from Kevin Coyle’s script.

The Miami Herald has learned that Suh freelanced at times Sunday, creating confusion on the defense. By taking matters into his own hands, the Dolphins’ $114 million man took a bad situation and made it worse.

“I couldn’t tell you,” Suh said, when asked to explain his uninspired play. “At the end of the day, we have to go back to the drawing board and figure out what we want to run so guys can make plays and go from there.”

That was never a problem when he was here.....oh well
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so bortles had gotten sacked 4+ times in 8 straight games and the dolphins didn't record a single one

Miami Herald says Suh out there doing his own thing on defense, causing confusion.
    Going off script
    A big reason why: Suh, who for the second straight week was a nonfactor, strayed from Kevin Coyle’s script.

The Miami Herald has learned that Suh freelanced at times Sunday, creating confusion on the defense. By taking matters into his own hands, the Dolphins’ $114 million man took a bad situation and made it worse.

“I couldn’t tell you,” Suh said, when asked to explain his uninspired play. “At the end of the day, we have to go back to the drawing board and figure out what we want to run so guys can make plays and go from there.”

the lions defense needs suh and suh needs Detroit. I think he liked it here in the city but I don't blame him for getting the money
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Idk for the life of me why Romo won't get surgery, dude could be back in six weeks its a slam dunk decision
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

Going off script

the lions defense needs suh and suh needs Detroit. I think he liked it here in the city but I don't blame him for getting the money

Neither do I. I'm never gonna blame another man for getting his money. However, he left because Miami simply paid more.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man Niners got beat like some hoes yesterday. Hey coach how bout we not put a 2nd year player making his 2nd NFL start on Antonio Brown

O line is terrible not sure wtf the Vikings wre doing but ? got put on display yesterday

No pass rush

Pretty much sums up the team. the Ol line went from top 5 to bottom 5. And the pass rush went from top 5 to bottom 5
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You people are crazy if you think Arizona is better then Denver. I don't even think Seattle is, that D is getting torched the blueprint is out and Wilson is nothing more then a glorified game manager. Seattle payed the wrong man
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just realized we already wrapped up the toughest part of our schedule, I'd say the Cowboys and Colts back to back on the road but one team is without Romo and Dez and the other is our ? till they fire that overrated coach and start making some smart personnel decisions, maybe the Broncos on a short week but as of right now none of these teams are on our level, especially the trash in the NFC east
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bears gonna luck into Jared Goff
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broncos might be the best team in the NFL, funny how everyone is overlooking them
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niners schedule tough as ? fellas....not too many more wins coming....got Palmer and Rogers on deck with 0 pass rush

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said we should have got Winston.

Is arm strength is going away and now it's gon be even worst.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

But I said Brees was on the decline on here before the season started and Saints fans said I was crazy. I didn't say he sucked...said he's on the decline.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brees may be out for weeks too?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I remember you saying that.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got Brees in two FF leagues. Smh