The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with shizlansky and I hate that I do. Hardy is crazy. Look at his eyes when he talks. He looks like a sociopath.

I wouldn't want him on my team.

He's gonna divide the cowboys locker room watch. Half the team don't want him but they legit scared of dude so they won't mention it. The coaches probably getting tired as well.

At the end of the year if the cowboys are still struggling your gonna hear leaked stories and unnmamed sources about how they don't want Hardy
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A little ? is good in a defensive end
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    TO didn't even do ? like that when he was there. Hardy just got there and I don't understand why he acts like he has the rapport and clout to pull ? like that on the sideline like he been with that team for years. ? definitely didn't do that ? in Carolina, not to my knowledge.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TO didn't even do ? like that when he was there. Hardy just got there and I don't understand why he acts like he has the rapport and clout to pull ? like that on the sideline like he been with that team for years. ? definitely didn't do that ? in Carolina, not to my knowledge.

More than likely the camera just never caught him doing that ? ...more of a spotlight on him in Dallas and with his history

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

More than likely the camera just never caught him doing that ? ...more of a spotlight on him in Dallas and with his history

I read he got into fights in Carolina.

? in Dallas looking scared of Hardy.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Until dude caught that charge I never heard anything bad about Hardy, it was just him being a low round pick out of Ole Miss that worked himself into being one of the best at his position. Now, he's embracing this villain role just to ? people off. It's one thing to try and upset people through the media but going after coaches and teammates already on a team you just joined?
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I read he got into fights in Carolina.

? in Dallas looking scared of Hardy.

More than Steve Smith did in Carolina?
  • detcatinva
    Options
    I get it hardy is black and we supposed to rally behind him cuz he getting treated unfair by fans and the media.

Dude is crazy man and he's gonna ? up again
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been heard about fights with Hardy.

I herd about plenty of fights with Steve smith too. We only seen one

Dude was weird in Carolina.
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hardy is no angel, and some of the best players weren't but dude is great at rushing the passer and that's all I care about as a fan, he's good at his job. Now if he does divide the locker room and consistently gets into fights with teammates/coaches then yes we're gonna have to let him go and see if we can find a gem in the draft since Dallas is gonna be between 12-18 in the first round.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hardy wasn't getting in no fights in Carolina. Ron Rivera and players like Thomas Davis, Charles Johnson, and Dwan Edwards kept him in check. He got in his trouble when he was away from the team. He wanted to stay in Carolina, and his teammates wanted him to stay as well.
    Hardy is crazy, though
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hardy bringing some fire and passion and you ? gossiping like two middle aged housewives at starbucks, act like men
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    Apparently Joe Randle had a bitchfit and left the Cowboys facility when he learned McFadden took his starter job smh
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DMC used to taking ? spot.

Little Rock....we born Hawgs

Darren-McFadden-Net-Worth-600x388.jpg
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sammy-watkins-ig.jpg?w=650

SMH.

If you're willing to say ? like this, at least man up and leave it up. Deleting it just makes you look like a ? .
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sammy been a whole hoe outchea this season. Bills stay ? up draft picks.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12063666_10153321584057842_2226108835358663363_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=13947aacde1ea7b8bb4a91068439c767&oe=56C359D1[/img]
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "since everyone once a response"
    "everyone once a response"
    "once a response"
    "once"

70f4809e_tumblr_m6ttf3SnTI1qhn6cs.jpeg

This is the most ignorant niggerish moment of the nfl season so far..I can't stop laughing at this "once" ?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Randle got a raw deal. . Dude perform when he had holes to run in. They make it seem like he wasn't performing. But teams was just putting 8 men in the box. Cowboys are a disfunctional organization
  • detcatinva
    Options
    Randle about to get suspended by the league for breaking the personal conduct policy
  • tupacfan12
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Randle got a raw deal. . Dude perform when he had holes to run in. They make it seem like he wasn't performing. But teams was just putting 8 men in the box. Cowboys are a disfunctional organization

Dudes was stacking 8 men in the box last year and Murray was still grinding out yards, and so was McFadden last week. McFadden has better vision and is able the lower his shoulder and grind out a couple yards after contact, his blitz pickup is much better as well; he's just a more complete back than Randle is.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told you randle is too little. Murray broke tackles. McFadden falls forward for yards . Add in they signed dude from Seattle. Randal shoulda been on his best behavior instead of acting entitled as if the job was automatically his